• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I want to ask, what is defense force field Kurama's avatar can be destroyed with type durability negation Attacking internal organs

I want to ask, what is defense force field Kurama's avatar can be destroyed with type durability negation Attacking internal organs
Uh some dura neg that attacks organs won't matter depending on how it's done. If it's through vibrations then sure it could work but if it's like some technique then no.

Uh some dura neg that attacks organs won't matter depending on how it's done. If it's through vibrations then sure it could work but if it's like some technique then no.
can you give an example of dura negs Attacking internal organs that can break the defense of avatar Kurama

No, they don’t use that logic

Don’t **** it up for all of us because y’all don’t know how a concept work
some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-batman.gif

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been done before... But Kaidou's Thunder Bagua is canonically faster than light. This isn't based on calc stacking or headcanon's at all, as a Luffy who was using Advanced Kenbunshoku Haki stated Thunder Bagua to be too fast, when a far weaker Luffy who was also using a far more basic Kenbunshoku Haki considered light speed to be slow.

Yes. Yes you one piece fans do use this logic.
If naruto fans use this we get ftl+ results as Sasuke can easily track naruto who's 2x faster than light yet isshiki was too fast and he even stats he can barely perceive his rods due to their speed.

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been done before... But Kaidou's Thunder Bagua is canonically faster than light. This isn't based on calc stacking or headcanon's at all, as a Luffy who was using Advanced Kenbunshoku Haki stated Thunder Bagua to be too fast, when a far weaker Luffy who was also using a far more basic Kenbunshoku Haki considered light speed to be slow.

If naruto fans use this we get ftl+ results as Sasuke can easily track naruto who's 2x faster than light yet isshiki was too fast and he even stats he can barely perceive his rods due to their speed.
One person calls light slow and calls him fast
The other person just had a dodging feat which goes against calc stacking rules
Stop comparing them

It would definitely be nice to see what an updated speed tiering would look like and from what I understand that’s happening in the near future. But there’s definitely better ways to get FTL+ Isshiki than this.

Nobody is spoiling anything, but if the handjob goes one way, it should go the other way.
This was a base Naruto without being able to manipulate chakra and still weakened, we have several quotes of him dodging and in cases even dodging the photon beams without difficulty, to do this, he would have to have at least a perception in the speed of light, emphasizing , that was a weakened Naruto and without being able to manipulate chakra.

Nobody is spoiling anything, but if the handjob goes one way, it should go the other way.
This was a base Naruto without being able to manipulate chakra and still weakened, we have several quotes of him dodging and in cases even dodging the photon beams without difficulty, to do this, he would have to have at least a perception in the speed of light, emphasizing , that was a weakened Naruto and without being able to manipulate chakra.
Calc stacking rules slap this logic

This is not stacking calculation, it would be if I calculated the dodge and then used that value in another calculation, here I'm just using statements from a ridiculously inferior Naruto to the current one, managing to avoid multiple photon beams.

This is not stacking calculation, it would be if I calculated the dodge and then used that value in another calculation, here I'm just using statements from a ridiculously inferior Naruto to the current one, managing to avoid multiple photon beams.
Read calc stacking page

One person calls light slow and calls him fast
The other person just had a dodging feat which goes against calc stacking rules
Stop comparing them
Naruto was also stated to react "naturally" to photon beams by the author in Retsuden
Isn't this enough grounds for the agenda?

I honestly can't see how this is different from Luffy calling LS slow
I mean, the author says that a weakened Naruto can naturally react to a LS attack

The naturally was that he responded quickly, he naturally responds quick to things
Says nothing about naturally dodging light.

And light from a far distance won't even work for lightspeed reactions

I honestly can't see how this is different from Luffy calling LS slow
I mean, the author says that a weakened Naruto can naturally react to a LS attack

Because he's bias and for naruto you need a direct explicit statement for extremely obvious things.
All mods seem to be this way so no point debating 😂

I could see the argument working if we actually saw how naruto dodged but so much is unknown here. The feat could've been sub rel or rel and would just invalidate the argument's premise

What KT is saying is true. It's not like Naruto ever commented on the photon's speed in relation to his or anything.

Naruto dodging light speed from a distance doesn't mean he necessarily has a reaction speed of 0.000000003336 seconds. He could very well be half, or even quarter that and still be able to dodge "without any issues" depending on the distance.

Any normal, healthy human can dodge something moving at them at 40 m/s and not have subsonic reactions.

If Naruto said that the photon's was speed slow or relative to his own, but then Sasuke who, assuming is stated to have better reactions to Naruto, said that someone else was too fast for him to react to, then that could probably be used.

Back