• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, I don't mean to be overly critical on the new justifications, but the justification for Naruto's 300+ exaton due to Rasengan Variants is problematic to me.

It says that Naruto using the Rasengan Variants automatically gives him 2x AP boost, but the linked Databook statements states that two Rasengans rotating at opposing directions need to directly clash with each other to give that sort of boost. As far as I can remember, Naruto's most recent Rasengan techs don't have that kind of mechanics.

This justification needs to be rephrased or reworded.
It's not the justification. Odama rasengan is state to be superior to that particular technique, rasenshurikentoo. So naruto now has 3 variations with 2 greater than a 2x increase and one a 2x increase. Hence the statement

So this kinda settled it:

1.) Juubi Sasuke vs Boruto / Sarada

2.) Juubi Bug vs Eida / Daemon

3.) Juubi Moegi vs Konohamaru / Team 10

4.) Juubi ???? Vs Kawaki (Because he wants Naruto)

Have no idea where KK is gonna fit in… maybe he helps Konohamaru and Co?

Yeah, I don’t see Boruto going past 2026.
Here's hoping it doesn't go past 2024.

Screenshot_20231218-190717_TikTok.jpg

He has several other Rasengan variants that benefits from that, such as the Planetary Rasengan. Also, the 2x only applies to specific types of Rasengans (I don't think the Rasenshuriken even qualified) that Naruto can use, not every Rasengan he uses.
Yes, it's a very specific mechanic built for specific Rasengan variants that Naruto rarely uses. And Naruto, in recent memory, doesn't even use two normal Rasengans to attack at all. I feel like this justification is entirely obsolete.

He tried using a double Rasengan against Isshiki but that gets yoinked with Sukunahikona. The Last Naruto also used it and planetary Rasengan.
Was the Isshiki one exclusively in the anime?

Fair enough, but there's still the fact that he had to actively clash them together to get that effect, which I don't think he did in The Last, nor later in the series.

I really think the justification should be changed to "higher when clashing Rasengans with opposing rotations" instead of outright saying that using any and all Rasengan variant will give him that boost.

I really think the justification should be changed to "higher when clashing Rasengans with opposing rotations" instead of outright saying that using any and all Rasengan variant will give him that boost.
The description specifies what exactly variants it refers to, not just every variant. AKA Barrage, Planetary, and STB Rasenshuriken.

You're just being unnecessarily pedantic, IMO.

Fair enough, but there's still the fact that he had to actively clash them together to get that effect, which I don't think he did in The Last, nor later in the series.
Probably a good point

The description specifies what exactly variants it refers to, not just every variant. AKA Barrage, Planetary, and STB Rasenshuriken.
It doesn't. It says that Rasengan Barrage is more than a two times amp, which isn't even the Rasengan tech being given that mechanic in the Databook. And then goes on to say that Rasengan variants like Planetary Rasengan give more value than even that.

And the rating itself just starts with "higher with Rasengan Variants"

Even you can’t believe they are the only things that will be addressed, so many plot points like duo of missing otsutsuki, shibai mystery, Amado’s daughter revival and Mystery, Code final arc, Kawaki vs Boruto and saving Sasuke/Naruto, Momoshiki And adding All this new shinju business is def not enough chapters to clear all this unless kishi decides to cut it earlier. I’d be 29 then, but I really don’t see it ending as early as 2026.
I can see a world where everything is settled in that time frame. I mean, the first 10 Volumes of Boruto covered Everything up to Team 7 going to save Naruto. That’s more than enough time to deal with all remaining loose ends imo, unless Kishimoto is on his Oda tip, which I hope not.

It doesn't. It says that Rasengan Barrage is more than a two times amp, which isn't even the Rasengan tech being given that mechanic in the Databook. And then goes on to say that Rasengan variants like Planetary Rasengan give more value than even that.

And the rating itself just starts with "higher with Rasengan Variants"
"far higher with Rasengan Variants (Rasengan Barrage is more than double the strength of a normal Rasengan, and techniques like Planetary Rasengan and Super Tailed-Beast Rasenshuriken are even more powerful"

Yes, and the description gives context. You're being pedantic.

I wonder who Jura is? Because it makes no sense if it’s “Jigen” or “Isshiki” as their bodies were destroyed and not consumed by a Claw Grime. And Jigen’s Juubi has never interacted with Naruto… 🤔

I wonder who Jura is? Because it makes no sense if it’s “Jigen” or “Isshiki” as their bodies were destroyed and not consumed by a Claw Grime. And Jigen’s Juubi has never interacted with Naruto… 🤔
It was stated that chakra fruit has the DNA of every being who ever set foot on Earth, so it's likely they can get the DNA at some point, or maybe he gave his own legs to the juubi when Kaguya betrayed him

This description needlessly broadens the 2 times amp that specific mechanic gives. It doesn't even mention the technique being used as basis for the 2 times amp there. No attacks specified in that description even does the mechanic that gives a 2x amp.

"Moon level+ with Rasengan Variants (Naruto can utilize Rasengan Barrage and other powerful Rasengan variants in tandem with Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode to boost his power over 2x"

This justification completely forgoes the basis for the 2 times amp, and just says every variant is just that powerful.

I'ma be real. I think this 300+ exaton Rasengan variant thing is wack.

Last edited:
They’re probably stronger give they matched Boruto who shat on Code who presumably defeated Sasuke
I don't know if defeat is the right word. Sasuke got tree'd, so he fell to a Grime, not to Code. He probably got off-guarded by a Grime while fighting Code.

This dude really fought a nerfed Sasuke with a handful of Grimes.

This description needlessly broadens the 2 times amp that specific mechanic gives. It doesn't even mention the technique being used as basis for the 2 times amp there. No attacks specified in that description even does the mechanic that gives a 2x amp.

"Moon level+ with Rasengan Variants (Naruto can utilize Rasengan Barrage and other powerful Rasengan variants in tandem with Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode to boost his power over 2x"

This justification completely forgoes the basis for the 2 times amp, and just says every variant is just that powerful.

I'ma be real. I think this 300+ exaton Rasengan variant thing is wack.
You're not reading well?
Rasengan barrage is the 2x amp. Other variants like odama rasengan are outrightly stated stronger than. rasengan barrage so in turn they would be higher

Imagine for example sage mode gets a 10x multiplier approved. Automatically six path sage mode has to scale at least relative or higher than the final ap value you get when naruto uses sage mode coz it is a far stronger form than it

This sasuke definitely trained.

Rinnenganless sasuke >Rinnengan sasuke
Hokage Kakashi>WA Kakashi moment
Kurama Avatar is derived entirely from Naruto's chakra, which is the basis for his AP. Him creating 3 Kurama Avatars should likewise divide their chakra between the three KA, and thus their AP should also be divided, as per the mechanics of Shadow Clone jutsu. Not sure how fusion logic even works on here.
Tbh I used this exact argument, but I've thought of why it might be a 3x amp other than the 1 x 3 = 3 logic which I disagree with. We saw that when the KA clones were initially made, they were all partially formed and damaged, and when the NE came, they all seemed to go back to a normal appearance and then the Avatar buffed on top of that, so I think the idea was that Naruto gathered enough nature energy to make 3 FP KAs and then some. At least that's the best justification I can think of. Still not concrete enough to treat as a certainty on the profile given VSBW's general strict standards imo but I digress.

Back