• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wouldn't he lose the whiskers if the chakra got deleted
I mean Boruto didn't physically turn into Momoshiki and Kawaki didn't turn into Isshiki. So I guess external appearances aren't changed by Karma before the Otsutsuki resurrects in their Vessel. But their DNA and chakra gets overwritten.

I mean Boruto didn't physically turn into Momoshiki and Kawaki didn't turn into Isshiki. So I guess external appearances aren't changed by Karma before the Otsutsuki resurrects in their Vessel. But their DNA and chakra gets overwritten.
Karma turned Boruto into 100% Ōtsutsuki. However, this does not mean that he will directly transform into momoshiki; he just became Ōtsutsuki. He was supposed to be resurrected with possible resurrection ability after becoming 100% Ōtsutsuki, but he lost his ability to resurrect in order to resurrect Momoshiki Boruto.

asdasdasdasdasdas.png

Is this tso?

asdasdasdasdasdas.png

Is this tso?
Most likely TBB
These are for completely different reasons though.
Kurama chakra isn't the reason that whiskers are always there tho. Naruto has lost all Kurama chakra but still has whiskers. It's more likely that if you have kurama chakra when you're born, it alters your appearance, but that appearance is permanent. You don't need kurama chakra to maintain it.

The most likely is that Himawari inherited a tiny bit of Kyuubi chakra from Naruto. We already know tailed beast chakra can be transferred (vis-à-vis Kaguya and her sons).

After death, Kurama's consciousness transferred to Himawari's body since that's the bit of his chakra that was not eradicated by Baryon Mode. Whether he can grow back to full size due to the Baryon Mode effect is not certain.

The only thing iffy about this is that no one sensed the Kyuubi chakra within her, except Daemon potentially. That could be because the chakra never mixed with hers and, therefore never leaked out. Daemon and Jura could have higher spiritual senses than the rest.
There's also the possibility that this kyuubi exists on a hidden spiritual plane or it isn't even Kurama. Next month will clear it up.

Tailed Beast should have Tier 4 Immortality, possibly Low-godly regen over time.

Last edited:
Imagine Shibai is finally debuted and the best thing he does is create storms on earth and destroy some mountains
Without hand signs tho. That's so important. Truly a breakthrough in powerscaling in Naruto.

Edit: We're soon gonna be like bleach debaters from 2017 where they needed to defend hills getting destroyed with "But they did it with just sword clashes. They were so far".

Not gonna happen
All the relevant characters have no reason to nuke a planet
Jura, code, etc need the planet intact for the whole chakra fruit
come on now characters have been fighting in different dimensions for over 10 years now and we have Otsutsuki that go to different planets to essentially destroy them, let’s not act like the verse can’t narratively support planet destruction

instead of asking if its possible in universe, ask why the writer would do this outside of having a random feat to use for powerscaling reasons.

naw I find it pretty odd as well.

I was gonna reply to that guy who wanted the verse to reach casual 5-B like dragonball z was but decided on not doing so, but I genuinely find that type of personality on regards to powerscaling distasteful because you sound incredibly needy

naw I find it pretty odd as well.

I was gonna reply to that guy who wanted the verse to reach casual 5-B like dragonball z was but decided on not doing so, but I genuinely find that type of personality on regards to powerscaling distasteful because you sound incredibly needy
What’s wrong with wishing we had some better feats to support current scaling at least if not scale higher?

there's nothing wrong with it, but the desperate need for Planet busting feats in a sequel that is largely pretty localized and "down to earth" in konoha, you just come off as complacent. that's how I feel about it anyway. I personally don't really care either way - as I said some time ago anything above tier 4 would shock me

Should kishi have made rinnegan the standard dojutsu for all otsutsuki?

Each otsutsuki would have the general rinnegan abilities plus a special ability exclusive to the user(e.g madara and his limbo). Because I don't see the point of introducing a new dojutsu for isshiki. They could have given isshiki a rinnegan and also establish that Sukunahikona and daikokuten is a special ability of his rinnegan.

Also I am still waiting for my boy(Boruto) rinnegan. Idc about jogan, it is non-existent.

id like a cool boom boom feats but id also like for it to feel organic as oppose to someone just meat riding a character.
Madara would never have dropped a thicc ass rock on the alliance if he wasnt an edo tensei, because it makes perfect sense for an edo tensei to use an attack that could cause mass collateral damage without effecting them.

Back