• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Sasuke Low-Mid Regenerationn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sasuke is generally a character we think that while strong, he would be ****** if Injured severely or fatally but this is not the case. We forget that Sasuke actually knows Orochimaru Style Regenerationn with coming out of the mouth and everything, he used it only once in the series against Itachi when he got tagged by Amaturatsu. I think the reason Sasuke gave as for why he doesn't use it often is because it takes up a lot of chakra. But looking back, that was Hebi Sasuke.

Sasuke now has God Tiers Levels if Chakra, much much more than Orochimaru and would be able to spam it the same if not more so than Orochimaru. It's something that I forgot he had.

Some might harp on the fact that Sasuke is still missing an Arm, well we have to Remember, When Naruto and Sasuke clashed and lost their arms, they laid there relitively low on chakra. And for whatever other reasons Sasuke had for not using it/Naraka Path/Getting his Prostetic arm, he still has the ability.

IIRC sasuke cant use that technique after losing orochimaru...

but he has the king of hell path which brought a pain body "back to life", so maybe low Regenerationn?

@GreatestSin

I don't think that happened. I'm not completely sure where it would have been stated because after that fight, Sasuke passed out and was taken by Obito, we then get the Big Reveal on Itachi then switch back to Naruto and then go into the Pain Arc and Sasuke v KB.

I'm pretty sure if Sasuke nolonger had it, Seelantu would remove him as a user and had it stated on his Profile on Naruto Wiki. He's like TMR and Kkopios for Naruto wiki and OBD. Reliable and regularly uodates the profiles.

^he never showed it after losing orochimaru so it's more logical to think he can't and that person might as well make a mistake once in a while or simply didn't take the fact Sasuke did never use that ability in consideration.

@WilliamShadow

You're assuming 2 things:

• That Sasuke didn't know the Jutsu Before absorbing Orochimaru
  • That Sasuke can no longer use the Jutsu after Orochimaru.

It's stated Orochimaru taught Sasuke everything he knows. Without evidence to back up those assumptions, they can't be used as a viable argument.

^And you are assuming Sasuke can do something he shown once (under a particular condition) in 500 episodes.

Teaches him everything is never taken literally or else Sasuke wouldnt need orochimaru to use edo tensei.

It's like saying Gaara can use gold dust even thou he can't unless someone summons it for him (particular condition)

Hmm I'm not really sold on this. They've been plenty of times when using this qbility could have come in handy the best one off the top of my head is probably when Madara stabbed him, he never uses then

WilliamShadow said:
^And you are assuming Sasuke can do something he shown once (under a particular condition) in 500 episodes.
Its not an assumption. Simply Absorbing Orochimaru wouldn't have taught Sasuke the ability. That never happens in Naruto, meaning Sasuke had to know the jutsu prior. Even if he didn't, somehow some way he learned it to be able to use it. Which means with or without Orochimaru, Sasuke knows the Jutsu.

^Or it could mean that absorbing orochimaru he absorbed the necessary properties in order to use that since it doesn't seem like an ordinary justu and I repeat again since he never showed it and he could of several times is almost a perfect proof he can't cause why wouldn't he use the ability that would save his life.

Simply Absorbing Orochimaru wouldn't have taught Sasuke the ability. That never happens in Naruto, meaning Sasuke had to know the jutsu prior.
naruto himself got the TSB jutsu just by getting so6ps power, sasuke learned the teleportation jutsu and the paths too after getting his rinnegan (and neither of them knew about how this jutsus worked beforehand)...

i would say it is just another of the mistakes kishi did in the run of such a long series :/

Then why he did uses it?

If he only used once and never again, we can just assume the reasons, but neither assume he can still using it

Burning Full Fingers said:
Dunno. Maybe it can be applied to only Hebi Sasuke?
somewhere i remember to have read that sasuke lost his abilitys,

i mean, once he lost orochimaru all the snake jutsus vanished too, he didnt summon snakes for restraining or such stuff, imo it makes sense that sasuke lost this powers afer orochimaru was taken away...

All the things he mentioned are made possible through the Summoning Jutsu. Or maybe it's that thing that Anko does? If she can still use it after Orochimaru left, why wouldn't Sasuke be able to use it?

I was referring to that weird Regenerationn thing since that has nothing to do with summoning justu.

For the people who say that Sasuke hasnt been shown using it often, remember its a technique that uses up a lot of chakra so its understandable that Sasuke wouldnt use it as often or only use it when he absolutely needs to (and has a chance to, unlike with Madara who put him at near-death and was barely conscious to do any jutsu).

Its like Gaara and his sand armor.

Sasuke gained his healing and regenation abilities when he absorbed Orochimaru.

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Naruto/Naruto-365/page-7

Also, Orochimaru Style Regenerationn can really be used as long as you have the chakra for it and regardless of the physical state of the body as we see Orochimaru recover from this with it:

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Naruto/Naruto-584/page-10

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Naruto/Naruto-584/page-11

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Naruto/Naruto-584/page-12

http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Naruto/Naruto-584/page-13

So really, Sasuke has no excuse to not use this. If he had access to it. We can also rule out the level of Chakra it takes because Sasuke gets crazy reserves as the series goes on and is capable of firing of multiple Mangekyo techniques in a single day even before he gets his later upgrades. He never uses this again despite having prime moments when it would have been useful.

The only other user of this technique (Outside of Orochimaru, naturally.) was Kabuto, who infused pieces of Orochimaru into himself and made numerous modifications on his body.

We also know that the Power of the White Snake (the collective name for the healing and Regenerationn techniques) was something that is more or less unique to these three individuals. Orochimaru and Kabuto gained this from Ryuchi Cave while Sasuke got it from absorbing it from Orochimaru.

Thus, once Orochimaru was sealed, Sasuke lost his enhanced healing and Orochimaru Style Regen. Only hebi Sasuke should have access the Orochimaru Style or enhanced healing.

I am fine with adding Orochimaru's Regenerationn level to Hebi Sasuke's statistics only.

since we are at it, how would the king of hell path be rated? adult sasuke should have mastered that power as well...

@GreatestSin

We have no idea. To my knowledge, he never uses it and we can't assume he mastered it. Just because you have access to something doesn't mean you're any good with it. We can definitely say he has the Naraka Path but he has never been shown to actually use the King of Hell.

TheC2 said:
@GreatestSin

We have no idea. To my knowledge, he never uses it and we can't assume he mastered it. Just because you have access to something doesn't mean you're any good with it. We can definitely say he has the Naraka Path but he has never been shown to actually use the King of Hell.
Makes no sense for Sasuke to have had Rinnegan for more than a decade and not have mastered it considering Madara did as well as Nagato.

I agree. Its the same reason why we accept (or at least consider) Sasuke being able to use all of Itachi's abilities due to having his eyes and it not making sense that over a decade of constant traveling and training (unlike Naruto) he still didnt master or tap into them. If we allow Sasuke to use all of Itachi's abilities (when specificed) in vs battles, then the same should apply to the Rinnegan as well.

TheC2 said:
So really, Sasuke has no excuse to not use this. If he had access to it. We can also rule out the level of Chakra it takes because Sasuke gets crazy reserves as the series goes on and is capable of firing of multiple Mangekyo techniques in a single day even before he gets his later upgrades. He never uses this again despite having prime moments when it would have been useful.
To be fair here, if we consider the war arc as a time of where he could have used it, we shouldnt count that. Even if he had the chakra to use it multiple times easily, his opponents were Obito, Madara, and Kaguya, at least 2 out of the 3 who had superior chakra and power to him. Even if Sasuke could use it, he likely saw no point in using such inferior techniques to people stronger than himself who could get around it easily and it would just use up Chakra for ineffective tactics. And we all know Sasuke is not the person to use up energy or chakra on things that wouldnt benefit him. He isnt like Naruto.

Also, it might be worth mentioning that, maybe Sasuke just can't use the hax when at near-death? From the time he "killed" Orochimaru and went on his own Sasuke has dealt with fights where he sustained fatal injuries that nearly killed him. Such as when fighting Bee, Madara, and Naruto. It's very possible that, despite the amount of Chakra, Sasuke was unable to use a technique like that to save him due to being so close to death.

The issue with assuming that is the fact that Sasuke does not display Tsukiyomi and is not credited with it even on site. Yet Itachi has it. In addition, Sasuke display Enton where Itachi does not. Both have Susanoo but Sasuke has a bow and arrow where Itachi has the Totsuka blade and the mirror shield. Both can cast Amaterasu but Sasuke can extinguish it and where Itachi cannot.

The two have similiar abilities but with differences. Even Sasuke's Rinnegan had a unique technique.

My point is not saying Sasuke is incapable just that we cannot say for sure where his level of mastery is.

I will elborate further when I get home later tonight.

@TheC2

Its the same principle as why people accept Yhwach can use SR abilities despite not showing them in any situation.

In this case:

• Sasuke has Itachi's Eyes (Which contain Tsukiyomi/Yata Mirror/Totsuka Blade(And Note, Sasuke did show having Tsukiyomi and Itachi did show capability of putting out Amaturatsu))
  • Sasuke has had Rinnegan for at least 10 years. Its nonsensical to say a prodigy compared to Madara that has the same apptitude due to being a reincarnate of Indra wouldn't at least be as Skilled as Nagato. That makes no sense. That's the equivalent of Saying Current Ichigo can't use FGT...

@Barry

Checked Amaterasu for Itachi and found I was wrong. Okay, moving on.

When did Sasuke use Tsukuyomi? Not saying you're wrong, but I can't find a reference point for it. I know he's got a lot of genjutsu that he used throughout the latter parts of the series but I don't remember any of them being Tsukuyomi and can't seem to find a source for it.

As for the point of his prowess with all the techniques he's never showed, in light of seeing how it's treated on the site, we might as well stop arguing. You say it's nonsenensical that I don't simply believe he got better from 10 years of training but what I'm saying is that we have no idea of just how good he is without feats. He may be even better than Nagato ever was but I say it's not logical to take that assumation because there's no concrete evidence to say how far that goes. However, we arguing on the two different sides that made those notes for Yhwach and Sasuke neccessary in the first place. We will get nowhere nor convince each other.

Did anybody add the Regenerationn to the Hebi incarnation of Sasuke?

I've added it, but Sasuke's page is a mess so there's no clear spot to place it and I'm too tired to deal with cleaning it up at the moment.

When I have free time, I'll try to clean up the tabs and powers, but for now I believe this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back