• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Too strong for me, I can't handle Meno the GOAT.
weakness-disgusts-me-senju.gif

Tbh I think putting only SM Jiraiya at Bijuu level kinda fixes most of the scaling issues if we try to attempt adding the SM multiplier back but that would mean that Base Jiraiya is a hell lot weaker than Tsunade and Orochimaru. (430 MT, 7-A using current values)

If we accept that 10x SM multiplier, we'll get:

BSM Naruto gets cranked to 983,5 TT (6-A). Scales to Sasuke, obviously. Alive Hashirama can beat up 100% Kurama without SM, so 10x ing that would mean he's 1,967 PT. Dunno if Madara's Majestic Attire Susano'o is affected or not. Juubito now scales to 1,967 PT.

Nothing changes for Shippuden God Tier but Boruto chars get cranked. Fused Momo and Gaara's sand (because he got that dawg in him) is now 780 ZT (5-B) SM Naruto and above is now 1560 ZT (5-B+).

Too bad we use anime canon for scaling here. Urashiki gets a shitty tier despite slamming Sasuke on his neck more than once but Darui and the remaining fraudsters are 5B because they luckily kissed base momo and Kinshiki once 😑
Urashiki's first appearance he claims he isn't a fighter anyway so him keeping up w Sasuke is more the outlier compared to all his other showings

Tbh I think putting only SM Jiraiya at Bijuu level kinda fixes most of the scaling issues if we try to attempt adding the SM multiplier back but that would mean that Base Jiraiya is a hell lot weaker than Tsunade and Orochimaru. (430 MT, 7-A using current values)

If we accept that 10x SM multiplier, we'll get:

BSM Naruto gets cranked to 983,5 TT (6-A). Scales to Sasuke, obviously. Alive Hashirama can beat up 100% Kurama without SM, so 10x ing that would mean he's 1,967 PT. Dunno if Madara's Majestic Attire Susano'o is affected or not. Juubito now scales to 1,967 PT.

Nothing changes for Shippuden God Tier but Boruto chars get cranked. Fused Momo and Gaara's sand (because he got that dawg in him) is now 780 ZT (5-B) SM Naruto and above is now 1560 ZT (5-B+).
Imagination

He was using Gaara's own jutsu against him along with Sage Mode Mitsuki's and Chojuro didn't have his main weapon with him
And even still he ended up retreating cause they checkmated him
Gaara says afterwards that Ura was holding back, this is later proven to be true when Urashiki faces both Gaara and Sasuke.

if it's for the KCM Minato ~ BSM stuff don't you need to wait 3 Months?
Is that an actual rule that you need to wait 3 months before making a CRT about something in a previous CRT? I thought that was a troll. Anyways no it's not about that, I'll get to Minato later.

Back