• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean... if he was wrong, wouldn’t Naruto and/or Sasuke have corrected him? And I don’t think you can call what the actual series says headcanon-

Also Kaguya being stronger than them doesn’t make logical sense. If she’s stronger, then:

A. Why did she feel the need to create an army of White Zetsu in preparation?
B. Why would she fear them?
C. Why would the scroll say Momo and Kin are more frightening threats than her?

And because I’ve seen people say this before, her just being scared of them messing with “her nursery” also doesn’t make sense. Because if she’s stronger, and they show up... she could just kill them to prevent that, with no need for an army.

Also Kaguya being stronger than them doesn’t make logical sense. If she’s stronger, then:

A. Why did she feel the need to create an army of White Zetsu in preparation?
You know she's stronger than all of them fused together right...
B. Why would she fear them?
One of them can turn her into a fruit and eat her while absorbing all her attacks, the other one is a brute.
C. Why would the scroll say Momo and Kin are more frightening threats than her?
The scroll didn't say that, that was Sasuke's hypothesis.
And because I’ve seen people say this before, her just being scared of them messing with “her nursery” also doesn’t make sense. Because if she’s stronger, and they show up... she could just kill them to prevent that, with no need for an army.
"She could just kill them" that's like Sasuke saying "they could've just fought back when Itachi and Obito killed everybody"

You know she's stronger than all of them fused together right...
I didn’t say otherwise...?
One of them can turn her into a fruit and eat her while absorbing all her attacks, the other one is a brute.
But if she’s stronger, she can just kill them before any of that happens. Do we know if Momoshiki can absorb, say, the All-Killing Ash Bones?
The scroll didn't say that, that was Sasuke's hypothesis.
Still, how could Sasuke come to that hypothesis after reading the scroll if Kaguya was leagues above?
"She could just kill them" that's like Sasuke saying "they could've just fought back when Itachi and Obito killed everybody"
How is this the same situation at all? If Kaguya was stronger than Momo and Kin, then all she’d need to do is hit them with the All-Killing Ash Bones and that’s GG. There would be literally no reason for her to be afraid of them.

Kaguya literally mainly fights via controlling the environment, what is momo gonna absorb.... the material has constantly implied they’re stronger, and shonen antagonist 99% is stronger than the previous. They’re stronger than her and saying they don’t scale above her ETSB is even more stupid, but I shouldn’t be too surprised considering this wiki thinks Shinobi alliance chakra >>>> kaguyas 🤪

But if she’s stronger, she can just kill them before any of that happens. Do we know if Momoshiki can absorb, say, the All-Killing Ash Bones?
We don't know for certain.
Plus, aren't these the same bones that a weighed down Kakashi and Obito can intercept? Plus they have portals.
Still, how could Sasuke come to that hypothesis after reading the scroll if Kaguya was leagues above?
He understood the scroll right before Momoshiki came to the chunin exams.

He said the threat statement in a flashback in chapter 5 of the gaiden (episode 24 of the anime).
He found the scroll in chapter 2 of Boruto (episode 54)
He (the cipher corps) understood/deciphered the scroll in chapter 6 (episode 61).

This whole argument is assuming that Sasuke was talking about the scroll when he said that there were threats. He didn't even know what the scroll said until 37 episodes later.
How is this the same situation at all? If Kaguya was stronger than Momo and Kin, then all she’d need to do is hit them with the All-Killing Ash Bones and that’s GG. There would be literally no reason for her to be afraid of them.
They can
  1. Report her and bring more Otsutsukis.
  2. Take her chakra (Urashiki).
  3. Turn her to a fruit (Momoshiki)
  4. Absorb her truthseeking orbs (Momoshiki)
  5. Brutally whoop her (Kinshiki)
  6. All of the above (all 3 of them together).

Momoshiki >>>>>> urashiki and kinshiki. Fused momo >>>> base momo, kinshiki, urashiki.....
Urashiki = Strongest Otsutsuki that got whooped by Kid Naruto. Are you done?

main-qimg-7bd6d082482b2012ef59e7378f30aef5

Kaguya literally mainly fights via controlling the environment, what is momo gonna absorb....
Truthseeking orb. Ash killing. Turn her to a fruit.
the material has constantly implied they’re stronger,
Kaguya needed Hagoromo's interference to beat plus dimension based hax. Sasuke flat out said "without absorbing jutsu, you're fodder"
and shonen antagonist 99% is stronger than the previous.
Association fallacy.
They’re stronger than her and saying they don’t scale above her ETSB is even more stupid, but I shouldn’t be too surprised considering this wiki thinks Shinobi alliance chakra >>>> kaguyas 🤪
Sorry that Shinobi alliance was the chakra that amped her.

Plus, aren't these the same bones that a weighed down Kakashi and Obito can intercept? Plus they have portals.
These bones also tagged SPSM Naruto, so like...
They can
And Kaguya, if she were stronger, can kill all of them before they attempt any of that. If Momoshiki tries to absorb a TSO, then she can use the Ash Bones. And if you think Kinshiki is capable of doing that, then you’re basically conceding that he’s stronger than Kaguya. If Kaguya is stronger, then he can’t “brutally whoop her.”

Urashiki = Strongest Otsutsuki that got whooped by Kid Naruto. Are you done?

You really though you did something huh?. The only way that logically makes sense is if there talking about his ability to easily suck out chakra with his rod, and his many time hax. Also if you wanna say ap and speed, I expect to see anime version of kid naruto upgraded thx

He understood the scroll right before Momoshiki came to the chunin exams.

He said the threat statement in a flashback in chapter 5 of the gaiden (episode 24 of the anime).
He found the scroll in chapter 2 of Boruto (episode 54)
He (the cipher corps) understood/deciphered the scroll in chapter 6 (episode 61).

This whole argument is assuming that Sasuke was talking about the scroll when he said that there were threats. He didn't even know what the scroll said until 37 episodes later.

They can
1. The clan is already aware of everything stated by urashiki to toneri, so no.
2. You would be implying urashiki is faster which is one way he is feared by her, so your agreeing with me.
3. Only lower ranks and weaker otsutsuki get affected by that else kaguya would be able to do it too, and we see lower rank means weaker so you would also be agreeing with me.
4. Agreeing with me that kinshiki is also stronger than her.
5. Momoshiki is stronger than kin and ura combined, so your agreeing that momos stronger k.

These bones also tagged SPSM Naruto, so like...
You mean the clone that she needed a portal to get to distract him just to hit him when off guard, or the ones later when she hit the clones that were protecting Naruto?
And Kaguya, if she were stronger, can kill all of them before they attempt any of that. If Momoshiki tries to absorb a TSO, then she can use the Ash Bones.
And Momoshiki or Kinshiki would open a portal or cut her arms off
And if you think Kinshiki is capable of doing that, then you’re basically conceding that he’s stronger than Kaguya. If Kaguya is stronger, then he can’t “brutally whoop her.”
Tai/Kenjutsu wise, which Kaguya is ass at.
If an archer snipes people, then they see someone run up on them with a sword and they're forced to do Melee combat, unless they're shown to be good melee fighters, it's gg.

You really though you did something huh?. The only way that logically makes sense is if there talking about his ability to easily suck out chakra with his rod, and his many time hax. Also if you wanna say ap and speed, I expect to see anime version of kid naruto upgraded thx
So it's only AP when you want it to be huh?
If you won’t reread that’s your problem.
I just did, and I did yesterday. You didn't prove shit.
1. The clan is already aware of everything stated by urashiki to toneri, so no.
2. You would be implying urashiki is faster which is one way he is feared by her, so your agreeing with me.
3. Only lower ranks and weaker otsutsuki get affected by that else kaguya would be able to do it too, and we see lower rank means weaker so you would also be agreeing with me.
4. Agreeing with me that kinshiki is also stronger than her.
5. Momoshiki is stronger than kin and ura combined, so your agreeing that momos stronger k.
1. We're gonna act like Urashiki didn't interrogate Toneri after Kaguya died.
2. Alright, so Urashiki is faster than Sasuke since he took his chakra, and Naruto kept up w/ him, so Kid Naruto > Sasuke. Thank you.
3. We saw that once, where the hell did you see that at? And where does Lower Rank means weaker? You're just pulling out bullshit at this point.
I see you skipped #4
4. If I go box an archer, does the archer's AP from their arrow go to their fists? Kaguya being strong in 1 area of fighting doesn't mean she's stronger in all of them. Kaguya's ass at melee combat, which Kinshiki exceeds in.
5. Prove Momoshiki is stronger than Kinshiki and Urashiki combined.

You mean the clone that she needed a portal to get to distract him just to hit him when off guard, or the ones later when she hit the clones that were protecting Naruto?
*the ones that were protecting a clone
Also y’know the one they were protecting could’ve just... moved to the side or flown upwards if Kaguya’s bones weren’t that fast.
And Momoshiki or Kinshiki would open a portal or cut her arms off
How is he supposed to do that if she’s so much stronger than them?
Tai/Kenjutsu wise, which Kaguya is ass at.
If an archer snipes people, then they see someone run up on them with a sword and they're forced to do Melee combat, unless they're shown to be good melee fighters, it's gg.
But that won’t do anything if she’s significantly stronger than them. Which then brings me back to the point of: why wouldn’t she just kill them? Also as for Momo absorbing stuff... she has taijutsu attacks. Rabbit Hair Needle and Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack. Both are taijutsu, which she could use on Momoshiki if he were to absorb her other attacks. So again, if Kaguya is stronger, why can’t she just kill them?

*the ones that were protecting a clone
Also y’know the one they were protecting could’ve just... moved to the side or flown upwards if Kaguya’s bones weren’t that fast.
We know that Naruto loves to use clones to block. He does all the time
How is he supposed to do that if she’s so much stronger than them?
The argument is if they scale to her ETSB. I can cut off your arms if you have ass dura. It doesn't take much to cut off Kaguya's limbs
But that won’t do anything if she’s significantly stronger than them. Which then brings me back to the point of: why wouldn’t she just kill them? Also as for Momo absorbing stuff... she has taijutsu attacks. Rabbit Hair Needle and Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack. Both are taijutsu, which she could use on Momoshiki if he were to absorb her other attacks. So again, if Kaguya is stronger, why can’t she just kill them?
Rabbit hair needle is meant for the sole purpose of blocking chakra points, and he could just open a portal up.
Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack is made out of chakra, which can be absorbed.

Because there's more than 1 with hax.
What is she gonna do if Urashiki takes her chakra? What about if she gets turned into a fruit?

Yall are really trying to say Kaguya can beat 3 different people with hax or an advantage to her and using a "no" to say that each of them each individually has more AP than her, which makes no sense

So it's only AP when you want it to be huh?

I just did, and I did yesterday. You didn't prove shit.

1. We're gonna act like Urashiki didn't interrogate Toneri after Kaguya died.
2. Alright, so Urashiki is faster than Sasuke since he took his chakra, and Naruto kept up w/ him, so Kid Naruto > Sasuke. Thank you.
3. We saw that once, where the hell did you see that at? And where does Lower Rank means weaker? You're just pulling out bullshit at this point.
I see you skipped #4
4. If I go box an archer, does the archer's AP from their arrow go to their fists? Kaguya being strong in 1 area of fighting doesn't mean she's stronger in all of them. Kaguya's ass at melee combat, which Kinshiki exceeds in.
5. Prove Momoshiki is stronger than Kinshiki and Urashiki combined.
I skipped #4 cuz according to this wiki kaguya needs the measly chakra from the Shinobi alliance to use ETSB. Literally every rank was stated stronger momoshiki and kinshiki, ishiki and kaguya, which is why the lower rank is 10 tails food. Your gonna have to give me a sample where it wasn’t correlated with strength. Urashiki didn’t interrogate him lmao, he stated the clan saw everything so kaguya being afraid of a clan that apparently knows everything about their subordinates they gave missions to is stupid. Sasuke jumped to protect boruto, PIS. Momo is kin surperior in strength and rank, which is why he eats the fruits and gains the rinnegans on his hand unlike kin. Your Archer analogy is completed irrelevant to this context, and that’s your problem you keep making analogies within the series that’s unrelated which is why your numerous crts failed. If kaguya was stronger than kin combat would not matter since kin wouldn’t be able to hurt her, also I love how your completely ignoring speed.

Also show me a scan where momo used portals in a fight defensively like ishiki did. Your legit imaging and assuming what the characters will do in a situation they have never been shown in before, which is mere headcannon and the problem with the crts with naruto.

Yall are really trying to say Kaguya can beat 3 different people with hax or an advantage to her and using a "no" to say that each of them each individually has more AP than her, which makes no sense
Hax like these are useless if the opponent is faster, also kaguya fights with environment if she was stronger she can kill momo without ETSB. Urashiki will hve to tag her to utilize his hax, and we all know kin only uses brute force

The argument is if they scale to her ETSB. I can cut off your arms if you have ass dura. It doesn't take much to cut off Kaguya's limbs
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I’m not saying anything about scaling them to the ETSO (I have no intentions of getting into that train wreck of a discussion). I’m just saying that Momoshiki and Kinshiki are more powerful than Kaguya, excluding ETSO. I don’t really give a shit about Urashiki’s inconsistent ass
Rabbit hair needle is meant for the sole purpose of blocking chakra points, and he could just open a portal up.
Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack is made out of chakra, which can be absorbed.

Because there's more than 1 with hax.
What is she gonna do if Urashiki takes her chakra? What about if she gets turned into a fruit?
Then why can’t she just pull that on Momoshiki or Kinshiki? And iirc, neither of them use portals defensively in combat.

What makes you think Momoshiki can turn someone supposedly more powerful than him into a fruit? Seems like an NLF, tbh. And Kaguya knows about Urashiki, according to Urashiki himself. And since she has Black Zetsu basically being a backseat driver, she could just target and kill him first. But again, I do not care about Urashiki, because he’s grossly inconsistent.

I skipped #4 cuz according to this wiki kaguya needs the measly chakra from the Shinobi alliance to use ETSB.
Sorry that was from the databook
Literally every rank was stated stronger momoshiki and kinshiki, ishiki and kaguya, which is why the lower rank is 10 tails food.
All they said was "lower rank = food", not because of strength. Well shit, I guess since Boruto would've made a better fruit than Isshiki, Boruto > Isshiki right?
Your gonna have to give me a sample where it wasn’t correlated with strength.
Give me a sample where it was.
They used ninjutsu on Kinshiki. Sasuke had to teleport, they had to seal and bind him.
They flat out said Momoshiki would be easy to fight while Sasuke got kicked into the tree by Kinshiki and he drew blood from Chojuro (who is stated to hold no equal when he wields his sword, which should include Darui who Momoshiki ran away from).
Urashiki didn’t interrogate him lmao, he stated the clan saw everything so kaguya being afraid of a clan that apparently knows everything about their subordinates they gave missions to is stupid.
Then why the **** it take 1000 years for them to find her?
Sasuke jumped to protect boruto, PIS. Momo is kind surperior in strength and rank, which is why he eats the fruits and gains the rinnegans on his hand unlike kin.
Did you just say because he has a Dojutsu and a certain ability, he's stronger. Ok.
Isshiki don't got either of those. Momoshiki > Isshiki. Oh wait, nvm.
Your Archer analogy is completed irrelevant to this context, and that’s your problem you keep making analogies within the series that’s unrelated which is why your numerous crts failed. If kaguya was stronger than kin meld combat would not matter since kin wouldn’t be able to hurt her, also I love how your completely ignoring speed.
I love how you bring up speed in a debate about if they scale to ESTB.
I also how nobody likes your comments when you bash people, hilarious.
Funny with all my "failed CRTs", when I only have 1 CRT against the verse and like 1 question and answer, but alright.
Anyways, explain how my archer analogy is irrelevant? The bow and arrow is the ESTB, her fist are her other techniques.

You deeming something irrelevant ≠ it's actually irrelevant.
Also show me a scan where momo used portals in a fight defensively like ishiki did. Your legit imaging and assuming what the characters will do in a situation they have never been shown in before, which is mere headcannon and the problem with the crts with naruto.
I apologize that I'm giving a good use to people's abilities. You know what circumstance is? Some people don't use certain techniques against certain people, like why they didn't use ninjutsu against Momoshiki.
Hax like these are useless if the opponent is faster, also kaguya fights with environment if she was stronger she can kill momo without ETSB. Urashiki will hve to tag her to utilize his hax, and we all know kin only uses brute force
Keep bringing up speed like it's helping your argument.
She 100% fights with the environment? So when she was blitzing Naruto's clones with the All Killing Ash Bones that was the environment?
Kin using brute force against someone that doesn't use brute force. That's crazy

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I’m not saying anything about scaling them to the ETSO (I have no intentions of getting into that train wreck of a discussion). I’m just saying that Momoshiki and Kinshiki are more powerful than Kaguya, excluding ETSO. I don’t really give a shit about Urashiki’s inconsistent ass
Respected
Then why can’t she just pull that on Momoshiki or Kinshiki?
Kinshiki has weapons and speed. Momoshiki w/ him.
And iirc, neither of them use portals defensively in combat.
They haven't been shown to because they've never had a situation where they needed to.
What makes you think Momoshiki can turn someone supposedly more powerful than him into a fruit? Seems like an NLF, tbh.
It's only within the Otsutsuki, and you do know, Mangaka don't think of AP and such. It's like considering genjutsu a NLF since it can hurt someone stronger.
And Kaguya knows about Urashiki, according to Urashiki himself. And since she has Black Zetsu basically being a backseat driver, she could just target and kill him first. But again, I do not care about Urashiki, because he’s grossly inconsistent.
Black Zetsu has no idea of Urashiki's existence. And he's not inconsistent, he just has ass feats.

Last edited:
They are above her ETSB, this wiki somehow came up with the ridiculous theory that the chakra from the alliance is what was carrying the ETSB ☺️
Go tell Kishimoto to change the databook that says that the chakra of the alliance under the infinite tsukuyomi is the one that's being used

Respected
Trust me, 4-B Kaguya, Momo, Kin, etc. would be hilarious to see because then I can make Kaguya v. Cell, but that’s not a discussion I plan on getting into any time soon lol.
They haven't been shown to because they've never had a situation where they needed to.
Sure, but you can’t really claim it’d be in character for them to use it just because they have it. Like, Naruto and Sasuke have a bunch of hax that they’ve only used once so people need to stop saying they’re nerfed cause they’re not using them but it isn’t in character for them to use them.
Kinshiki has weapons and speed. Momoshiki w/ him.
Is there any statement comparing them in speed? Cause I don’t think there’s any reason to assume Kinshiki would have a drastic speed advantage. Plus Kaguya actively uses portals in combat, so even if Kinshiki has a significant speed advantage, couldn’t she just use portals to catch him off-guard.
It's only within the Otsutsuki, and you do know, Mangaka don't think of AP and such. It's like considering genjutsu a NLF since it can hurt someone stronger.
Well, genjutsu (illusions, mindrape, etc) is functionally different than turning someone into a fruit (transmutation).
Black Zetsu has no idea of Urashiki's existence. And he's not inconsistent, he just has ass feats.
I mean... he squared up with Prime Sasuke and Kaguya is stated to fear him, but he struggled with Boruto, Jiraiya, P1 Naruto, etc. That seems pretty inconsistent to me (and I believe that is why Urashiki has Unknown stats).
Also Tracer, idk if it's from my side only or throughout, but you double posted the same thing twice.
I think that might just be you, cause I’m not seeing that.

Sorry that was from the databook

All they said was "lower rank = food", not because of strength. Well shit, I guess since Boruto would've made a better fruit than Isshiki, Boruto > Isshiki right?

Give me a sample where it was.
They used ninjutsu on Kinshiki. Sasuke had to teleport, they had to seal and bind him.
They flat out said Momoshiki would be easy to fight while Sasuke got kicked into the tree by Kinshiki and he drew blood from Chojuro (who is stated to hold no equal when he wields his sword, which should include Darui who Momoshiki ran away from).

Then why the **** it take 1000 years for them to find her?

Did you just say because he has a Dojutsu and a certain ability, he's stronger. Ok.
Isshiki don't got either of those. Momoshiki > Isshiki. Oh wait, nvm.

I love how you bring up speed in a debate about if they scale to ESTB.
I also how nobody likes your comments when you bash people, hilarious.
Funny with all my "failed CRTs", when I only have 1 CRT against the verse and like 1 question and answer, but alright.
Anyways, explain how my archer analogy is irrelevant? The bow and arrow is the ESTB, her fist are her other techniques.

You deeming something irrelevant ≠ it's actually irrelevant.

I apologize that I'm giving a good use to people's abilities. You know what circumstance is? Some people don't use certain techniques against certain people, like why they didn't use ninjutsu against Momoshiki.

Keep bringing up speed like it's helping your argument.
She 100% fights with the environment? So when she was blitzing Naruto's clones with the All Killing Ash Bones that was the environment?
Kin using brute force against someone that doesn't use brute force. That's crazy
Imagine caring if someone likes your comments or not, you must get a high from being validated by others. Also you claiming momoshiki use portals in a fight is different from naruto and sasuke being SHOWN fight without ninjutsu, you can use that in an argument cuz it was shown in character and not made up by some fan. As soon as momo arrived he blitzed naruto (someone stronger than sasuke) and I love how your using deakos stupid claim of momo running from Darui out of fear lol, once again implying Darui > momo. They literally gave a reason why boruto would be better food so invalid argument. They claimed the plan of using brute force alone would be easy, since they see momoshiki relied a lot on absorption and elemental jutsus also sasuke was with them so it’s warranted as to why it would be easy. I stated higher ranks eats fruits which is why you see them with rinnegans unlike kinshiki who had none so try again. They were never looking for kaguya infact they didn’t even realize the curvature exceed 10 until kinshiki checked, kaguya was supposed to report back to the clan not them, so moot point. I brought up speed because your implied she could handle them if they didn’t have abosroption and certain haxes. All in all, you got salty cuz I apparently ‘bashed’ you now your worried about likes or not, pathetic 😂

Go tell Kishimoto to change the databook that says that the chakra of the alliance under the infinite tsukuyomi is the one that's being used
Make haku light speed then, it seems you only take data books seriously when it’s convenient use to downgrade the feats. Even with the data books it makes no logical sense considering half of kurama alone could amp the alliance over x3 multiple times. Kaguya had half of kurama in her ETSB so your data books argument is nonsensical.

Trust me, 4-B Kaguya, Momo, Kin, etc. would be hilarious to see because then I can make Kaguya v. Cell, but that’s not a discussion I plan on getting into any time soon lol.
😂😂😂
Sure, but you can’t really claim it’d be in character for them to use it just because they have it. Like, Naruto and Sasuke have a bunch of hax that they’ve only used once so people need to stop saying they’re nerfed cause they’re not using them but it isn’t in character for them to use them.
Good point
Is there any statement comparing them in speed? Cause I don’t think there’s any reason to assume Kinshiki would have a drastic speed advantage. Plus Kaguya actively uses portals in combat, so even if Kinshiki has a significant speed advantage, couldn’t she just use portals to catch him off-guard.
They did fight hand in hand, we see in the anime that Kinshiki caught up to him while running
Well, genjutsu (illusions, mindrape, etc) is functionally different than turning someone into a fruit (transmutation).
I guess, but it's still an inverse thing shown with Urashiki, He just says that's how he does it in their clan, it should work w/ her.
I mean... he squared up with Prime Sasuke and Kaguya is stated to fear him, but he struggled with Boruto, Jiraiya, P1 Naruto, etc. That seems pretty inconsistent to me (and I believe that is why Urashiki has Unknown stats).
He matched a non chakra enhanced w/ No rinnegan Sasuke, and the fear him argument is still outgoing.
I think that might just be you, cause I’m not seeing that.
Yeah it was, i refreshed it and it was gone. My bad

They did fight hand in hand, we see in the anime that Kinshiki caught up to him while running
I mean, there’s still the argument of Kaguya catching him off-guard with portals or maybe disorienting with Amenominaka. If she was stronger, she’d still have ample opportunity to disorient them and yeet them. Or she could pull what she did to Naruto and Sasuke: drop one in another dimension so she only has to fight one. I just don’t see a way for Kaguya, if she were more powerful, to not just slaughter them if they pulled up on her. Her being weaker, as the series states, makes more sense.
I guess, but it's still an inverse thing shown with Urashiki, He just says that's how he does it in their clan, it should work w/ her.
That’s fair, but then it brings up the argument that Kaguya should know that they can do that and we don’t know if that would be Momoshiki’s first move against her.
He matched a non chakra enhanced w/ No rinnegan Sasuke, and the fear him argument is still outgoing.
Even without that, his feats would still be inconsistent tbh. Boruto and P1 Naruto are 8-B (even though they should be 8-A, but not the point) and Jiraiya is, with the absolute greatest amount of lowballing, Low 7-C+. That’s a pretty big difference.
Yeah it was, i refreshed it and it was gone. My bad
You’re fine.

Imagine carrying if someone likes your comments or not, you must get a high from being validated by others.
Nah, i'm just confused why you bring up my past failed CRTs (CRT* I made only 1).
Also you claiming momoshiki use portals in a fight is different from naruto and sasuke being SHOWN fight without ninjutsu, you can use that in an argument cuz it was shown in character and not made up by some fan.
That's fair.
As soon as momo arrived he blitzed naruto (someone stronger than sasuke) and I love how your using deakos stupid claim of momo running from Darui out of fear lol, once again implying Darui > momo.
In taijutsu? Yeah. The best swordsman? Yeah. In the novel (another work of Kodachi), he flat out says this.
  • “Plus I’ve just recently become one of the Gokage...l haven’t shown everyone my strength yet.” Choujuurou’s glasses shined. Amongst the Gokage, he was rumoured to be the best swordsman and assassin.
So... what's really going on?
They literally gave a reason why boruto would be better food so invalid argument.
0051-023.png

Vigorous: strong, healthy, and full of energy. Peep the strong.
They claimed the plan of using brute force alone would be easy, since they see momoshiki relied a lot on absorption and elemental jutsus also sasuke was with them so it’s warranted as to why it would be easy.
Is it not easy regardless?
I stated higher ranks eats fruits which is why you see them with rinnegans unlike kinshiki who had none so try again.
Momoshiki is the only Otsutsuki with a rinnegan. And if you think the rinne-sharingan counts, Kaguya was the one that was gonna be sacrificed, so what's really going on?
They were never looking for kaguya infact they didn’t even realize the curvature exceed 10 until kinshiki checked, kaguya was supposed to report back to the clan not them, so moot point.
Kinshiki: Where's Kaguya.
Sasuke: Not here anymore.
Kinshiki: Imma kill you👿
I brought up speed because your implied she could handle them if they didn’t have abosroption and certain haxes.
Quote it.
I didn't imply shit.
You keep bringing up random points I never insinuated.
All in all, you got salty cuz I apparently ‘bashed’ you now your worried about likes or not, pathetic 😂
Nah, I'm just genuinely confused on why you keep bringing up my past CRTs from over a month ago. Idk if it's validation, to be funny, to add on to your point, idk.
I don't give a damn about likes, I used that point to say that nobody agrees with you, so you publicly bashing me doesn't do shit.

Make haku light speed then, it seems you only take data books seriously when it’s convenient use to downgrade the feats. Even with the data books it makes no logical sense considering half of kurama alone could amp the alliance over x3 multiple times. Kaguya had half of kurama in her ETSB so your data books argument is nonsensical.
I don't give a damn about light speed haku. And how does that have to do anything with my argument?

I don't even think I've spoken on databooks in this thread until I made my point.

Your appeal to motive, strawman, and ad hominem is just rapid fire today.
You haven't even proved your point.
You can type paragraphs to counter but you can't press "reply" on your own comment to bring it up here.

Go learn chakra reserves vs chakra potency, and that 3x was for Kakashi only.

Kaguya had half of Kurama in her ETSB? So what was that half of Kurama that left when Kaguya got sealed? Why the hell did that half of Kurama have enough chakra to give to Naruto while he was fighting Sasuke if it was all for the ETSB?

Back