• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What is the logic behind/reason for scaling the energy output of the SOSP Chibaku Tensei to overall strength/AP of said character??
These characters mainly being Naruto,Sasuke and Kaguya's children.

I've searched for multiple threads regarding this topic but I didn't find anything conclusive.

A link to a thread discussing this topic would also be very much appreciated

Toneri can move the Moon, it's stated that you need strong chakra for that and they scale from him. His feat is also around Moon Level.

What is the logic behind/reason for scaling the energy output of the SOSP Chibaku Tensei to overall strength/AP of said character??
These characters mainly being Naruto,Sasuke and Kaguya's children.

I've searched for multiple threads regarding this topic but I didn't find anything conclusive.

A link to a thread discussing this topic would also be very much appreciated
first the sosp CT is done by the said "Kaguya's children" and yes it is done with your own chakra like any CT just added seals that can confine a more powerful entity like kaguya. and also naruto and sasuke also did their own CT so in the end it is fine since it was done using their own chakra. same way nagato CT scales to his AP and their are other moon level feat that they scale to

first the sosp CT is done by the said "Kaguya's children" and yes it is done with your own chakra like any CT just added seals that can confine a more powerful entity like kaguya. and also naruto and sasuke also did their own CT so in the end it is fine since it was done using their own chakra. same way nagato CT scales to his AP and their are other moon level feat that they scale to
Nagato's CT doesn't scale to his AP

I know that but if we have more feats in that area the scaling is more plausible.
And CT is a TK feat, it's basically ripping a Moon's worth of mass from the Earth and moving it.
That doesn't justify anything.

There are 3 moon feats. Moving a moon, making a moon, making a moon 2.

It doesn't matter how many feats are around it, it needs a justification to scale to physicals.

Anyways, I'm waiting for Rocker's explanation or someone else's explanation.

He'll create two threads after I complete my Sharingan thread... and I think that one is good to go.

What are you talking about??
We had a problem with Naruto CRTs because people were spamming them. And they were pointless CRTs for just one character. Your subject isn't pointless though, we know the issue and we are working to fix it. We are just starting the revisions. We had a Chakra CRT, DB Stats CRT and a Dojutsu CRT. There will be 3 more I think, one of them is addressing this.

We had a problem with Naruto CRTs because people were spamming them. And they were pointless CRTs for just one character. Your subject isn't pointless though, we know the issue and we are working to fix it. We are just starting the revisions. We had a Chakra CRT, DB Stats CRT and a Dojutsu CRT. There will be 3 more I think, one of them is addressing this.
Yeahh I'm well aware of those threads. I'm still confused as to why it's being referred to as a CRT when I've placed it in the Q&A section. I'm not trying to change anything in the slightest.

Anyway.....I'm looking forward to the thread.

Understandably the threads were not made........
I'm just trying to see what people think about the topic.

Also did Madara physically scale to the PE of his Tengai Shinsei??Before the meteor impact formula was used ofcourse...

Understandably the threads were not made........
I'm just trying to see what people think about the topic.
The Part II revisions will be posted relatively soon. It's taking a very long time because we're essentially remaking all the profiles from scratch due to their extremely poor quality. We're reworking the scaling, adding scans, references, expanding the descriptions, among other things. So please bear with us for a little longer.

As for the CT stuff, don't think it'll really be covered in the revisions, especially because we won't really cover the god tiers anytime soon, so this thread is fine to continue tbh.
Also did Madara physically scale to the PE of his Tengai Shinsei??Before the meteor impact formula was used ofcourse...
Nope, he never physically scaled to any aspect of his meteor as far as I know.

Back