• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well if a Divine Tree absorbs an entire planet's kinetic energy, the Chakra fruit would contain 5-C energy. (2.58 * 10^29J)

Though it's probably a lot more than that. Considering divine tree victim planets turn into barren wastelands, it probably also absorbs the energy of an entire planet's core. Which will eventually remove a planet's protective magnetic field, exposing it to harmful cosmic radiations and solar winds.

Using earth as a reference, the earth core has a total heat content of roughly 2 x 10^31J (Table 2.17 from page 109 of Chemistry of the Climate System by Detlev Möller), around 11 times baseline Low 5-B. The rotational KE of earth is insignificant compared to this.

Besides the energy that exists in real life, divine tree absorbs a planet's natural energy and also absorbs energy from living beings, which is another unquantifiable boost to the total energy pool of a Chakra fruit.

A Divine Tree extracting energy of our earth would be at least have 2.0258 x 10^31J (Low 5-B)
This is all great and a beautiful calc until someone says it doesn't mean they output this amount of energy anytime they attack

Theoretically, Momoshiki would have to eat at most 16 chakra fruits (planted on our real life earth) to get his current 79.2 ZT rating. Assuming he has 10-C AP in the beginning 💀

This is all great and a beautiful calc until someone says it doesn't mean they output this amount of energy anytime they attack
Yeah it's not really usable for a main AP feat justification but it can be used for support. These Otsutsukis are pretty much constantly eating Low 5-B energy batteries.

Yeah it's not really usable for a main AP feat justification but it can be used for support. These Otsutsukis are pretty much constantly eating Low 5-B energy batteries.
Although I should note that not every planet an Otsutsuki plants a fruit on is going to be similar to earth. So it could be higher or lower.

Hope you realize that chakra fruits aren't just made of planet' life force. But also the accumulation of the genetic information of every beings that died on he planet which means it's energy gotten is drastically more than just the planet's energy.

Hope you realize that chakra fruits aren't just made of planet' life force. But also the accumulation of the genetic information of every beings that died on he planet which means it's energy gotten is drastically more than just the planet's energy.
Yeah, people are aware of that, but, as said above, this can serve as a "minimal amount" of energy.

A Divine Tree extracting energy of our earth would be at least have 2.0258 x 10^31J (Low 5-B)
image.png

I counted the amount of trees in Momoshikis world thing.
There's a total of 22, meaning that:
4.8 zettatons * 22 = 105.6 Zettatons
Which is 1.3 times over his current base rating.
So yeah, pretty consistent.
This would make fused Momoshiki 211.2 Zt.
Further, that means SPSM Naruto is 422.4 Zt, and ik that Majestic Susanoo is a bigger boost than just combining Naruto and Sasuke, but, it'd at least be 844.8 Zt

I wouldn't say a DV Tree stops a Planets Rotation. Nothing of the sort happened in the War and that was a successful planting. Not to mention, if it did, it doesn't happen instantly as it takes time for a CF to grow, and the original CF Kaguya ate didn't kill Earth (Which is a Plot Hole), So... Idk how to square that away but forsure not all CF would scale to the entire planets energy using that Kaguya Plot Hole (In additioon to it being shown to have more than 1 DV Tree on a single planet before).

In regards the "Semi-Permanent" Affect of Uzuhiko, I look at it as, if you get punched, that pain and that bruise doesn't go away.

I wouldn't say a DV Tree stops a Planets Rotation. Nothing of the sort happened in the War and that was a successful planting. Not to mention, if it did, it doesn't happen instantly as it takes time for a CF to grow, and the original CF Kaguya ate didn't kill Earth (Which is a Plot Hole), So... Idk how to square that away but forsure not all CF would scale to the entire planets energy using that Kaguya Plot Hole (In additioon to it being shown to have more than 1 DV Tree on a single planet before).

In regards the "Semi-Permanent" Affect of Uzuhiko, I look at it as, if you get punched, that pain and that bruise doesn't go away.
The Divine Tree during the war arc didn't absorb all the chakra from the planet as Naruto and Sasuke stopped the technique.

1. The Divine Tree in the War Arc didn't fully absorb the Earth's chakra, not even remotely close, they take ages to mature.
2. For Kaguya's thing, an Otsutsuki wasn't properly sacrificed, and the tree (from what I remember) wasn't fully matured, evident by the fact that humans and other life forms still existed.

There's an implication that Eida's ability has ****** with everyone's perception of history, so it's possible what we know about the past is probably wrong or different. That's what momo implied anyway.

Boruto used a rasengan as a vessel (weaving needle) to link the Earth's chakra (thread) through it and let the Earth's rotation affect Code's body through the chakra connection. Through the use of a rasengan Boruto connected the Earth's chakra to Code's chakra within his body to have the Earth's rotation affect Code's body indefinetly. Is a impressive longivity Rasengan, but not an AP crazy feat. Let's wait for better feats.

There is no evidence to suggest Kaguya's Shinju works any differently than others.

Based on what we know and what we have seen, a Shinju was planted on Naruto Earth by Isshiki / Kaguya and it bore a chakra fruit, but the planet / populace wasn't killed, nor did Kaguya Sacrifice herself (Saying it wasn't mature this and that and whatever else excuse isn't proof. Again, there is no evidence Kaguya's Shinju Works different, but I do think it is possible that Kaguya fed Isshiki's Lower Half to that Juubi).

In every Instance when we see Shinju on Dead Planets, there is always several (Kinshiki/Momoshiki Meeting / Momoshiki's Dimension where they took Naruto). Therefore, based on observations and facts that we know, 1 Shinju is not enough to kill a planet w/o Outsike interference (I.E., "Deep Forest Emergence").

So personally, even if you disagree (That's fine), I do believe trying to scale 1 CF to 1 Planet is faulty given what we know.

So strong that if Karma Code is in any way affected by it, it's an anti feat given his current scaling.
Seeing as what was stated is that it incorporates(combination) Boruto’s Ap and earth’s whatever, it would still scale to Boruto current stats on initial hit and overtime tick(earth’s whatever only)will make it worse per sec so it’s not exactly an Anti-feat tbf. A decent/solid Ap and Hax feat.

"Not an AP crazy feat"

You know how strong the earth's rotation is?
Is still hax. Boruto connected Code to the planets chakra. Unless a VSB is happening on Naruto’s world this Rasengan is useless outside of the verse. The other Earth’s or stages for VS were the battles are set up don’t have chakra.

Read the other stuff I said, I’m not wrong
You're very wrong. You think the earth chakra is somehow special than others. It isn't. It's a normal planet. What momoshiki and kinshiki sensed was naruto chakra causing it and not the earth lol. Well I guess you could argue now that kurama is dead that chakra adds back. But the earth is just an average chakra planet

Is still hax. Boruto connected Code to the planets chakra. Unless a VSB is happening on Naruto’s world this Rasengan is useless outside of the verse. The other Earth’s or stages for VS were the battles are set up don’t have chakra.
I don't know where you got this "conncet code to the planet chakra" he simply used it's rotational energy lol

Bruh, Boruto specifies what he's talking about, which is its rotation. So, the planet chakra he mentions is its rotation, which is 2 times moon level 🤗🤗

Bro is never dropping the thread
It's pretty clear, lol. Boruto says his Rasengan comes from the power of the Planet's rotation, which is 2 times Moon level. Unlimited Code gets hurt by it, so Unlimited Code's durability is not at a Planet level. Therefore, everyone below Unlimited Code gets downgraded 🤗🤗🤗

Back