• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Going through all the Naruto Storm games, I have found exactly 60 feats (AP, Speed, Durability, Lifting Strength). I am planning on requesting the feats to be calced, but 60 feats are way too many considering calcs are only needed for 3 out of 8 keys while the remaining keys rely on statements. So instead, I would like to ask the calc Group what feats are actually calc-worthy so I can cut them out of my list. Wrath Of Itachi before pointed out that some feats are hard to scale due to there being nothing around them to get correct measurements to get like the size of explosions and thus the value. So I think it would be of help if some of the calc members can see what is possible to calc and not.

Thank You.

I don't get the thread. Do you want us to calculate the feats? Or are you doing it?

Last edited:
Damn it was a hot 1 hour exactly. You gotta be a calculation staff member

Are we making game profiles for Naruto characters or are we using these to scale anime/manga Naruto characters? If we’re making game profiles then the Ultimate Ninja Series characters has some insane ultimates that could possibly scale higher than their anime manga counterparts

it looks like canon, because it's a continuation of the previous Naruto game series until now the plot is also canon
The issue is that Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 starts the story over. The previous game (Storm 5), covers the Kazekage Retrieval Arc, which gets done again in Storm 2. And online wiki separates Ultimate Ninja and Ultimate Ninja Storm despite being worked on by the same developers.

The issue is that Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 starts the story over. The previous game (Storm 5), covers the Kazekage Retrieval Arc, which gets done again in Storm 2. And online wiki separates Ultimate Ninja and Ultimate Ninja Storm despite being worked on by the same developers.
maybe an increase in graphics, which is where the ultimate ninja is on the playstation 2 and ultimate ninja storm playstation 3, maybe if the plot continues from ultimate ninja it will decrease and not reach ultimate ninja storm 4/5 maybe

I also realized if we use Ultimate Ninja, then there's these 2 feats.
You have Light Speed Part 1 Rock Lee and Light Speed Part 2 Neji.

I also realized if we use Ultimate Ninja, then there's these 2 feats.
You have Light Speed Part 1 Rock Lee and Light Speed Part 2 Neji.
good. by the way, will the Naruto game character be made into a profile?

Back