• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well anything is better then nothing, I mean seriously, he was hyped to be stronger then kaguya and was given the appropriate feat for it (supernova) to show his superiority and what do we scale him to? Moon level, not even planetary
Couple things. Giving people shitty ratings opposed to no ratings is not a better scenario. There’s such a thing as a net negative change. Also, Kaguya doesn’t scale to her ETSO, so yes he’s superior to Kaguya in stats and that doesn’t entail he’s above the ETSO. Furthermore, I don’t even agree that the ETSO is tier 4, but ignoring that it’s tier 4 overtime. There’s just a multitude of reasons why your rationalization here fails. Ignoring all of what we said early about how the supernova feat isn’t actually a valid feat.

Couple things. Giving people shitty ratings opposed to no ratings is not a better scenario. There’s such a thing as a net negative change. Also, Kaguya doesn’t scale to her ETSO, so yes he’s superior to Kaguya in stats and that doesn’t entail he’s above the ETSO. Furthermore, I don’t even agree that the ETSO is tier 4, but ignoring that it’s tier 4 overtime. There’s just a multitude of reasons why your rationalization here fails. Ignoring all of what we said early about how the supernova feat isn’t actually a valid feat.
It can be for some shitty and not for others. at the end of the day the feat is there and the interpretation as well, just depends on the perspective of others, for kishi kaguya nuking her dimensions was a great show of power, but for us it's barely anything, same with momo. I just came here to back my interpretation and that's that, nothing more, nothing less. Not saying to change the ratings, just trying to prove my point

Just trying to prove a point, doesn't matter how much prove and effort I put into a crt, if its an upgrade beyond 5B then it's not getting accepted.
yeah that's not always true. Take the example of dragon ball a little over a year ago anything above low 2-C would get shut down, the verse is now peaking at low 1-C

It can be for some shitty and not for others. at the end of the day the feat is there and the interpretation as well, just depends on the perspective of others, for kishi kaguya nuking her dimensions was a great show of power, but for us it's barely anything, same with momo. I just came here to back my interpretation and that's that, nothing more, nothing less. Not saying to change the ratings, just trying to prove my point
While you’re free to hold your interpretation that Momo and Kaguya scale to like these realm busting capabilities, that’s precisely what we’ve been refuting. But as you say if you’re not going to change your mind and don’t want to debate your viewpoint that’s fine lol.

While you’re free to hold your interpretation that Momo and Kaguya scale to like these realm busting capabilities, that’s precisely what we’ve been refuting. But as you say if you’re not going to change your mind and don’t want to debate your viewpoint that’s fine lol.
Nah, I am open about it,I get why nard is so low on this wiki, all those bs statements and no physical representation of it with contradictions like the gokage scaling to Momoshiki, like why? Why do this ike? Why?

Don't take me the wrong way I am fine with your guys rating

Nah, I am open about it,I get why nard is so low on this wiki, all those bs statements and no physical representation of it with contradictions like the gokage scaling to Momoshiki, like why? Why do this ike? Why?

Don't take me the wrong way I am fine with your guys rating
Yeah I’ve debated about Naruto god tier scaling too long to be convinced about the tier 4 stuff but personally I wish it were more concrete.

mmeducptc9vc1.jpeg
Bro like me fr

About the earlier power scaling comments...

The story should always take first precedence over the scaling lest you end up with eldritch tier garbage like Suggsverse solely tried to be written for battleboarding

But anyone who thinks power scaling isn't important is also trippin

Because otherwise it's hard to worry for the protagonists at all if the threat levels aren't specified

Like what? Is this a world ending threat? Or just some random mook? Am I supposed to be worried for the heroes or not?

The story should always take first precedence over the scaling lest you end up with eldritch tier garbage like Suggsverse solely tried to be written for battleboarding

Because otherwise it's hard to worry for the protagonists at all if the threat levels aren't specified

Like what? Is this a world ending threat? Or just some random mook? Am I supposed to be worried for the heroes or not?
Sounds like cope. We an indexing site we need the 5C Meno and anime characters.

Oh come on now…wanting better feats doesn’t automatically make me Lionel Suggs or something there is A LOT of middle ground between this and suggsverse type verses, that’s kinda disingenuous.

the most important reason is that animanga particularly Shounen is a very visual medium and “big booms” are a great way to cover that

Oh come on now…wanting better feats doesn’t automatically make me Lionel Suggs or something there is A LOT of middle ground between this and suggsverse type verses, that’s kinda disingenuous.

the most important reason is that animanga particularly Shounen is a very visual medium and “big booms” are a great way to cover that

I ain't saying you Lionel Suggs I was just giving an analogy lmao

I've literally already given my complains about the lack of feats in Boruto earlier in this thread if you wanna read them

I'm just saying writing>scaling is all

And if I had to choose I would def take A tier writing for Boruto over top tier scaling tbh

It's why I prefer the OPM Webcomic to the Manga now a days

Kawaki straight didn’t train either he unironically might be weaker than pre TS if he stagnated,
Dumbass is dependent on free handouts, and thinks training is for nerds.

meanwhile Boruto’s control over his karma got like worse?
Might be he doesn't want to use its power and hadn't used it in a few years, so his control over it isn't good anymore?

Or did Boruto ever take those pills Amado gave him? Maybe this might be one of those delayed side effects?

Kawaki straight didn’t train either he unironically might be weaker than pre TS if he stagnated, meanwhile Boruto’s control over his karma got like worse? wtf is going on here 🤔 Momo growing stronger maybe
Even side characters are putting up a better fight against Kawaki's opponents than Kawaki. Limitless Code might be stronger than Kawaki, considering how Boruto was able to one-shot him.

Back