• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ada has Her Dojutsu and her passive Allure ability.
We know Daemon has his passive Reflect, but does he maybe have a Dojutsu as a hidden card?
0060-017.png
0060-018.png
Seems Ada has more tricks her sleeve along with Daemon

in this scenario it will mean kirin moved from the sky to the ground in 1/1000 sec, so the calc starts by finding the average height of the clouds = 20,000ft
which will mean kirin moved, 6096m in 1/1000sec

i think here is where my math skills end, someone can finish this but this looks like subrel

u3Warlu.png

EF2azMl.png

is the viz accurate here?, that is to say kirin comes down in a millisecond?
VIZ is accurate
アハリソウカ。。。ダトシタラ避ケラレルワケガナイ。。。どうして!? 落雷千分ノイチ秒。。。音ヨリモ速イ!
It's going to happen... and if so, it's unavoidable... why? A thousandth of a second lightning bolt... it's also faster than sound!"
Here's a literal translation.

Congrats Black Zetsu, lightning is indeed faster than sound, you truly are a genius that manipulated shinobi history

Bump.

I'm curious as to whether a calc was done for how fast Mugino would've moved to take Konohamaru out of the way mid air before the lightning bolt could strike him?

Thoughts about the statement that Borushiki/Momoruto's Rasengan is a significantly more powerful than Sasuke?

cY5VNlj.png

It was kinda implied by Sasuke gushing over the hidden power used against Boro before he and Naruto fought Isshiki, but the anime has an explicit statement.
I think this brings more support that the Team 7 brats are at least Kage level at base, since the conversation suggests that Sasuke wouldn't be able to casually obliterate Boro.

I mean Boruto and Kawaki Otsutsuki level cause they 70-80% Otsutsuki 😎

Also Sarada and Mitsuki just got power cliffed and it consistent with feats like them damaging Kuu and Deepa 😼

How would Delta know what Sausage is capable of if she never saw him? I mean, she and others thought Boro could beat Sasuke. Even if the virus somehow takes effect Sasuke would obliterate the guy in an instant. Oh, and Sasuke is most likely resistant to his virus since Oro's experiments made him resistant to strong poisons.
Once again confirmed Isshiki strongest enemy to date

People still finna say Kaguya and Madara stomp smh
The context implies, the strongest enemy at the moment, I don't think it refers to those who are dead for almost 20 years..

1. In the anime its stated that kara has been watching everyone in the hidden leaf this entire time including the battle with momoshiki.
2. This is borushiki amped with naruto's chakra I dont think borushiki on his own is stronger than sasuke.
3. Sasuke does get affected by poison gas here in the anime he's resistant not immune.

Has the ability to erase one's own chakra to become undetectable by sensory ninja ever been used in the series before? I really don't remember

Also kinda explains why SPSM Naruto couldn't sense Jigen and needed Sasuke to point out his position with his Sharingan.

tbf it was already stated Isshiki had cubes that could neg sensory abilities even on Naruto and Kurama's level during their final battle

0051-030.png

tbf it was already stated Isshiki had cubes that could neg sensory abilities even on Naruto and Kurama's level during their final battle

0051-030.png
Jigen wasn't using these cubes at the time, unless he like had them in his clothes or something, but that's complete speculation at that point.

Back