• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Part II revisions will be posted relatively soon. It's taking a very long time because we're essentially remaking all the profiles from scratch due to their extremely poor quality. We're reworking the scaling, adding scans, references, expanding the descriptions, among other things. So please bear with us for a little longer.

As for the CT stuff, don't think it'll really be covered in the revisions, especially because we won't really cover the god tiers anytime soon, so this thread is fine to continue tbh.

Nope, he never physically scaled to any aspect of his meteor as far as I know.
With "understandably" I meant that I get that people actually have lives and more important things to attend to.

And the "topic" was this thread itself. This thread was closed with because it was said that a CRT regarding the very same topic was going to be made. But it didn't happen.....
I'm not looking to revise anything. I recently reread the series for the first time since it ended and just wanted to see if I was missing something regarding this CT topic.

But thanks for the Input

With "understandably" I meant that I get that people actually have lives and more important things to attend to.
Thank you for being understanding and courteous. It's very appreciated.
And the "topic" was this thread itself. This thread was closed with because it was said that a CRT regarding the very same topic was going to be made. But it didn't happen.....
I'm not looking to revise anything. I recently reread the series for the first time since it ended and just wanted to see if I was missing something regarding this CT topic.
I understand that it's not a CRT, I should've worded myself better lol. I meant that this thread should proceed because I don't think the topic will be addressed elsewhere anytime soon.
But thanks for the Input
No problem.

Nope it won't, and they would still scale to it, as it is a jutsu done via chakra
Don't think that logic checks out

Chakra isn't a 1-1 ratio with physical stats

Are there any other 5-C feats? I don't really remember any aside from the Toneri one which is like 6-B now

Are there any other 5-C feats? I don't really remember any aside from the Toneri one which is like 6-B now
Hag scales to his moon feat because he hurled it into space, Toneri scales to moving the moon to erf with the Tenseigan

Toner moving the moon is calced to be 5C too

Cause it is more fun?
Fair, but I personally find discussions around the god tiers boring and tedious at this point. Everyone has an opinion, nothing is really set in stone, and they get way too toxic for my liking. It's not even necessarily anyone's fault tbh, the series has just done a horrendous job at portraying the god tiers, and establishing consistent scaling. So it's no wonder that nobody can agree on anything.

Anyway, the Part II revisions will be posted very soon, and don't you worry, I'm sure those will have enough spice and disagreements to last us quite a while lol. But the scaling aside, we're also essentially remaking the profiles from scratch due to their horrible quality as I've pointed out above. There's like 200+ profiles, and we have around 40-ish left, so we're nearly there. Revamping the profiles' quality will make future revisions much easier, even if the ratings or scaling change in the future.

Last edited:
Hag scales to his moon feat because he hurled it into space, Toneri scales to moving the moon to erf with the Tenseigan
Was the story obito told during his declaration of war not retconned when it was revealed that Black Zetsu was the mastermind??

It was revealed that he never did it alone iirc. That's also the reason why the yield of the calc was halved I think

Was the story obito told during his declaration of war not retconned when it was revealed that Black Zetsu was the mastermind??

It was revealed that he never did it alone iirc. That's also the reason why the yield of the calc was halved I think
It wasn't retconned to my knowledge.

Back