• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What if I make regular jubito scale to small planetary level

if that happens minato KCM2 sage mode would scale to it making him planetary
You can try, it won't get accepted tho (don't tempt me)
I'm referring to the one before he mastered Kurama's chakra.
Still, his charged Bijuudama is at least marginally stronger than C0, and I think it requires about as much start up time as C0 does. Plus, if he shoots a Bijuudama while Deidara's feeding his chest clay and imploding and stuff Deidara is done

Speaking of Madara, do you think he should get a "Higher with Susano'o Aura" rating since even just the activation of it was able to stop KCM2 Naruto lobbing all those giant stakes at him?

Back