• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cmon bruh dont give this people any more ideas😭😭
Don't worry theirs a lot of anti feats in that novel. Like sasuke being blizted and harmed by lightening.😴
Idk yet. I need to someine from this wiki who can translate Japanese kanji properly into English.
The raws for all the dimension stuff are online. None of it implies universal anything. Tbh it really just implies momo created a planet. Even if you argue he made a solar size dimension. Theirs no time frame so the feat will just get dismissed just like kaguyas

I can send raws if you still want them

Don't worry theirs a lot of anti feats in that novel. Like sasuke being blizted and harmed by lightening.😴
Who's lightning was it? If it's from Momoshiki or Kinshiki, then it's not an anti feat.
The raws for all the dimension stuff are online. None of it implies universal anything. Tbh it really just implies momo created a planet. Even if you argue he made a solar size dimension. Theirs no time frame so the feat will just get dismissed just like kaguyas
It says Momoshiki created an hyperspace. And it's funny you talk about timeframe when the same could be said for the Soul king in Bleach as well.
I would appreciate that.

Lol he is back guys he is back🕺🕺🕺🕺you never fail to disappoint man😑😑😑

Who's lightning was it? If it's from Momoshiki or Kinshiki, then it's not an anti feat.

It says Momoshiki created an hyperspace. And it's funny you talk about timeframe when the same could be said for the Soul king in Bleach as well.

I would appreciate that.
Im talking bout the sasuke resuden novel and it was cloud to ground lightning

Im talking bout the sasuke resuden novel and it was cloud to ground lightning
I don't care about that goofy ass fanfic novel. I know about the ridiculous antifeats he has in that Sasuke retsuden. I was referring to the Boruto novel.

It's one of the theories Naruto made,that doesn't mean it's 100% fact. The kanji for hyperspace can mean subspace. Also i think it's just random planet momoshiki was harvesting.

1. Because it was a civilization on that planet
2. Their were god trees on it like he was harvesting it.
3. He called it his nursery in the anime just like kaguya calls earth her nursery.

I would appreciate that.

It's one of the theories Naruto made,that doesn't mean it's 100% fact. The kanji for hyperspace can mean subspace.
A subspace still means an alternate universe. Whether it is subspace or hyperspace, it's still a whole lot more superior to his manga or anime feats and it actually makes him look comparable or stronger than Kaguya.
Also i think it's just random planet momoshiki was harvesting.
1. Because it was a civilization on that planet
Why should we assume that civilization can't exist on a different celestial body? Those civilization would be considered aliens with alien biological makeup so it shouldn't be surprising if there was a civilization in a random place. Does it also make sense to any human being that there was a civilization on the moon as well in that same verse? This is Naruto/Boruto. Aliens aren't human-like. They breath in space, fly, live in weird places and dimensions.
2. Their were god trees on it like he was harvesting it.
Why should that matter? Otsutsukis plant and harvest everywhere in the universe. When talking to Code, Isshiki directly implied that they eat planets, and STARS to become more powerful.
3. He called it his nursery in the anime just like kaguya calls earth her nursery.
I don't remember how "nursery" became the only word that could be used for planet. Nursery could mean anything as long as it's main purpose is to nurture and grow something.

A subspace still means an alternate universe. Whether it is subspace or hyperspace, it's still a whole lot more superior to his manga or anime feats and it actually makes him look comparable or stronger than Kaguya.

Why should we assume that civilization can't exist on a different celestial body? Those civilization would be considered aliens with alien biological makeup so it shouldn't be surprising if there was a civilization in a random place. Does it also make sense to any human being that there was a civilization on the moon as well in that same verse? This is Naruto/Boruto. Aliens aren't human-like. They breath in space, fly, live in weird places and dimensions.

Why should that matter? Otsutsukis plant and harvest everywhere in the universe. When talking to Code, Isshiki directly implied that they eat planets, and STARS to become more powerful.

I don't remember how "nursery" became the only word that could be used for planet. Nursery could mean anything as long as it's main purpose is to nurture and grow something.
Don’t argue with Reio, don’t try to convince him it is like a waste of time. He will disagree with any Naruto upgrade no matter the evidence you provide just leave him.

Uh...but the fight was on the moon
Yeah, but are we saying Kara shouldn’t have information of their fight? I mean, moon slicing & country sized explosions catches the eye 🤷‍♂️

Even then, if we restricted Kara’s Information only what happened on earth, that would be SPSM Naruto that they had info on.

What makes the most sense in your opinion?

Yeah, but are we saying Kara shouldn’t have information of their fight? I mean, moon slicing & country sized explosions catches the eye 🤷‍♂️

Even then, if we restricted Kara’s Information only what happened on earth, that would be SPSM Naruto that they had info on.

What makes the most sense in your opinion?
I don't have much knowledge on the Kara actuation arc before the Jigen fight so I'm not sure how they did their research, but I suppose they could've seen SPSM Naruto fighting Momoshiki and Kinshiki.

The dinosaur has Low-Godly regeneration because he was revived by Edo Tensei and also cannot be controlled by genjutsu, he would be OP if he was moon level tho

The only people he fights in the manga are Otsutsuki so I kinda don't see where Genjutsu would've been the end all be all technique
He uses it in every other story he appears in but the Boruto manga

Like I get it's useless against Otsutsuki don't get me wrong

Even IT tier Genjutsu are useless on them but it's like

It's just nice to see Sasuke using his eyes for shit other than a cheap uber for once ya know?

Like when he used Chibaku Tensei on Momoshiki in the Anime version of their fight...

I mean logically they should already have this on their profiles

Mind you in this case whether you think Kaguya was talking about Momoshiki or the whole Clan it wouldn't matter

Either way she realized she can't just cast IT and GG

She needed prep and outside assistance as shown with the WZ Army

The reasoning for them not having it on their profiles already is pretty weak from what I remember

There's also the fact that Isshiki could not have left Earth when IT was casted
Wait theres a scan saying this? If so can I see it?

Also theres blatant scans of sasuke saying that he had no hope of beating isshiki. And disregarding the sasuke retsuden manga genjutsu was literally brought up several times in boruto so ion really understand the whole character stupidity debunk.

Wait theres a scan saying this? If so can I see it?
There's no scan but from what we're told Isshiki was almost dead, didn't have enough chakra to use karma and was forced to live off Jigen's nutrients
There's no way he was fully functioning for that long and chose only to come out now
It makes more sense that Amado's modifications along with Karma's extraction is what allowed for Jigen's body to even be able to fight in the first place
So him being able to open portals and the such is out of the question

Why is Daemon such a chad?
Mans really caught that high speed rod with his teeth
main-qimg-47f0fe98b95d2cd74fde1441d00c5b4c
i mean weakened sasuke still can swap place w boruto before isshiki rod hit boruto 🗿 and that was 100% isshiki instead of non completed isshiki (kawashiki).

Back