• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He still heard of him via Jiraiya alongside Yamato before the Tenchi Bridge/Reunion arc or heard from it via the mission report after it was over.

I think it's complete nonsense. Jigen being at 10% power doesn't mean he's 10x weaker. His chakra reserves can be at 10% but that doesn't take away from his chakra output. For example you can have planet level chakra reserves but your output/ap is only moon level. If someone takes half your chakra that wouldn't lower your ap.

Kashsin koji is planet vai upscaling from delta who=spsm naruto. And jigen at 10% was able to fight him. But plp also ignore the fact he was trading blows with 100% isshiki. Not to mention naruto and Sasuke took blows from 100% jigen yet their not large planet because it would contradict the scaling. As naruto also scales to delta who he fought just before fighting 100% jigen
60c.png

More plp are starting to not take vsb seriously no more casue of stuff like this. Planet level Kage and shin Uchiha ant it
Yeah and that solar system bleach is ridiculous wank and continental one piece is garbage. Naruto caps at moon level, Bleach is only planet level overtime and with ED, and OP is island level with super weapons. Clearly everything here is wanked and no one takes us seriously because of it.

Yeah and that solar system bleach is ridiculous wank and continental one piece is garbage. Naruto caps at moon level, Bleach is only planet level overtime and with ED, and OP is island level with super weapons. Clearly everything here is wanked and no one takes us seriously because of it.
Ridiculously almost based. Naruto caps at continental

this is why I hate power scalers, so much wank. One Piece characters get shot by guns, Naruto got stabbed by a sword, and Yhwach got shot by an arrow. these MFs aren't even building lvl. Give me the laser gun that shot Goku and I'm soloing all three verses ong.

Planet level bleach is agreed apon on most debate sites i see. Moon level is were most plp have naruto. Op is large island to country. So anything above this plp will not take you seriously.

If you argue planet level kage,shin and saskura plo wont even process what you said lol

Planet level bleach is agreed apon on most debate sites i see. Moon level is were most plp have naruto. Op is large island to country. So anything above this plp will not take you seriously.
who cares? most people that power scale push their own agendas. There are groups of people that believe it's impossible for characters to reach light speed in fiction, people that won't accept a character is planetary unless they destroy a planet, and people that genuinely believe in multiversal MFTL+ Big 3 characters. Planet Lvl Naruto and Continental One Piece have statements(in and out of the story), feats in one piece's case, and a whole lot of narrative implications. Can't speak on Bleach since I'm out of the loop for Bleach AP scaling, but just because people don't like it doesn't mean it's not a valid interpretation.

this is why I hate power scalers, so much wank. One Piece characters get shot by guns, Naruto got stabbed by a sword, and Yhwach got shot by an arrow. these MFs aren't even building lvl. Give me the laser gun that shot Goku and I'm soloing all three verses ong.
an argument could be made that anti feats are more important because it highlights what the creator thinks their characters CANT do. GG

Reio isn’t understanding me, Bleach is only planet level with environmental destruction and overtime
I was saying what plp generally believe. I disagree on the chain reaction stuff and the 3 planets were going to be destroyed in a very short time. Like 30 seconds to a minute according to one of the novels. Which is still planet level or higher.

I have bleach at low multiversal. When the 3 realms where being destroyed by the quincy we also see space-time itself collapsing to so the destruction isn't limited to 3 planet's. Naruto i have at moon+. Luffy i have at island level tho i have seen calcs that get him to planet level.

I was saying what plp generally believe. I disagree on the chain reaction stuff and the 3 planets were going to be destroyed in a very short time. Like 30 seconds to a minute according to one of the novels. Which is still planet level or higher.

I have bleach at low multiversal. When the 3 realms where being destroyed by the quincy we also see space-time itself collapsing to so the destruction isn't limited to 3 planet's. Naruto i have at moon+. Luffy i have at island level tho i have seen calcs that get him to planet level.
So it is okay for you to wank but its wrong when it's Naruto?
And you think we should take you seriously?
"You see space-time collapsing" what?
Well don't really care about either verse too much

So it is okay for you to wank but its wrong when it's Naruto?
And you think we should take you seriously?
"You see space-time collapsing" what?
Well don't really care about either verse too much
Nahh man ant got nothing to go off to even get uni. Even the star stuff can debunked.

By space-time collapsing i mean tears in space which occured when the balance was disrupted. Which proves the destruction isn't limited to planets but it's affecting the whole dimension.

Meh
I have a who stuff prepared
I also added some examples from US96'S accepted blog on chakra
It does seem weird seeing god tree Madara and bayron mode Naruto scale to the same value
Who stuff? And yeah the fact all FTL characters scale to the same exact value is crazy lmao

LOL

Back