• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unpopular opinion: This is Code's biggest L so far...
TBV spoiler incoming
Getting called a clown by a literal clown is wild.
kcEXHvF.png

The irony is palpable. This also got me thinking Code has an unreal amount of resilience against disrespect. There has got to be hax ability on this wiki for this stuff.

Unpopular opinion: This is Code's biggest L so far...
TBV spoiler incoming
Getting called a clown by a literal clown is wild.
kcEXHvF.png

The irony is palpable. This also got me thinking Code has an unreal amount of resilience against disrespect. There has got to be hax ability on this wiki for this stuff.
Plot Manipulation:No matter how strong he gets,Code's Plot Manipulations will make it so he takes an L.

Lmao, just so you know I'm a trash writer and my speed is also ass so you're gonna have to carry the page on your back
Look, I was planning on (and dreading) doing it on my own, so even if you carry 40% of it (I believe you already did more than that, from a sheer volume perspective), I'll be extremely happy with that lol.

Look, I was planning on (and dreading) doing it on my own, so even if you carry 40% of it (I believe you already did more than that, from a sheer volume perspective), I'll be extremely happy with that lol.
It actually takes more work than I thought lol, working on this like I'm writing out a disseration or smt, next time I'm just gonna copy and paste from another wiki

You can do the remaining 60%

kqtio1C.png

It actually takes more work than I thought lol, working on this like I'm writing out a disseration or smt, next time I'm just gonna copy and paste from another wiki

You can do the remaining 60%

kqtio1C.png
I gotchu, broski. Hags CRT will be dropped soon, and while people are coping about it, I'll get work done on the chakra blog.

Juubi Jinchuriki Regen thread dropping after that. I'm also planning a Genjutsu potency update, which I might drop with the Chakra blog.

I gotchu, broski. Hags CRT will be dropped soon, and while people are coping about it, I'll get work done on the chakra blog.

Juubi Jinchuriki Regen thread dropping after that. I'm also planning a Genjutsu potency update, which I might drop with the Chakra blog.
Cool, I think I'll add some to the chakra types and mind and soul stuff tomorrow, can't be bothered with the genjutsu lol

When you gonna get TSO soul destruction?

Speed after 69 more CRTs drop before it:
Look, I was promised that certain people would handle Part I speed and get things going for the speed revisions, but that doesn't seem like it'll be happening. So, I'll have to re-add speed to the pile on my back.
Like, I'm sorry it's taking so long, but I just have a lot on my plate for this verse lol.

Look, I was promised that certain people would handle Part I speed and get things going for the speed revisions, but that doesn't seem like it'll be happening. So, I'll have to re-add speed to the pile on my back.
Like, I'm sorry it's taking so long, but I just have a lot on my plate for this verse lol.
Nah ur good I'm just playing lol

Maybe I could help speed things along tho 😈

Naruto and Bleach having shit speed together.

Back