• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just thinking about it, but why does Baryon mode Naruto have a "likely 5-A" in his profile? If Jigen who is inferior to Isshiki who is also inferior to Baryon mode Naruto is given the same "likely 5-A" justification, shouldn't Baryon Mode Naruto just straight up get a "5-A" tier? IIRC, Jigen was given that tier because he was considered to be a "whole other level" compared to Kaguya and he was able to demolish Kashin Koji with just less than 10% of his power. Suppose Jigen is given a whole tier higher than Kaguya just for being on another level. In that case, BM Naruto should also be given a "5-A" tier because he is not only above Kaguya, but he's even on a whole other level above Isshiki.

Isshiki's "likely 5-A" justification: Whole other level above 5-B Kaguya. His weaker form in less than 10% overpowered Kashin Koji.
Baryon Mode Naruto's "5-A" justification: Whole other level x2 above Kaguya since he's a whole different level above Isshiki. His weakened form in Baryon mode still dragged Isshiki until the last minute. Even Kurama considered it a whole different level from his other modes.

I just feel that Baryon mode should not have the same tier as Isshiki, Jigen, and the cyborgs were only confirmed to be stronger than Jigen. BM Naruto is already a lot stronger than Isshiki who is likely 5-A so BM Naruto still being on the same tier with Jigen and co looks under deserving to me.

Last edited:
Just thinking about it, but why does Baryon mode Naruto have a "likely 5-A" in his profile? If Jigen who is inferior to Isshiki who is also inferior to Baryon mode Naruto is given the same "likely 5-A" justification, shouldn't Baryon Mode Naruto just straight up get a "5-A" tier? IIRC, Jigen was given that tier because he was considered to be a "whole other level" compared to Kaguya and he was able to demolish Kashin Koji with just less than 10% of his power. Suppose Jigen is given a whole tier higher than Kaguya just for being on another level. In that case, BM Naruto should also be given a "5-A" tier because he is not only above Kaguya, but he's even on a whole other level above Isshiki.

Isshiki's "likely 5-A" justification: Whole other level above 5-B Kaguya. His weaker form in less than 10% overpowered Kashin Koji.
Baryon Mode Naruto's "5-A" justification: Whole other level x2 above Kaguya since he's a whole different level above Isshiki. His weakened form in Baryon mode still dragged Isshiki until the last minute. Even Kurama considered it a whole different level from his other modes.

I just feel that Baryon mode should not have the same tier as Isshiki, Jigen, and the cyborgs were only confirmed to be stronger than Jigen. BM Naruto is already a lot stronger than Isshiki who is likely 5-A so BM Naruto still being on the same tier with Jigen and co looks under deserving to me.
Also I’m pretty sure we literally agreed on “at least” not “likely” for the 5-A ratings in the revision

Also I’m pretty sure we literally agreed on “at least” not “likely” for the 5-A ratings in the revision
Wasn't that because Arc made an "at least 5-A, likely High 4-C" tier for Baryon mode Naruto? The High 4-C BM Naruto got removed so I don't know how much the "at least" still holds for credibility for a 5-A rating. But I still think he should get nothing less than a straight "5-A" rating.

Wasn't that because Arc made an "at least 5-A, likely High 4-C" tier for Baryon mode Naruto? The High 4-C BM Naruto got removed so I don't know how much the "at least" still holds for credibility for a 5-A rating. But I still think he should get nothing less than a straight "5-A" rating.
Not totally sure but even Jigen in otsutsuki form received this rating, regardless I agree w you

I was thinking, we can't use the speed of light for Naruto's reaction and calculate feats and characters giving blitz, but what about quotes?
For example, Naruto reacted to photon beams without problems, but Orochimaru was able to blitz that same Naruto, wouldn't that do the same FTL?

I was thinking, we can't use the speed of light for Naruto's reaction and calculate feats and characters giving blitz, but what about quotes?
For example, Naruto reacted to photon beams without problems, but Orochimaru was able to blitz that same Naruto, wouldn't that do the same FTL?
use the Light Fang feat

The issue was from KK being likely stronger than Delta
Then full power jigen being 10x stronger than a likely 5-B KK
Same applies from those who scale above full power jigen

You probably only have to deal with it for 2 years to move this verse to ftl+ (and I still don't think you can find evidence for ftl+)

this is because of koji vs delta issue. we scale the koji as likely above the delta (I think they shouldn't even be 5a now, so according to the logic we use now, this is completely contradictory.)

Last edited:
this is because of koji vs delta issue. we scale the koji as likely above the delta (I think they shouldn't even be 5a now, so according to the logic we use now, this is completely contradictory.)
Koji isn't 5-A and it is completely reasonable to assume he scales to delta

This is literally the logic. Naruto with Hinata's byakugan had enough perception to easily perceive and dodge the beams. But he took Orochi's FTE. That is, Orochi by logic is faster than the beams

If it’s accepted as SOL then why is he relativistic for dodging multiple of them?
He didn't exactly dodge multiple at once
He dodged 2 on a bike and the third one one in the lab
And as you know, one doesn't automatically get FTL for dodging SoL attacks

He didn't exactly dodge multiple at once
He dodged 2 on a bike and the third one one in the lab
And as you know, one doesn't automatically get FTL for dodging SoL attacks
Was the lab particularly big or anything? Matching fused momo while in base (I know it was briefly) should support the fact that he’s at least relative to SOL

Was the lab particularly big or anything? Matching fused momo while in base (I know it was briefly) should support the fact that he’s at least relative to SOL
Well it wasn't big
But then again
If furie fired that beam from 10m and at that exact moment Nardo moved 2m while evading the attack, it won't get SoL or FTL values

But I kinda agree with the Momo own
Given that it's generally accepted that Naruto's SPSM isn't massively above his base self in Shippuden
There's also a bunch of code statements which was used to scale AP. They can also be applied to speed
Iirc, sealed code is treated to be above delta
Same code was cautious against fighting Naruto or Sasuke in their nerfed selves
I heard there's going to be a speed revision soon
They might be getting a look in

Well it wasn't big
But then again
If furie fired that beam from 10m and at that exact moment Nardo moved 2m while evading the attack, it won't get SoL or FTL values

But I kinda agree with the Momo own
Given that it's generally accepted that Naruto's SPSM isn't massively above his base self in Shippuden
There's also a bunch of code statements which was used to scale AP. They can also be applied to speed
Iirc, sealed code is treated to be above delta
Same code was cautious against fighting Naruto or Sasuke in their nerfed selves
I heard there's going to be a speed revision soon
They might be getting a look in
Right so like I understand how in that situation by itself that it was decided to play it safe and label the feat as relativistic

But in this case where we have evidence to support naruto reaching sol/ftl values while in base, I see 0 contradictions

I feel that it’s worth possibly opening a crt because from what I’ve heard the speed revisions are coming later rather than sooner

Right so like I understand how in that situation by itself that it was decided to play it safe and label the feat as relativistic

But in this case where we have evidence to support naruto reaching sol/ftl values while in base, I see 0 contradictions

I feel that it’s worth possibly opening a crt because from what I’ve heard the speed revisions are coming later rather than sooner
You can go for it
The momo and code aspect might be nice

Koji isn't 5-A and it is completely reasonable to assume he scales to delta
%10 base jigen = koji > delta = spsm Naruto
can keep up with the same Naruto full power mixed mode jigen and is more powerful than full power base jigen.
(Of course I don't support Naruto=delta but Wiki accepts it like this lmao)

%10 base jigen = koji > delta = spsm Naruto
can keep up with the same Naruto full power mixed mode jigen and is more powerful than full power base jigen.
(Of course I don't support Naruto=delta but Wiki accepts it like this lmao)
Koji is considered "likely" above delta
Not an outright rating
That's where the whole likely 5-A stemmed from

They're going back to City/Mountain level after the new revisions, the town level ratings were only used as a placeholder until the new thread with the new Kirin value was used.

They're going back to City/Mountain level after the new revisions, the town level ratings were only used as a placeholder until the new thread with the new Kirin value was used.
oh nice. seemed weird considering the mountain lvl and city calcs were still on the page.

Back