• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto & Sasuke vs. Toriko & Zebra

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto
Sasuke uchiha sharingan rinnegan by xuzumaki-d8mbdo1
Toriko
Zebra
SO6P Naruto/Rinnegan Sasuke
PAIR arc Toriko/Zebra

Speed Equalized

Round 1: Naruto vs. Toriko

Round 2: Sasuke vs. Zebra

Round 3: 2v2

R1: Naruto is actually stronger, and has better skills

R2: Sasuke via hax

R3: Sasuke and Naruto by the reasons stated before

With speed equalized,sasuke can practically solo this match,on to arguments.

Round 1-Thousands of naruto clones and cellular disintegration/bypassing durability via Rasenshuriken is enough to put down toriko.

Round 2-Sasuke via well Lots of hax advantage,TP,TK,OHK shots that bypass durability and regen.

Round 3-sasuke and naruto by the arguments posted above.

2 for Team Naruto, 0 for Toriko team (the people who voted for them didn't give enough reasons, as per the rulez here.)

Alright then.

For me and as much as i like Toriko more than Naruto, the Naruto team takes this fight.

R1 being that Naruto is actually more stronger than than Toriko (being Moon level+ compared to Toriko's Moon level tier). Not to mention having more skills and such like what Kazarian said.

R2 goes to Sasuke due to hax. Guy at his strongest has a lot of stuff on him that can quite actually take Zebra down.

R3 is the same for what i and the others from earlier said.

So that's 4 for Naruto, 0 for Toriko.

Since speed is equalized toriko's only advantage in an actual fight is all his calories soo i GOTTA give it to naruto and sasuke all rounds

Team naruto due to hax however I'd say that speed equalized matches shouldn't be added since it may be a deciding factor in a fight which isn't fair

Akuto Sai12 said:
Team naruto due to hax however I'd say that speed equalized matches shouldn't be added since it may be a deciding factor in a fight which isn't fair
Is add it anyway

You kust have to add (Speed equalization ON) and post it

Speed equalized, the Naruto-team takes this easily despite the massive tier-difference in favor of the Toriko-team. As others have said, Naruto has durability-bypassing hax that would work against Toriko (not some of the God-Tiers of the Toriko-Verse, notably though--Rasenshuriken probably couldn't hurt Midora, for example, faster than he can regenerate). Meanwhile, Sasuke just has. . .well. . .HAX, dude. Lots of hax. And MAJOR durability-bypassing with Amaterasu.

how is this fair? You say with speed equalized naruto & sasuke win by hax but if speed was not equalized they would lose. Also the amaterasu acts sketchy at times.

Goodyfresh said:
Speed equalized, the Naruto-team takes this easily despite the massive tier-difference in favor of the Toriko-team.
You know that "Moon level+ > Moon level", right? Toriko-Team only has advantage on the speed apartment

LordGriffin1000 said:
how is this fair? You say with speed equalized naruto & sasuke win by hax but if speed was not equalized they would lose. Also the amaterasu acts sketchy at times.

What do you mean "how is this fair?" The conditions of the battle are equalized speed. We all know that without that condition, the Toriko-team would blitz easily. This is how Vs. Battles works, sometimes there are conditions in order to make matchups work.

In this case though, once those conditions are applied, one team becomes too superior due to hax.

KaenDragneel123 said:
Goodyfresh said:
Speed equalized, the Naruto-team takes this easily despite the massive tier-difference in favor of the Toriko-team.
You know that "Moon level+ > Moon level", right?
Toriko-Team only has advantage on the speed apartment

Sorry for the double-post as-of today, but I want to say SORRY ABOUT THAT, I totally did not notice until now that this is Toriko and Zebra from the PAIR arc! So yeah, in this case Toriko is not a much higher tier.

I honestly think though that Naruto or Sasuke could beat Toriko EVEN NOW that he's Tier 5-A, as long as speed was equalized, due to hax and durability-bypassing.

Maybe, just maybe, toriko can pull Ultimate Routine vs Naruto in R1?

Anyway, the Ninjas win pretty easily all rounds

PaChi2 said:
Maybe, just maybe, toriko can pull Ultimate Routine vs Naruto in R1?
Anyway, the Ninjas win pretty easily all rounds

With speed equalized, Ultimate Routine won't really help Toriko much against a guy like Naruto, because 1. Naruto can sense any hostile intentions and react accordingly when in 9 Tails Chakra Mode, and 2. Ultimate Routine causes a slight "delay" before the attack comes. Naruto could react easily because he would literally sense the hostile-intent given off by the Routine, giving him ample leeway to dodge or counter.

Honestly, the techniques that are most liable to give Naruto any trouble are the various Knife and Fork techniques, since they involve actual energy-projection and could probably clash with and block the Rasenshuriken. Zebra's sound-techniques could potentially give Naruto LOTS of trouble, but Zebra is against Sasuke here, so. . . . .

You know, I may have to change my mind about how easily Naruto/Sasuke could win the 2v2. Because Zebra's sound-techniques (like his sound-walls, specifically) should be a VERY good defense against many of the opponents' durability-bypassing hax. In fact. . .now that I think of it. . .Toriko himself does have Fork Shield and Fork Armor. . .he wouldn't have to just tank attacks like the Rasenshuriken with his actual body, or anything, he could totally block them.

So actually. . .hmmmm, I dunno. The only hax I can really think of that they COULDN'T counter would be Sasuke's gravity-control (they couldn't COMPLETELY counter it, although they could to some extent with Enbu), Sasuke's teleportation, and MAYBE the truth-seeking-balls but it seems QUITE likely that the potency/consuming-properties of Appetite Energy would allow them to counter that, too. And they could easily block Amaterasu from hitting them, and with Zebra's sound-techniques could actually "remove" the flames from their bodies, potentially, if they did get hit and start burning.

Meanwhile, Toriko and Zebra can each attack at long-range at LEAST as well as Naruto and Sasuke can. . .I mean Toriko at that point can send a flying-fork all the way into space! So. . .hmmm. . .maybe Toriko and Zebra WOULD stand a chance. They also somewhat of a regen-advantage, their Gourmet Cell Regenerationn is quite superior to even Naruto's regen with the Nine Tails Chakra.

Basically, it would all come down to whether Naruto can actually kill Toriko IN ONE HIT with one of the Truth Seeking Balls or the Rasenshuriken. Which, while they are durability-bypassing, Toriko is likely to dodge/block at least partially. He's more liable to just lose an arm or something than actually get killed by the first such durability-bypassing-hax attack, and we've seen that Toriko can fight AMAZINGLY while heavily-wounded. From that point on, he'd know to avoid or block those attacks at all costs.

Naruto and sasuke are Moon+... so they can bypass their shields too.

I was saying that about Ultimate Routine because when he used it vs Starjun (who at that time was muuuuch stronger than Toriko) it was giving him the edge until Star learnt how to copy it so I thought it was his best shot, nothing else.

Sasuke can absorb zebra's sound attacks, though.

PaChi2 said:
Naruto and sasuke are Moon+... so they can bypass their shields too.
I was saying that about Ultimate Routine because when he used it vs Starjun (who at that time was muuuuch stronger than Toriko) it was giving him the edge until Star learnt how to copy it so I thought it was his best shot, nothing else.

Sasuke can absorb zebra's sound attacks, though.
It's been heavily implied though that Toriko has ALWAYS been amping-up his attacks using the Ultimate Routine ever since entering Gourmet World. . .so. . .him being Moon-Level during the PAIR Arc is probably WITH the Ultimate Routine. . .using the Routine wouldn't make him jump up to Moon Level+. Also, to correct you on one point: Star never COPIED the Ultimate Routine from Toriko. Star ALREADY KNEW the Ultimate Routine, he'd even used it in the past, during the Regal Mammoth arc, to scare-off Terry from the GT Robo he was piloting, remember? It's just, Starjun didn't USE the technique, in his fight against Toriko, until he saw Toriko had learnt it. . .he wanted a true challenge, that's all.

Here's a question, though. What about Blue possibly manifesting, as well as the possibility of Red manifesting outside Toriko's body which he was already capable of at the end of the battle with Starjun? Red, when materialized, is almost certainly at least 5-B, especially by the point where Toriko himself is Moon Level, and Blue has ALWAYS been at least Low 5-A given how he performed against Heracles. Chances are that if Toriko's life is truly threatened, to a great degree, in this battle, then Red or even Blue could actually "come out to play," and they would f**k Naruto up something fierce, guys!

There's another thing to consider, a reason why Toriko and Zebra could potentially win the 2v2: Their teamwork. Yeah, Sasuke and Naruto have great teamwork, it's spectacular, but the Four Heavenly Kings have just about the best teamwork ever, to the point they can actually fuse their cells and techniques together using Enbu, also combining their speed and such in the process. This battle is with equalized speed, right? Well, as soon as Zebra and Toriko "synch-up" using Enbu, their speed will double, meaning it will be double Naruto and Sasuke's speed! Also, their attacks should most definitely become a "higher degree" of Moon Level at that point. I'm starting to think that by teaming-up using Enbu, Zebra and Toriko may be able to somewhat-blitz Naruto and Sasuke. . . .

@GoodyFresh

Ah, yes? I didn't remember that about Starjun, actually, its been a while since I read that part. The other part about being always used since entering Gourmet World.. well, okay, I don't know. About blue manifesting... I don't think toriko can use Blue effectively at this point, speed is equalized so Naruto may bypass his durability (because otherwise, there is no way he can damage blue), I think. And when is it said that their speed multiplied when fusing? when they did it against bambina, obviously it's implied that their power fused also, but speed? Also, you have to take into consideration something like Sasuke teleporting a TSB from naruto in front of Toriko and then expanding it and booom (Im saying that sasuke is the better strategist here, because zebra, toriko and naruto aren't precisely cunning), you know, their hax is pretty amazing when combined. And yes, Toriko using the Onis is higher than moon level, probably zebra too. Also, Team ninja can fly (If it is relevant, i dont know).

The only real trouble I see Toriko giving against Naruto is Infinite Kugi punch, since we haven't seen been used against a formidable opponent yet. Also, people seem to forget the effects of Enbu here, which could possibly change the tide slightly.

Battlemania said:
The only real trouble I see Toriko giving against Naruto is Infinite Kugi punch, since we haven't seen been used against a formidable opponent yet. Also, people seem to forget the effects of Enbu here, which could possibly change the tide slightly.

Exactly, that's what I suddenly realized yesterday, Enbu actually at least doubles Toriko's and Zebra's speed and reflexes by essentially fusing them into one being. With speed equalized originally, that means Toriko+Zebra together would have at least double the speed of Naruto or Sasuke. And as good as Naruto and Sasuke's teamwork is, Toriko and Zebra's is waaay better since they do literally fuse their cells together. So I think Toriko and Zebra would lose the individual rounds (although Toriko may give Naruto VERY high difficulty with his time-limited manifestations of Red and Blue), but would actually win the 2v2 round thanks to Enbu, but with high difficulty due to the opponents' hax.

And yes I know, Naruto can form the Nine Tails and then have Sasuke form Susanoo-armor around it. . .but it's still not even close to the level of "teamwork" of actually fusing together down to their very cells. . . seriously. And also it requires them to be a VERY big target (which also just applies to Susanoo and Nine Tails Mode to begin with) while Toriko and Zebra are always just human-sized with moon-level punches and such. So yeah, I think Toriko+Zebra could win the 2v2.

Well yeah, but Enbu can be used to tank takes, or even gravity to "slide through" the body. This can be seen during the trainings of the four heavenly kings as Kaka explains how here. It took the effort of all four of the heavenly kings cells to be in synch in order to follow the ridicilous speed of Bambina, as well as taking the pressure of his forces.

Battlemania said:
Well yeah, but Enbu can be used to tank takes, or even gravity to "slide through" the body. This can be seen during the trainings of the four heavenly kings as Kaka explains how here. It took the effort of all four of the heavenly kings cells to be in synch in order to follow the ridicilous speed of Bambina, as well as taking the pressure of his forces.
Hmmmm good point, as long as Zebra maintains his Enbu, Sasuke's Chibaku Tensei and other gravity-hax shouldn't be able to do much to him, as I don't think they have anything more than a couple-hundred times Earth's gravity. And I don't think Amaterasu could hit him with his reflexes and sound-barriers. The real problem in Zebra vs. Sasuke, though, is the potential usage of Genjutsu by the latter. Sasuke's Genjutsu-capabilities with his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan do include Itachi's Tsukiyomi, as they are a fusion of Sasuke's and Itachi's eye-powers. Question is. . .if subjected to the months-compressed-into-a-moment torture of Tsukiyomi, would Zebra actually break or weaken at all, or would he just get angry at Sasuke for being "cocky" trying to use illusions to beat him?

Yeah it took the effort of all 4HK's to start to even catch-up to Bambina, but dude Bambina is FTL and Large-Planet-Level, he would EASILY annihilate any entity from the Naruto-verse.

Honestly I'm starting to think MAYBE this thing could go the other way from what I thought. Naruto's and Sasuke's "hax" really aren't THAT hax compared to Enbu and high-level Appetite Energy. The things that could really be trouble would be: Naruto's Truth-Seeking-Orbs for Toriko, and Sasuke's Genjutsu-techs for Zebra.

Goodyfresh said:
Sasuke's Genjutsu-capabilities with his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan do include Itachi's Tsukiyomi, as they are a fusion of Sasuke's and Itachi's eye-powers.
i cant remember this being ever stated, can you give the chapter where they mentioned this?

Transplanting eyes is a common theme in naruto,whenever you take someone's eyes you also gain all their dojutsu,much like when madara took kakashi's MS he was able to use kamui,and sasuke replaced his own eyes with itachi's,just after his attack on the kage summit and killing danzo,hence gaining the eternal magekyo sharingan and all of itachi's abilities.

^we never saw him hinting or using that power at all, can we say he definitively has that ability? not sure therefore the asking :) afterall if he has that power he could have mind-f*cked naruto and win their battle easily (plus he would be even more haxxed than i already thought he was :/)...

He has not used it in the series but I know it was stated that when Uchihas exchange Mangekyo Sharingan to obtain the Eternal Mangekyo, they end up with all their original Dojutsu plus those of the eyes they received. In fact, it would seem ANY sharingan-transplant grants someone all the Dojutsu therein, such as when Kakashi had both of Obito's eyes. Kakashi isn't even an Uchiha and he gained ALL of Obito's mangekyo-sharingan techniques.

So yeah, Sasuke's eyes were Itachi's, he DEFINITELY has the Tsukiyomi. Most likely the reason he hasn't used it is because (although he wouldn't admit it) he's softer than Itachi was (it's a DAMN brutal/pretty much evil genjutsu, guys), and also because he was never really that into using Genjutsu compared to other more direct techniques. That's just Sasuke's character as a Ninja. He's amazing with Genjutsu, but has mostly only used Genjutsu when actually faced with Genjutsu-users (like in his fight with Itachi).

So yeah, he has the Tsukiyomi if he needs it. Up against an incredibly brutal and ruthless opponent with amazing range and versatility like Zebra, who is also borderline-psychotic, I can see how Sasuke would be liable to use Tsukiyomi. As I asked before: Would this actually be enough to break or at least weaken Zebra, or would he emerge after the (what seems like) months of torture simply angry at Sasuke for getting too damn cocky???

Back