• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wouldn't this mean that a theoretical full ten tails in the present would be >>>>> original ten tails?

We know that half of Kurama is at 5x stronger than a regular Bijuu, full Kurama would be 10x. If Kurama starts out as equal to the other Bijuus, even if we assume that all the other Bijuus didn't grow at all, the Ten Tails once reformed would be 2x stronger.

Original ten tails: 9
Kurama grows 10x stronger: 18
Oncd reformed, Ten Tails is 2x stronger.
Ye. Also I don't think it's a linear thing, the Juubi is much stronger than all of them combined.

Hagoromo~Prine Hamura is meh

Precisely that

Why wouldn't she have her base power in the WA? Also even so, that'd still be more than the chakra of civilians.
The civilian's chakra isn't completely absorbed in the first place because they still-alive even can still be absorbed for the second time.

The fact that 3 eyed Madara alone isn't enough to revive Kaguya means, base past Kaguya = 3 eyed Madara + the amount of absorbsed chakra from the civilians, the minimum requirement to bring back base past Kaguya. So WA Naruto and Sasuke only fought base past Kaguya, not Kaguya + past Juubi power.

The civilian's chakra isn't completely absorbed in the first place because they still-alive even can still be absorbed for the second time.
They were still alive the first time too
The fact that 3 eyed Madara alone isn't enough to revive Kaguya means, base past Kaguya = 3 eyed Madara + the amount of absorbsed chakra from the civilians, the minimum requirement to bring back base past Kaguya. So WA Naruto and Sasuke only fought base past Kaguya, not Kaguya + past Juubi power.
How do you know that's the minimum? How do you know she couldn't have been revived already and Black Zetsu just gave more chakra to make her stronger? And no that makes no sense since she literally has the Juubi power.

Idk if anyone actually brought this up before but with the moon being a Six Paths Chibaku Tensei, the Gedou Mazou w/o any Chakra would be High 6-B for tanking the Mass of the moon being pressed upon it w/ Gravity Greater than Earth (Chibaku Tensei Gravitational Pull). I used Earth’s Rate of Gravity as a base though.
  1. Moons Mass * Earth’s Gravity = 7.196e23 N
  2. 1 Ton of TNT Generates 4.184e9 N

Therefore, 172+ Teratons (High 6-B) of TNT would be required to replicate that Force.

I could be wrong though 🤷‍♂️

That calc is wrong
36f98ebd-8e03-4809-8725-49ad6caa26ea_text.gif

I can calc the pressure experience at the moon’s core, it ain’t that impressive, well it is, but not for powerscaling

They were still alive the first time too

How do you know that's the minimum? How do you know she couldn't have been revived already and Black Zetsu just gave more chakra to make her stronger? And no that makes no sense since she literally has the Juubi power.
Which "first time" you're referring to - was it during Hagoromo's time or Kaguya's reappearance?

Because Kaguya's substance only becomes visible when Madara's chakra level is significantly higher, until Madara's chakra reaches a certain level, Kaguya's substance remains invisible. This means it's base past Kaguya. Therefore base past Kaguya alone is above JJ level. This is suitable with 50% of Hagoromo could compete with base past Kaguya. 100% Hagoromo in past could compete with base past Kaguya + past Juubi.

Which "first time" you're referring to - was it during Hagoromo's time or Kaguya's reappearance?
Hagoromo's time. After absorbing the chakra of the people in IT, they were still alive and turned into White Zetsu.
Because Kaguya's substance only becomes visible when Madara's chakra level is significantly higher, until Madara's chakra reaches a certain level, Kaguya's substance remains invisible. This means it's base past Kaguya. Therefore base past Kaguya alone is above JJ level. This is suitable with 50% of Hagoromo could compete with base past Kaguya. 100% Hagoromo in past could compete with base past Kaguya + past Juubi.
Or that's JJ Kaguya's minimum.

****! I keep messing up on Hiashi's profile creation. Can someone give me a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the "tabbers" on a sandbox? I'm trying to seperate Part I Hiashi from Part II and Boruto era Hiashi.

****! I keep messing up on Hiashi's profile creation. Can someone give me a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the "tabbers" on a sandbox? I'm trying to seperate Part I Hiashi from Part II and Boruto era Hiashi.
Pro tip, go to profiles with tabbers or whatever you need, go to source editing, copy the code, boom you got what you need

You can message a content mod on fandom to do it for you

For Moon Feats, do we use Earth Crust Density for the NV Moon or the Moon’s own density? If the latter, why not Earth Crust Density seeing as it’s a SPCT?

Crazy… I been playing around the the AI App on Iphone and I asked it how much energy would he required to “vaporize a mountain”, replicating Biju Bombs. It’s calc ended up being 7-A to High 7-A.🤣🤣

Hagoromo's time. After absorbing the chakra of the people in IT, they were still alive and turned into White Zetsu.

Or that's JJ Kaguya's minimum.
Kaguya's intention is to build an army, so why would she slaughter them? 😴😴

If resurrecting Kaguya can be achieved with just 3T Madara, her defining traits must have been present without additional chakra. However, it didn't act until Madara's chakra reached a specific level just to revive her hair then followed by her entire body.

Kaguya's intention is to build an army, so why would she slaughter them? 😴😴
I'm just saying her not killing them in present means nothing which you implied
If resurrecting Kaguya can be achieved with just 3T Madara, her defining traits must have been present without additional chakra. However, it didn't act until Madara's chakra reached a specific level just to revive her hair then followed by her entire body.
Maybe because she died when she was a Juubi Jinchuriki? Why would Juubi Madara + chakra make Base Kaguya? That makes no sense.

Back