• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean Lee do be 1-A

naruto-vs-luffy-any-statement-from-manga-or-databooks-are-v0-4bknldqe0f4a1.png

It doesn't say six paths chakra, only a vast amount of chakra?
This just seems like an oversimplification on the databook's behalf.

Especially since even people like Sage Edo Hashirama, with more chakra than half of Kurama in Base, couldn't touch them yet a dying Obito being puppeted by Zetsu could.

This just seems like an oversimplification on the databook's behalf.

Especially since even people like Sage Edo Hashirama, with more chakra than half of Kurama in Base, couldn't touch them yet a dying Obito being puppeted by Zetsu could.
Obito used a TSB to hit the TSB iirc.

It doesn't say six paths chakra, only a vast amount of chakra?
I actually agree here.

The amount of chakra given by hagaromo when it's six paths could simply be more than hashirama and the rest of the ninja world regardless of if they have more than the kyuubi.

I don't know if six paths also gives more chakra, or only enhances your current chakra so its dependent on that.

Plus kishimoto seems to specify six paths chakra when its actually just six paths chakra, whereas this could be a verse thing like various other chakra statements.

That would also give way to all Otsosuki have resistance to the TSB 🤫

No prove that you couldn't read.
You: Hey, can TSOs be touched if you have enough chakra?
Me: No it's SP Chakra.
You: Why?
Me: We've seen people with more chakra than a dying, weakened Obito unable to touch them.
You: I think Obito used a TSO to deflect them.
Me: Yep
You: Wdym
Me: Obito held one
You: you no read???
Me: (provided scan in case you were confused)
You: I knew you couldn't read.

lil bro's coping I guess.

You: Hey, can TSOs be touched if you have enough chakra?
Me: No it's SP Chakra.
You: Why?
Me: We've seen people with more chakra than Obito unable to touch them.
You: I think Obito used a TSO to deflect them.
Me: Yep
You: Wdym
Me: Obito held one
You: you no read???
Me: (provided scan in case you were confused)
You: I knew you couldn't read.

lil bro's coping I guess.
So anyone can form a TSB?

the part where Madara says Obito stole some sage chakra aka Six Paths chakra and immediately gained the ability to form an Orb and hold it?

ofc
I want you to think very hard for once, and read. Start at post #11,096 and then go read Naruto chapter 665. You should be capable of that much now since you just read your own scan.

I want you to think very hard for once, and read. Start at post #11,096 and then go read Naruto chapter 665. You should be capable of that much now since you just read your own scan.
I'm good but what I think you're implying is that Obito should have more chakra than Hashi because he has half of the nine tails along with his own.

that's kinda unquantifiable gap at best since Base Hashi had more chakra than KCM2 Naruto let alone the massive buff from Sage Mode.

And even then 8 Gate Guy can't touch them either who definitely has more chakra than that dying Obito.

And the massive implications by Kishi that the defining factor is SP Chakra

so he means just having massive chakra? was that implied? I don't remember that though , was pretty sure you needed Six path chakra/Senjutsu to interact with TSOs.
Yea that's what it says in the anime but there could simply be multiple conditions.
wxM6rp2.png

"Kicking a Truth-Seeking Sphere! Surpassing Kurama Mode, a vast amount of chakra enables attempting this risky event"
A debunk using characters who have more chakra than Kurama shouldn't apply here as it is stated he surpassed it and that could simply be interpreted in a way which makes said debunk invalid.

You can simply argue that you can resist TSO via
A - Only Six paths chakra can interact with it. (It doesn't matter the amount of chakra you have)

B - Huge chakra supply (Would have to be comparable to or more than the ten tails so realistically only Otsosuki would be on this level as they should be gaining this much chakra anyways through absorbing planets/stars chakra as the ten tails only had a small planetary amount of chakra so they should be gaining way more than that)

C - Both which if were taking this databook hyper-literally as well as the manga. This is the one I personally agree with especially looking at narrative implications in boruto.

Depending on how we view this resistances to TSO could be added for characters like Isshiki, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, Urashiki and Shibai as they use space time jutsu which should take large quantities of chakra regularly on top of consistently absorbing planetary-star levels of chakra.

Last edited:
Anyone with 5-B ratings would be immune then?
No.

Chakra can be more potent but the actual amount of chakra would not increase.
Otsosuki tho absorb large quantities of chakra, its literally their narrative and biological purpose so saying they wouldn't gain these resistances if we use the databooks would simply be absurd.

Back