• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So canon or not?
Tbh, very hard to tell. While all the games that have the Ultimate Ninja title are part of the Narutimate Series, they're still recognized as separate series. All of my searches of Ultimate Ninja Storm have the same thing 'first installment' as opposed to the 6th installment. If anything, Heroes 3 is considered the 6th installment of the Ultimate Ninja Series. Then the UNS is considered the first installment of the Storm Series.

Ah man, I just realized how confusing the scaling became from one feat that I just noticed.
In the game. Madara’s Susanoo, not the perfect one, tanks a point-blank 10 Tails Cataclysm which was able to damage KCM2 Naruto. This Naruto scales to the Small Country level due to the world-shaking statements, so Madara’s Susanoo would also be Low 6-B.
Then in Storm 3, the 5 Kage are capable of damaging the Susano’o on numerous occasions, so that should put them on Low 6-B as well since they technically did more damage on Madara’s Susanoo than the 10 Tails Cataclysm
But then you have the full power Raikage scaling to KCM1 Naruto who scales to Edo Nagato blowing up Chibaku Tensei which was calced by Shmeaty at 6-C.

Ah man, I just realized how confusing the scaling became from one feat that I just noticed.
In the game. Madara’s Susanoo, not the perfect one, tanks a point-blank 10 Tails Cataclysm which was able to damage KCM2 Naruto. This Naruto scales to the Small Country level due to the world-shaking statements, so Madara’s Susanoo would also be Low 6-B.
Then in Storm 3, the 5 Kage are capable of damaging the Susano’o on numerous occasions, so that should put them on Low 6-B as well since they technically did more damage on Madara’s Susanoo than the 10 Tails Cataclysm
But then you have the full power Raikage scaling to KCM1 Naruto who scales to Edo Nagato blowing up Chibaku Tensei which was calced by Shmeaty at 6-C.
Basically this would bump everyone who is at Nagato's level or higher up to Low 6-B which does seem like a problem.
See if there's anything to offset this like some statement of Madara holding back, otherwise this creates a circular scaling chain.
Well since Hinata played a major role in Revolution, I made her a profile as well. Also, databook wise the Hyuga Clan are the strongest in Konoha, so War Arc Hinata is Kage level, dayum.
Glad to see best girl get the power she deserves

Basically this would bump everyone who is at Nagato's level or higher up to Low 6-B which does seem like a problem.
See if there's anything to offset this like some statement of Madara holding back, otherwise this creates a circular scaling chain.
The only thing I've got is that the Kage making cracks on the Susanoo and eventually breaking through it took a lot of hits. And mid-fight, Madara even states that he underestimated them and went all out.

Back