• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
6 gates lee being=6 paths naruto in tijustu is not far fetched if sakura of all plp can hurt kaguya.

Also i believe guy is still the strongest in naruto at tijustu. No one could man handle madara like that with pure physicals

6 gates lee being=6 paths naruto in tijustu is not far fetched if sakura of all plp can hurt kaguya.

Also i believe guy is still the strongest in naruto at tijustu. No one could man handle madara like that with pure physicals

Naruto being equal to rock lee in taijutsu doesn’t suggest their physical power/Ap are equal.

you can be physically more powerful ,hit harder and not be more proficient / stronger In tiajutsu. Tiajutsu within naruto, is said to be physical arts , h2h, close quarters combat . It’s more than leg strikes & jabs in fact, grappling , pile drivers / body slams , reversals are included literally martial arts. In away you’re unintentionally saying Mike Tyson, is more powerful in material arts than Bruce lee , because he hits harder??? by comparing Sakura feats to a statement regarding power in tiajutsu .

Not to mention you can have a higher stat in tiajutsu that doesn’t scale to your power, physical strength, physical stats etc.

Naruto being equal to rock lee in taijutsu doesn’t suggest their physical power/Ap are equal.

you can be physically more powerful ,hit harder and not be more proficient / stronger In tiajutsu. Tiajutsu within naruto, is said to be physical arts , h2h, close quarters combat . It’s more than leg strikes & jabs in fact, grappling , pile drivers / body slams , reversals are included literally martial arts. In away you’re unintentionally saying Mike Tyson, is more powerful in material arts than Bruce lee , because he hits harder??? by comparing Sakura feats to a statement regarding power in tiajutsu .

Not to mention you can have a higher stat in tiajutsu that doesn’t scale to your power, physical strength, physical stats etc.

When i said tiajustu i wad talking about combat stats. Like speed and strength. The databook clearly says naruto in 6 paths power is comparable to lees.

When i said tiajustu i wad talking about combat stats. Like speed and strength. The databook clearly says naruto in 6 paths power is comparable to lees.
I’m well aware you’re referring to the databook. Which is why I’m telling you you’re basically misinterpreting the meaning of tiajutsu which isn’t combat stats , speed or physical strength .

the databook entry of the context in question, is referring naruto’s clone barrage’s capability in tiajutsu. the word “ power” , in that entry isn’t referring to physical force but rather the capability to do per se. basically, naruto’s clones that he spawned against kaguya . are equal to rock lee in physical arts not physical strength .

I’m well aware you’re referring to the databook. Which is why I’m telling you you’re basically misinterpreting the meaning of tiajutsu which isn’t combat stats , speed or physical strength .

the databook entry of the context in question, is referring naruto’s clone barrage’s capability in tiajutsu. the word “ power” , in that entry isn’t referring to physical force but rather the capability to do per se. basically, naruto’s clones that he spawned against kaguya . are equal to rock lee in physical arts not physical strength .

Nahh your the one taking it out context it never mentions the skill of Naruto's barrage. All it says is it boast power=lees. How can you misinterpret that to mean skill?

Narutos clone barrage has nothing to do with skill its just him spamming clones to overwhelm his opponent.

Nahh your the one taking it out context it never mentions the skill of Naruto's barrage. All it says is it boast power=lees. How can you misinterpret that to mean skill?

Narutos clone barrage has nothing to do with skill its just him spamming clones to overwhelm his opponent.
Considering, you used your own definition of what tiajutsu is/or means. Which doesn’t fit the definition within naruto, the author’s use consistently. This is why you misinterpreted the entry and compared Sakura’s feat , physically damaging kaguya to the databook entry.

The entire entry regarding ( tiajutsu)= physical arts, marital arts is talking about a (combo) ,combination of attacks in rapid fire succession.

power in that context isn’t be used to compare the physical strength of naruto and rock lee, but rather ability instead . The word power here is referring to Ability it doesn’t always have to mean physical / spiritual might let alone be Ap related. You haven’t really contested that or prove why power would mean something that supports your interpretation.

ngl after rewatching Naruto: The Last, the removal of the 5-C+ Moon splitting calc is kinda mega dumb.

• It's heavily implied the Tenseigan moved the two halves back together (the Tenseigan moved the moon back to its original position and the moon is normal come Boruto's era so we can logically deduce it can put the moon back together)
  • The Tenseigan is equated to Hamura's power (Hamura scales to 274.5 exa the moon split used to be 281 exa, its so massively consistent that any reason for doubt shouldn't exist)

Maybe one day I'll make a CRT to get it back 👀

ngl after rewatching Naruto: The Last, the removal of the 5-C+ Moon splitting calc is kinda mega dumb.

• It's heavily implied the Tenseigan moved the two halves back together (the Tenseigan moved the moon back to its original position and the moon is normal come Boruto's era so we can logically deduce it can put the moon back together)
  • The Tenseigan is equated to Hamura's power (Hamura scales to 274.5 exa the moon split used to be 281 exa, its so massively consistent that any reason for doubt shouldn't exist)

Maybe one day I'll make a CRT to get it back 👀
Arc's redemption arc incoming? 👀

Back