• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GNiaJRAWcAEmLjD

Boruto lowkey being a bro and dropped in to make sure Code still had some ounce of rep still left.

You gotta fail once in life to achieve greatness
repeating the same old arguments isnt greatness tho
plus I am making it just to spite open your eye to the possibility of a nard higher then L5C
I've already seen those arguments. Im like 99.999999999999% sure Ive already seen somewhere whatever argument you'll use. Arc has one of the best low 2-C Nard thread ever made here and yet i've still seen those arguments a while ago long before I was on the wiki.

At some point you just gotta learn and realize that some things simply aren't true or possible. if anything you need to open your eyes to the possibility of Nard being ~tier 5-ish at most

there's nothing you can do if there's no feats, its that simple. no degree of twist on long debunked arguments would ever make up for a lack of feats

repeating the same old arguments isnt greatness tho
Ehhh, if it works, it works
I've already seen those arguments. Im like 99.999999999999% sure Ive already seen somewhere whatever argument you'll use. Arc has one of the best low 2-C Nard thread ever made here and yet i've still seen those arguments a while ago long before I was on the wiki.

At some point you just gotta learn and realize that some things simply aren't true or possible. if anything you need to open your eyes to the possibility of Nard being ~tier 5-ish at most

there's nothing you can do if there's no feats, its that simple. no degree of twist on long debunked arguments would ever make up for a lack of feats
Told ya, I'm make it just to spite you. All for fun though, no hard feelings

No duh, he has God Ki.

Yeah, that's how strong DBS Naruto would be in Base.

Back