• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
super good chapter.
also omnipotence has a good range.

what is it interdimensional?

id prob not try and upgrade the range for this just yet tho (for those thinking about it)

Sasuke is taking the whole "Naruto dying" pretty chill

Or did anyone tell him it was just Bfr?
pretty sure he doesn't know. when Sarada was advocating for Boruto all he mentioned was his attempt to kill Kawaki.

or maybe Sasuke made the deduction that Kawaki has Isshiki's Karma since he could sense that Boruto had Momoshiki and guessed that Kawaki would be capable of BFRing if that was the case.

sQq2iSG.jpg

I thought Shikamaru made an announcement
Shika did make an announcement.

Not sure if Sasuke heard it, and if he did there is the chance that he might not have believed Naruto could be killed so easily so he didn't bring it up to Sarada when she was trying to vouch for Boruto.

Do you all think this could be the last chapter of Pre-Time Skip Boruto?

It kinda feels like it tbh. there are even some parallels between this and the end of Part 1 Naruto.

Ehhh it could be, it would feel a little weird to immediately cut to Part 2 after this. Like it feels like there'd be at least half a chapter more of establishment but maybe

Ehhh it could be, it would feel a little weird to immediately cut to Part 2 after this. Like it feels like there'd be at least half a chapter more of establishment but maybe
yea there could still be some code action and kawaki hasn't been resolved yet unless he decides to train along with other cast members.

Soo does this mean sasuke should have empathic manip resistance
nah he can't resist it the ability originally stems from Omnipotence , which overwrites reality to fulfill the caster wish or desires, sasuke is not immune to kawaki's wish or resisting it, neither for Eida's charm ability just cause he didn't simp(like shika).

Last edited:
Do you all think this could be the last chapter of Pre-Time Skip Boruto?

It kinda feels like it tbh. there are even some parallels between this and the end of Part 1 Naruto.
Well this is the first chapter of a new volume. Unless they add this chapter to the volume supposed that's supposed to come out in June, it's safe to say they got 3 to 4 chapters left.

If timeskip is immediately after this chapter, I think they are rushing this series and we will get an underwhelming Part 2 (or, maybe, they just want to rush to Part 2 and have big plans for the timeskip in both the manga and anime). Since the chapter where Kawaki BFRed Naruto and Hinata, its felt like they are going through a checklist of things they need to get done before the timeskip with little room to breathe. IMO, this arc should have lasted this whole volume.

I dont get how Code would wait around for years to attack if the timeskip is next...

If timeskip is immediately after this chapter, I think they are rushing this series and we will get an underwhelming Part 2 (or, maybe, they just want to rush to Part 2 and have big plans for the timeskip in both the manga and anime). Since the chapter where Kawaki BFRed Naruto and Hinata, its felt like they are going through a checklist of things they need to get done before the timeskip with little room to breathe. IMO, this arc should have lasted this whole volume.

I dont get how Code would wait around for years to attack if the timeskip is next...
I don’t think it’s being rushed. At this point, there are only a small few things left to do before they can end the series. If we count the Sarada Gaiden Volume, the Franchise as a whole is up to 93 volumes. I remember Ikemoto saying he’d love to end the series off at 100 Volumes iirc, which would mean we have 7 Volumes of Material left to cover. Historically, that’s about 2 Arcs for this series or one BIG arc and then the series conclusion. All they have left is:
  1. Code Resolution
  2. Kawaki vs Boruto Resolution
  3. Himawari Payoff
  4. Naruto & Hinata Return
  5. Kashin Koji Resolution
  6. Amado Resolution (Akebi)
  7. Omnipotence Resolution
  8. Momoshiki Resolution

I don’t think it’s being rushed. At this point, there are only a small few things left to do before they can end the series. If we count the Sarada Gaiden Volume, the Franchise as a whole is up to 93 volumes. I remember Ikemoto saying he’d love to end the series off at 100 Volumes iirc, which would mean we have 7 Volumes of Material left to cover. Historically, that’s about 2 Arcs for this series or one BIG arc and then the series conclusion. All they have left is:
  1. Code Resolution
  3. Himawari Payoff
  8. Momoshiki Resolution
Betting money on over half of these being left unanswered. Especially 5.

1. Code Resolution
  3. Himawari Payoff
  8. Momoshiki Resolution
What about shibai’s vague foreshadowing.

1. Code Resolution
  3. Himawari Payoff
  8. Momoshiki Resolution
I agree that there isnt that much left to cover in the story and the manga could be finished in 30-ish volumes total, but this arc seems rushed regardless of that.
What about shibai’s vague foreshadowing.
Yeeeah, I would add Shibai and Otsutsuki gods using Omnipotence on humans in the past. The mysterious pair of Otsutsuki from Jigens dimension too, but they will probably tie in with one of the other things that needs to be covered.

Back