• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ATM highest level you can wank the characters to is like Star level I think with ETSB.

I shit you not I remember someone wanking Kaguya to 2-C because she created those dimensions and those dimensions are spatio-temporally separated AND are universe sized apparently.

So I just watched Death Battle's newly released Obito vs Vader matchup

I got to say...god damn

Now power scaling wise and all that...Idc since DB almost always get this shit wrong...especially with Naruto...they clearly have a bias against it for the most part

But the fight itself? The animation was great and the emotion behind the fight was simply amazing especially with the fitting soundtrack they gave it

The parallels that were drawn between Obito and Vader almost served to make the emotion behind the fight even better

And the ending where Obito told Vader "He was liberated from hell" was easily the best part of the fight

All in all easily one of their best works to be completely honest...top 10 for sure

wouldn’t it have been more interesting if obito trapped Vader into his kamui

Susano'o Chakra Mode :geek:
6149086-sasuke.jpg

Would love for Sasuke to finally somehow evolve his right eye ( or rather Itachi's eye technically ) into another tomoe rinnegan and gain some new special ability

Some even more advanced space-time manipulation or something similar

Hey guys it’s game over if Vader got sucked into the kamui so why didn’t obito use it in the animation (in-universe explanation please)

(in-universe means fictional reason, out of universe means things like because the writers were lazy or they didn’t have enough time and etc aka real life)

I mean I said it before

Death battle sucks when it comes to the actual power scaling or taking into account all abilities or even being fair for the most part lmao

I mean...Might Guy vs All Might?

Gaara vs Toph?

Legends Obi wan vs Canon Kakashi?

Hiei vs Sasuke?

Naruto vs Ichigo? ( regardless of who you thought won that one the information for both sides was atrocious bruh )

I could go on and on about those messes

I think if you’re going into those videos with the expectations of accurate scaling then you’re just gonna be disappointed. I’d rather turn my brain off and just enjoy the animation
Pretty much what I did yeah

I kinda stopped watching death battle for the most part for the last few years

Only really checking it out when I heard of some interesting match ups

Like Omni man vs Homelander ( one of their best in scaling and animation ngl )

Or Obi wan vs Kakashi ( terribly bias using legends obi wan feats like black hole shit but then not even giving kakashi dms... )

etc etc

Hey guys it’s game over if Vader got sucked into the kamui so why didn’t obito use it in the animation (in-universe explanation please)

(in-universe means fictional reason, out of universe means things like because the writers were lazy or they didn’t have enough time and etc aka real life)
They probably just didn't account for it, ignored it, didn't think it'd work, etc.
But in-verse, it's been shown to work just fine against people comparable to or superior to Obito. It was heavily implied that it would've worked on Minato, but he bailed himself out with Teleportation. Naruto was shown to be helpless against it, and needed outside assistance to not get BFR'd. Kakashi was caught in it. Hell, he swooped in and BFR'd Sasuke and himself before Onoki was able to dust him before anyone could notice. And the list goes on, really. It's pretty fast. Kakashi's version, which is pretty much the same, but for long range instead of close range, has also been shown to work against comparable characters and their projectiles.
So assuming Vader was comparable to Obito in speed, it should be a viable win condition if Obito can get close enough to pull it off.

Would love for Sasuke to finally somehow evolve his right eye ( or rather Itachi's eye technically ) into another tomoe rinnegan and gain some new special ability

Some even more advanced space-time manipulation or something similar
Bro, Sasuke is going to die without any power up. You should understand by this point that the authors intentionally don't want to give him shit.

what went wrong though in the fight conclusion and review of the fighters before the fight though, other than they got the stats wrong
I heard that they brought in a brand new guy to do research and write the script, so that probably explains the episode's shortcomings. It's a very weird decision to make for one of their most anticipated battles, but whatever.

Back