• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
thats what i would like, but i dont see us getting much of tier 4, i think we gonna stay in the realm of tier 5 or jump to tier 2 stuff

Well damn that's cool (though seems the ever was added by the translator, can still be inferred)

Well damn that's cool (though seems the ever was added by the translator, can still be inferred)
best you can get out of that at its most literal is Naruto and Sasuke > Hags and Hamura but even then ehhh.

I guess you can use it against goons that still think Hashirama would put Adult Naruto in a headlock.

The manga design hard carries it adult nard. It aint the best, but it aint Bling Bling Boy or Glue Chewer
That ain’t saying much, the Gaiden and first half Momo arc SPSM Naruto designs were cool with the big flowing cape. Once it became KCM1 tho I kinda went 🗿

Seeing as Gaara kept his ability to Control Sand, do you think Naruto should at least keep his ability to regenerate?

Speaking of transformations, Kurama Sage Mode is my favorite transformation that Naruto has, the design and idea is amazing.

Speaking of transformations, Kurama Sage Mode is my favorite transformation that Naruto has, the design and idea is amazing.
SPSM is the most aesthetically pleasing transformation and design in the entire series. Naruto was just drowning everyone with that drip in the war arc.

Everyone that stood beside him looked like shit at that point.

I was talking about the KCM2 + Sage Mode combo but sure, SPSM is good looking too, won't deny that.

Honestly, I don't Naruto (the character) has a single bad transformation, they all look good and have cool powers

SPSM is the most aesthetically pleasing transformation and design in the entire series. Naruto was just drowning everyone with that drip in the war arc.

Everyone that stood beside him looked like shit at that point.
This may also be the only time i agree with you.

How does that correlate? Naruto wasn't born with regeneration ability.
Iirc, Gaara wasn’t born with the ability to control sand either. His ability to control stemmed from Shukaku. Even Kishimoto spoke on it, but I can’t remember where… 🤔

Iirc, Gaara wasn’t born with the ability to control sand either. His ability to control stemmed from Shukaku. Even Kishimoto spoke on it, but I can’t remember where… 🤔
I mean he also could have still had it due to his father having had that same Kekkai Genkai too

I mean he also could have still had it due to his father having had that same Kekkai Genkai too
Gold Dust isn’t sand though, and I did find it. It was in ine of the Databooks. They asked Kishi now that Gaara doesn’t have Shukaku, how is he able to control sand, and Kishi says, “Once it’s ingrained in you, it can’t be taken away no matter what.”

Back