• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just a fringe idea. But shouldn't Kurama downscale from MKCM2 Naruto to 55 TT? MKCM2 Naruto is Naruto + Kurama, and by the time he got proper control over KCM2 he had arguably better Chakra control than Kurama himself. We also got some statements in the series that Jinchuuriki > Bijuu.
If MKCM2 naruto is naruto +kurama and naruto also has better chakra control doesn't it mean half kurama should definitely not downscale?

If MKCM2 naruto is naruto +kurama and naruto also has better chakra control doesn't it mean half kurama should definitely not downscale?
No? MKCM2 Naruto is the one that scales to 2nd form Juubi, not half Kurama. If Half Kurama < MKCM2 Naruto then Half Kurama downscales.

I'm telling you there is no justification for half kurama downscaling on his own. Downscaling to what exactly?
Usually in this site characters are downscaled to the closest baseline tier or baseline "+" tier

Downscaling from 98.1 TT KCM2 Naruto would get 50% Kurama to 55 TT.

50% Kurama < MKCM2 Naruto = 2nd Form Juubi

Just a fringe idea. But shouldn't Kurama downscale from MKCM2 Naruto to 55 TT? MKCM2 Naruto is Naruto + Kurama,
KM Naruto isn't Naruto + Kurama. He's Naruto using Kurama's chakra, and none of his own.
and by the time he got proper control over KCM2 he had arguably better Chakra control than Kurama himself.
He doesn't.
We also got some statements in the series that Jinchuuriki > Bijuu.
This is just false, unless you're a Ten Tails Jinchuriki.

Does that mean Kurama should get Energy Absorption since he didn't specify his own Chakra specifically?
Maybe. I was gonna say he might be referring to the mechanic where Bijuu and Jinchuriki can give and take chakra from each other, but since in this instance he's clearly talking about people other than Naruto, you might be right.

Speaking of which, is 100% Kurama is treated as a “Quality” Upgrade or “Quantity” Upgrade over 50% Kurama… or both? I think I remember seeing some users argue that on here before.

360_F_562854707_YVdX2Hoe2pVhN5Mmqy6fxpVI0ULRBath.jpg

Back