• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Perhaps calling the other tier Top Tier would be more appropriate
I have my higher tiers as:

Shinobi God Tier/"Legend Level": Hashirama/Madara
Demigod Tier: Juubito-Post 6 Paths Base Naruto
6 Paths God Tier: The highest Part 2 characters, Momoshiki and Kinshiki, etc.
Heightened God Tier: Fused Momoshiki-Jigen
Awakened God-Tier(idk why I named it this): ">Jigen"
Ascendant God-Tier: Otsutsuki Gods.

Part 1- Konohamaru, Shikamaru
Part 2- Konohamaru, Shikamaru, Jiraiya
New era- Konohamaru, Sarada
Time skip- Sarada, hidari

Seems to be accurate

Code shrugging this attack on his internals off is even crazier than the attack itself, dude looked mostly fine after Boruto got rid of the DoT effect for him.
I'd like to wait for more translations, but yeah this is promising. Other tier 5 feats will have more support if this is true.

https://naruto-official.com/en/news/01_1708

Explanation for Uzuhiko much better than from the manga.
In all likelihood since base boruto scales to base code then base code and base boruto would be on same tier. Now karma code would scale to uzuhiko i.e base boruto ap+ the value of the earth rotation, centrifugal force, there are even unknown forces we don't know of". Either way this would be a big boost

Edit: did I also just see psychological damage?

Last edited:
ZY0XfPz.jpeg

I wonder whats next for Boruto and the manga overall. Jogan will probably give him hax shinjutsu, but what about raw power? I dont see Uzuhiko being surpassed in a while, maybe never aside from Otsutsuki gods probably being hyped to be universal

Back