• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no-shit.gif

I saw these calcs earlier today in a discord I'm in and was curious what any of the people that do calcs over here thought.

First calc is a little rough around the edges but I wouldn’t fault anyone for using it. As far as our standards go it uses mountain sizes far larger than what we use (by like 10x), which inflates the volume (compared to ours by a 1000x), accounting for it being Multi Con vs ~country range.

For the second calc, iirc we recently had a change with storm KE standards or sumn. So idk how well it follows that. However it uses single direction KE for an omnidirectional KE feat, so all values should be 6x lower.

Third calc seems more or less fine, I’ve seen a calc like it before using the tree to mountain height. Again it inflates our accepted mountain size, which is probably why we don’t use it. Since our default assumptions are that the mountains are ~609 meters.

I saw these calcs earlier today in a discord I'm in and was curious what any of the people that do calcs over here thought.

First calc is completely wrong biju bombs can only pulverize rock stated by naruto himself
0677-005.png

Just cause we see smoke does not mean something was vaporized

The ten tails storm is multiply storm's going off at once so it wouldn't be MC or continental

Last edited:
First calc is completely wrong biju bombs can only pulverize rock stated by naruto himself
0677-005.png

The ten tails storm is multiply storm's going off at once so it wouldn't be MC or continental
Talk about an utter awful attempt at downplaying the type of destruction of Bijuudama. Not only is using Naruto as an objective stupid, as he can simply be wrong. But pulverize can also just mean “utterly destroy/annihilate” and colloquially is used more often in the aforementioned sense by the layperson (Naruto).

Talk about an utter awful attempt at downplaying the type of destruction of Bijuudama. Not only is using Naruto as an objective stupid, as he can simply be wrong. But pulverize can also just mean “utterly destroy/annihilate” and colloquially is used more often in the aforementioned sense by the layperson (Naruto).

Nearly on the same level of Undre saying TSO are only Fragmentation and don't even vaporize 💀

First calc is a little rough around the edges but I wouldn’t fault anyone for using it. As far as our standards go it uses mountain sizes far larger than what we use (by like 10x), which inflates the volume (compared to ours by a 1000x), accounting for it being Multi Con vs ~country range.

For the second calc, iirc we recently had a change with storm KE standards or sumn. So idk how well it follows that. However it uses single direction KE for an omnidirectional KE feat, so all values should be 6x lower.

Third calc seems more or less fine, I’ve seen a calc like it before using the tree to mountain height. Again it inflates our accepted mountain size, which is probably why we don’t use it. Since our default assumptions are that the mountains are ~609 meters.
im not surprised the juubi ones cant be used as they are a bit shaky compared to the bijuu/juubi calcs on this site that have probably been redone like a dozen times. the Chibaku tensei calc would have been a nice fit with the 6B Rasenshuriken Calc WOI did a while back but I can see why it's unusable if the site has established sizes for the mountains.

But are we going to assume all the mountains in Naruto are the same size?
No the assumption is "all mountains are at least as big as the smallest technical mountain size" so any AP calc using a mountain has a hidden "at least" baked into it, because the minimum assumption is that the mountain is at least 609 m tall, as that is the minimum mountain height classification.

It generally means turn to dust. How is naruto objectively stupid? He's pulverization the meteor's so the fragments don't crush the people below. Naruto has his moments but he's actually a smart character figuring out juubito's weakness before anyone else,redirecting a biju bomb with his own so no one gets hurt,learning how share his chakra with everyone ect.

Your legit saying naruto meant he's erasing the meteor figuratively. Then at the same time trying to argue vaporization with 0 evidence. Theirs far more evidence suggesting pulverization. We have a statement from naruto and feats.
Screenshot_20220913-190057.png

You can clearly see dust and fragmentation. So it's clearly not vaporization.

Nearly on the same level of Undre saying TSO are only Fragmentation and don't even vaporize 💀
Bruhh arguing tso is erasure for a statement made by tobirama who knows nothing about tso other than the fact it nulls ninjustu is far worse. Like guy can't even see at subatomic level to even know it erases. Only feats tso has is fragmentation and pulverization. These kind of arguments would not fly in actually debate. Be happy vsb was generous enough to give it erasure in the first place

Bruhh arguing tso is erasure for a statement made by tobirama who knows nothing about tso other than the fact it nulls ninjustu is far worse. Like guy can't even see at subatomic level to even know it erases. Only feats tso has is fragmentation and pulverization. These kind of arguments would not fly in actually debate. Be happy vsb was generous enough to give it erasure in the first place

Undre...open your mouth....and choke on my ****

Just so I don't have to listen to your nonsense for a bit

Also those mountains aren't 6km they don't even reach past baseline clouds which are 2km. Yeah all those calcs are bad

A) all Naruto is inherently saying by “I’m gonna pulverize this shit” is that he will utterly annihilate, reread the bolded part of my initial message.
B) While Naruto is a combat genius, in most other aspects he’s a dumbass, it’s not hard to believe that Naruto wouldn’t know the specifics of differing types of destruction, especially when pulv and vap are visually similar. Although this missed my entire point that Naruto isn’t an objective source, so even if you take pulverize in a literal vsbw sense, he isn’t inherently correct.

A) all Naruto is inherently saying by “I’m gonna pulverize this shit” is that he will utterly annihilate, reread the bolded part of my initial message.
B) While Naruto is a combat genius, in most other aspects he’s a dumbass, it’s not hard to believe that Naruto wouldn’t know the specifics of differing types of destruction, especially when pulv and vap are visually similar. Although this missed my entire point that Naruto isn’t an objective source, so even if you take pulverize in a literal vsbw sense, he isn’t inherently correct.
Feats support his statement. We see dust and fragmentation following a TBB explosion. Doesn't make sense he would use a word he doesn't know the meaning. Irl plp Generally know what vaporization and pulverization means. The DB also says TBBs turn things to dust or ash.

Contextually it makes sense he's pulverizing them so the plp below him don't get hit with large fragments. But again where is the evidence for vaporization other then yalls interpretations?

Feats support his statement. We see dust and fragmentation following a TBB explosion. Doesn't make sense he would use a word he doesn't know the meaning. Irl plp Generally know what vaporization and pulverization means. The DB also says TBBs turn things to dust or ash.

Contextually it makes sense he's pulverizing them so the plp below him don't get hit with large fragments. But again where is the evidence for vaporization other then yalls interpretations?
Wild idea, do you know that the shockwave from powerful explosions can kick up and throw dust and debris into the air? As far as vaporization evidence, Bijuudama are super hot explosions and we see vapor left behind by the explosions as well as cleaned out smooth craters. M3X made a whole ass blog about it somewhere iirc.

0677-005.png

You haven't really read Naruto. You're trying to nerf the bijuudamas using a scene where Naruto used the gudodamas... You're so partial against Naruto that anyone who has a little bit of honesty doesn't believe you

Wild idea, do you know that the shockwave from powerful explosions can kick up and throw dust and debris into the air? As far as vaporization evidence, Bijuudama are super hot explosions and we see vapor left behind by the explosions as well as cleaned out smooth craters. M3X made a whole ass blog about it somewhere iirc.
What says that so called vapor isn't dust

You haven't really read Naruto. You're trying to nerf the bijuudamas using a scene where Naruto used the gudodamas... You're so partial against Naruto that anyone who has a little bit of honesty doesn't believe you
You need to reread naruto those arent gudodamas.

Since when do you need sub atomic sight to grant existence erasure 💀
TSO is EE cope

Like naruto cant even see or sense jigen when he shrinks. Yet tobirama can some how see something erased? How dumb is that

How can anyone argue that TSO isn't EE when it was explicitly stated that edo Minato and the other edos could "die" again if they got hit by the TSO.

The manga does not have a narrator, the author uses the characters to pass the information
Prove that. Like none of the kage had info on tso it was a completely new thing. Like if they had studied it had knowledge on it prior then you can argue narrative.

You can't simple determine what is narrative statement and what isn't. Especially with characters who have 0 knowledge on a ability. The term erased is used figuratively a lot in fiction. So that's even more reason not to take this statement seriously.

Back