• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So basically Isshiki assumed he’d have Achieved God Status after eating Earth’s CF, thus being able to “Grant” Kara’s Wishes via Omnipotence.

So basically Isshiki assumed he’d have Achieved God Status after eating Earth’s CF, thus being able to “Grant” Kara’s Wishes via Omnipotence.
I doubt it who knows how many fruits you need to eat to even reach shibai or any otsutsuki god’s level. What struck me a lot in the spoilers for the translation was the kanji uses which was “genesis”, meaning kishi is trying to use Bliblical references now.

Universal Boruto, when?

Something is cooking EOS.
And no, it wasn't Shibai they were referring to in the page. Shibai is one of the gods.

Is there something am missing?
It's ok
bef42506acc07e89769e22d44744ef6e.jpg

The verse is Kenough too

It's not about what I want (of course I am on the train). It's about being rational.
I'm trolling about multiversal, lol

But really not seeing the irrationality of the possibility of a universal "origin god" or whatever, like sure we don't have enough information right now, but let's not rule it out. You saw the nonsense Kishimoto was pulling with Samurai 8 after all

That statement about "creating the world" is indeed not enough to go on since we have statements of the Ten Tails creating the universe (lol), so let's just chill and see what happens

I'm trolling about multiversal, lol

But really not seeing the irrationality of the possibility of a universal "origin god" or whatever, like sure we don't have enough information right now, but let's not rule it out. You saw the nonsense Kishimoto was pulling with Samurai 8 after all
Maybe I am alone in this. But I don't get my hopes up on possibilities. I'm not saying you are wrong about the facts tho. I'm just saying it's irrational how excited powerscalers get about bits and crumbs. There is a difference between ruling something out and staying neutral.

If Minato never died and simply made himself the complete Nine Tails Jinchuriki and lived to raise Naruto…

Would 12 y/o Naruto be at the level of his Beginning of Shippuden Base by time the Chunin Exams comes around?

We already knew that other gods besides Shibai exist, because Momo speaks in the plural when explaining that the gods use omnipotence to create worlds.

I am particularly interested in the part where Mommyshiki said something along the lines of, this might not be the first time reality has been altered by Omnipotence. I hope they utilize this plot point well. They could write a good mind f*ck plot.

I am particularly interested in the part where Mommyshiki said something along the lines of, this might not be the first time reality has been altered by Omnipotence. I hope they utilize this plot point well. They could write a good mind f*ck plot.
Wouldn’t get my hopes up. It sounds like TBV won’t be “too” long from the Volume Blurb.

I really think it’s to air on the conservative side:
  1. Momoshiki
  2. Konoha Destruction
  3. Omnipotence reversal
  4. Daemon & Eida
  5. Himawari Strength
  6. Kawaki Resolution (Naruto Return is tied with this)
  7. Shinju Beings
  8. Amado Resolution (His Daughter Stuff tied to this)
  9. Shibai (Although I can actually see Shibai “Not” playing a part beyond his reference but I’ll still list him)
  10. Code Resolution
  11. Damaged Otsutsuki Statues (Though I do believe of this may not come back up, much like Shibai)
These aren’t in order but a bullet list of things that have to be covered or resolved before the manga ends. If they do go into that comment, it’ll probably be tied to Shibai, Omnipotence or Momoshiki resolutions. 🤷‍♂️

Everything can honestly be wrapped up in 3 years tbh (Some may disagree)

Back