• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If you guys were Kishimoto and you WANTED to continue the franchise, what is the next logical step? We’ve already done:
  1. Ninja (Obviously)
  2. Samurai
  3. Kaiju
  4. Zombies
  5. Aliens
  6. Cyborgs
Ninja with Guns
Bringing back the good ol meme of “what happens when ninja runs out chakra” type shii

Chapter 85, a lot of new stuff. Most of the new character desgins are hood(sarada is giving off fatherless vibes though). Boruto’s new rasegan is pretty cool, also being able to use FTG is pretty neat though idk how he learned it. I don’t know why the sentient divine trees are supposed to be relevant power wise in any capacity to boruto or kawaki but I guess that we’ll be explained later(or not). I guess the story also just acknowledges code as a punching bag now.Sarada being able to control the chidori without the shargian is interesting.

i swear if we get saruto next generations and we dont see grandpa naruto with a beard i might riot
Imagine, if you will:

Saruto: Otsutsuki Wars. Final Arc. Lord Otsutsuki Otsutsuki of the Otsutsuki clan is in a Jutsu Clash with the 18-year-old Juubi-Saruto, overwhelming them and forcing them to use both Rinnegan and the Rinne-Sharingan. Eidawaki jumps in and uses Shinjutsu to assist them, while Konohamaru Jr. uses his Natural Energy Spirit Bomb to help, but they're all getting beaten.

"No..." Saruto says, "This can't be happening! For everyone back home! For Mom! For Dad! For all of our families! For Mitsuki-Sensei! For the Bijuu and Jinchuuriki that gave their lives to give me this power! For humanity, and the Earth itself, I cannot lose!!!"

A voice emanates telepathically from behind them, and a spectral hand reaches out, grabbing Juubi-Saruto's head from behind.

"So that's where you are... Kurama..."

The Juubi starts moving around, and they sprout additional arms, each with its own Rinnegan and Karma mark. Saruto has no idea what's going on, and a massive portal opens.

Lord Otsutsuki falls out of the portal, and sees Naruto and Hagoromo with the same goatee, and Sasuke and Hamura with the same haircut(Sasuke looks like old Madara), all cracking their knuckles, with billions of people standing behind them, all wearing brass knuckles.

"Now...," Naruto says, "Get ready to feel the power of the ninja world we created! Dattebyo."

10 chapters of every named character punching the villain in the face.

Imagine, if you will:

Saruto: Otsutsuki Wars. Final Arc. Lord Otsutsuki Otsutsuki of the Otsutsuki clan is in a Jutsu Clash with the 18-year-old Juubi-Saruto, overwhelming them and forcing them to use both Rinnegan and the Rinne-Sharingan. Eidawaki jumps in and uses Shinjutsu to assist them, while Konohamaru Jr. uses his Natural Energy Spirit Bomb to help, but they're all getting beaten.

"No..." Saruto says, "This can't be happening! For everyone back home! For Mom! For Dad! For all of our families! For Mitsuki-Sensei! For the Bijuu and Jinchuuriki that gave their lives to give me this power! For humanity, and the Earth itself, I cannot lose!!!"

A voice emanates telepathically from behind them, and a spectral hand reaches out, grabbing Juubi-Saruto's head from behind.

The Juubi starts moving around, and they sprout additional arms, each with its own Rinnegan and Karma mark. Saruto has no idea what's going on, and a massive portal opens.

Lord Otsutsuki falls out of the portal, and sees Naruto and Hagoromo with the same goatee, and Sasuke and Hamura with the same haircut(Sasuke looks like old Madara), all cracking their knuckles, with billions of people standing behind them, all wearing brass knuckles.

"Now...," Naruto says, "Get ready to feel the power of the ninja world we created! Dattebyo."

I didn't know this was fanfiction.net

Imagine, if you will:

You’re so good at making up stories lol

These are Naruto's eyes in Sage Mode:
f7c973d1d688cf3bdc666cbd3c2b635d.jpg

Seem familiar?
rectangular-eye.jpg

This is the eye of......a GOAT.
EyVg59uWgAIjRc5

Coincidence? I think not.

I have 2 questions.
  1. Can Madara's Limbo clones bypass Gojo's infinity?
  2. Is Kaguya stated to have eaten the chakra fruit from Earth in any canon material?

Any reason in why we don’t use the 3 times Asura multiplier?
It says on his profile;
Moon level(Comparable to his Attack Potency), higher with Sage Mode (Naruto can amplify himself with nature energy), far higher with Kurama Six Paths Sage Mode (Comparable to his Attack Potency), even higher when amplified by Bijū (Comparable to his Attack Potency), Small Planet level with Asura Avatar and Majestic Attire Susano'o (Comparable to his Attack Potency), far higher with Baryon Mode (Comparable to his Attack Potency)
The Low 5-B is Naruto+Sasuke in his new era key ≈ 532.44 exa
Instead of 1.064 zettatons if the asura multiplier is utilized

Six Eyes can though no? He knew what was happening inside the prison realm and can see megumi's soul iirc.
? When did he see the outside world while he was in the prison realm, and what does a soul have to do with dimensions? Even KCM Naruto can see his soul, that didn't help him against Limbo.

? When did he see the outside world while he was in the prison realm, and what does a soul have to do with dimensions? Even KCM Naruto can see his soul, that didn't help him against Limbo.
Idk, man knew what was happening on the outside world when trapped inside the prison realm which is its own time space iirc.

Ass plus ass equals more ass. A juvenile ten tails is fodder and code has gotten clowned on multiple times even after he got his full power back.putting those to together shouldn’t create a threat that can actually threaten someone like eida or kawaki(granted it’s implied he hasn’t trained his base much so eh.)
What makes you think Kawaki is stronger than NL Code? Can't speak for Eida since she has shown almost no combat abilities. I don't see why Ten tails chakra plus Karma from Isshiki plus the hosts of the Shinju wouldn't be relevant to Boruto and co.

What makes you think Kawaki is stronger than NL Code? Can't speak for Eida since she has shown almost no combat abilities. I don't see why Ten tails chakra plus Karma from Isshiki plus the hosts of the Shinju wouldn't be relevant to Boruto and co.
Because he has isshiki’s powers and abilities. Well the Ten tails is a juvenile and has been long surpassed by six path characters which have also been long surpassed. Cuz code is kinda buns, he got humiliated by daemon and base boruto.

Because he has isshiki’s powers and abilities. Well the Ten tails is a juvenile and has been long surpassed by six path characters which have also been long surpassed. Cuz code is kinda buns, he got humiliated by daemon and base boruto.
Kawaki doesn't scale to Isshiki tho. And there is nothing that scales him to Daemon and Boruto. So I don't see how Daemon and Boruto stomping Code has any bearing on how the Shinju performs against Kawaki.

And yeah, ten tails has been surpassed. But we're not talking about just ten tails. Base Naruto and Kurama aren't at Isshiki level. But BM Naruto is. We don't know how these different sources of powers interact with each other. So I wouldn't say just because ten tails is fodder, it's enhanced version also has to be fodder.

Ass plus ass equals more ass. A juvenile ten tails is fodder and code has gotten clowned on multiple times even after he got his full power back.putting those to together shouldn’t create a threat that can actually threaten someone like eida or kawaki(granted it’s implied he hasn’t trained his base much so eh.)
This is a Juvenile Ten-Tails that has aged 2 years, been affected by Jigen and Code's Karmas, and absorbed a bunch of people, including Sasuke Uchiha.

This is a Juvenile Ten-Tails that has aged 2 years, been affected by Jigen and Code's Karmas, and absorbed a bunch of people, including Sasuke Uchiha.
It still hasn’t been stated to be full mature so that doesn’t really matter, code got styled on by base boruto and daemon so that’s not saying much. Sasuke got clapped with help by jigen so that’s not saying much either.

Back