• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Who's got the hotter mom?
latest

There's a scene during Naruto and Hinata's wedding where Sakura takes a picture with Ino and Tenten using an Android Phone
ah ok.
The novel that the anime adapted stops right before the ceremony so I can't say whether they had mobile phones at that time.
Though by Boruto's era there are definitely mobile phones

It wasn't, Jesus Christ. The lore with regards to Kaguya is pretty linear. People used one image where Amado is talking about Kaguya and Isshiki to say that Kaguya had rinne-sharingan all along when it is just a representation as he has never seen Kaguya at all. We know Kaguya only had Byakugan at first before eating the fruit and getting her 3rd eye and becoming the rabbit goddess. The only other explanation is that her 3rd eye was closed back when she showed up with Bayakugan only but there's no evidence for this so far.
My guy you can’t make a tree without a sacrifice, therefore she never ate a fruit.

Tempest your whole essay is littered with assumptions, it doesn’t take much to realize that it’s a whole lot of nothing. Especially when you have to compare kaguya feat of the two with a fodder ninja.

Tempest your whole essay is littered with assumptions, it doesn’t take much to realize that it’s a whole lot of nothing. Especially when you have to compare kaguya feat of the two with a fodder ninja.
You know your argument is literally based on the assumption that threat = AP when I literally put the google definition of threat at the bottom and use manga to back my point up...

And why does comparing make it bad? He's a threat right?

He's obviously not fodder since he's a threat to the whole village

You know your argument is literally based on the assumption that threat = AP when I literally put the google definition of threat at the bottom and use manga to back my point up...

And why does comparing make it bad? He's a threat right?

He's obviously not fodder since he's a threat to the whole village
If you actually read it you would see I could used with saying kaguya feared him because of his AP advantage over her.

If you actually read it you would see I could used with saying kaguya feared him because of his AP advantage over her.

Definitely says "we are so much stronger than her AP wise".

He said she feared their existence (PLURAL), AKA either the 3 people there, or more.

I mean, the anime did blatantly say “more powerful than Kaguya” after saying “an existence even more frightening than Kaguya,” so it could mean AP.

That more powerful was Darui/Gaara's headcanon, Naruto and Sasuke never said more powerful.

Back