• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto revisions Part MCMLXVII: still ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark649 said:
I think that scene needs to be discussed and analyzed better with Kep because i fear it would scale to some characters that might cause scaling inconsistencies.
true

Well the outlier could be V2 Roshi frightening Tailed Beast B or the other scaling to the V2 characters.......

I will ask Kep to undo the edits because this topic needs to be discussed, i will watch the scenes.

Well i've upgraded the V2 Jinckuriki to High 6-C. If you disagree with the ratings then you can revert the edits.

I'll leave things to you guys while I recover.

I wanna try and be actually helpful this time, so imma just say what I had to say- I made a calc yesterday to see how strong would edo madara be with his 25 wood clones, and his katon would be high 7-c, and if his human susanoo (like 4th war sasuke before sage amp) were to be 7-b like sasuke's, it would make them 7-a all in all (all I did was get the numbers and multiply them by 26). what do yall think?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Well i've upgraded the V2 Jinckuriki to High 6-C. If you disagree with the ratings then you can revert the edits.

I'll leave things to you guys while I recover.
Plz go & rest, its not healthy to still be up. Dont worry we got this for ya :)

Now continuing on I think that the V2 need to be downgrade to 7-A or High 7-A since the reason Naruto and B were having trouble b/c it was 2v6 and them being around close to KCM is gonna be tough for both. Also think about it....if 4 Tails is City-Mountain, then Roshi's should be around those area too (4 Tails Naruto = Roshi's V2 since they both have the same amount of Tails)

@blacke I believe that the vr2s were all giving kcm Naruto trouble (even yugito, who was kinda trash), so they all have to be least 7-b (at the ultimate minimum), is what I think.

Okay, i need to bring some order into this on the V2 Jinchuuriki's

According to Whis, Sabu said that V2 Bee was like a minature bijuu, Whis took this literally and is assuming that Bee is 6-C+ and scale to the rest. But in actuallity Sabu said "A biju's power trapped in humonoid form" (Chapter 471). Going to chapter 295, Yamato calls Naruto's V2 a minature-ninetails and we know his power is strictly in 7-B+

Adressing Roshi's V2, with the Flower Mountain technique startled Bee and like KCM Naruto he only left with minor scratches and nowhere to first degree burns. The thing that scared Eight Tails was when he saw the Five Tails ram him over. (Chapter 566)

Kisame scales higher than V2 Killer Bee with his Samehada combine due to being able to absorb all his chakra and render him to his base. He later beat him to unconscious with several hits and would have captured Bee succesfully if weren't for those meddling Kumo ninjas and the betrayal of Samehada. Thus Kisame truly does live up to the moniker of Tailess Beast

Edit:Missing words, sorry

Also will someone just put Killer Bee V2 at City Level+ like the rest of the jinchuriki, it's really weird in seeing him still at 7-C

TenshinG said:
I hope what i said brings things to better light. Sorry for being late, was fact checking myself
Alright then where do u think the V2's should be placed? I was thinking they should be 7-A or High 7-A, though Lorenzo feels they should be At Least 7-B

Kakashi was juiced with the Six-Paths Chakra and had both Mangekyo Sharingan, he was briefly Sub-Rel for a few moments before it left.

Shouldn't minato be sub relativistics(at least in reactions) since reacted to madara's tsb before it hit eight gates guy

Was sarcasm mate, some don't even have the feats and the hilarious ones being Indra and Asura based off an obscure scan of them inheriting the sages "power".

@Frantzy12 I checked Asura/Indra profiles and they're "At least MHS+, possibly Sub-Relativistic" but yea I don't agree with them scaling to Madara either. And @Ssr4vegito off the top of my head only Six Paths Madara, Hagoromo, Hamura, Kaguya, Naruto and Sasuke post Six Paths power up, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, Tenseigan Toneri, 8th gate Gai, DMS Kakashi, the Ten Tails, and Kuruma post Six Paths should be Sub-Relativistic.

How would people feel about V2 Jinchurikis being 7-A or High 7-A or whatever physically & High 6-C with their ultimate attacks (such as flower fruit mountain, Lariat, etc.) ?

Itachi only have armoured and humanoid -use only as an Edo Tensei- Susanoo he only have Complete -Body- Susano'o in the games.

Changes to tiers are as goes:

Hiruzen(Scales to Orochimaru), 7-B

Base Hashi(scales to base tsunade and possibly 100 seals), 7-B,Possibly At least 7-B

A(Lightning armor A should be comparable to tsunades base form), 7-B

Tobirama(Scales to Orochimaru,Hiruzen for the finger feat and hiruzens comment that his power is amazing), 7-B

physical Madara(Could block lightning armor A punch and kcm narutos rasengan), 7-B

Mei(Could melt and tanked a hit from madaras susanoo which should be comparable to base madara) 7-B

Nagato(Fought with Kcm1 naruto and Bee) 7-B

Version 1/2 Killer bee(Should be as stronger or stronger than his brother and could fight nagato) 7-B

Kisame fused with samehada(Fought bee) 7-B

Kakashi AP 7-B (could cut V2 jinchuriki with lightning cable)

7 Gates Guy(Capable of physically hurting V2 jinchuriki,Superior to Kisame,Could push madaras susanoo with asakujaku) 7-B

Sage Naruto(Should be superior to sage jiraiya,Fought with Pain) 7-B

Tsunade should be City+ base form(for being strongest sannin physically and rest of the reasons i mentioned above) while 100 Seals At least City+(One shot madara who could block lightning armor A punch)

Thats all if anyone got suggestions mention them

Also i completely disagree with Version 2 high 6-c jinchuriki as it would create huge problems and them being that strong is ridicoulous considering they got took out by akatsuki

@ShrekAlmighty

I'm neutral against both upgrading and downgrading the jinchuriki and Bijuu but we need to consider two things. Akatsuki have members who perfectly countering their abilities and there is no bijuu - jinchuriki cooperation and we don't know true extent of Akatsuki - jinchuriki/Bijuu fights.

I guess we can make only Roshi, B & Possibly Yagura since he was called a perfect jinchuriki High 6-c with their ninjutsu

Also Deidara beat a Bijuu in Bijuu mode (& it's unlikely he used CO via a clone) so we already have akatsuki members being able to beat High 6-C beings via hax.

Mindovin said:
@ShrekAlmighty

I'm neutral against both upgrading and downgrading but we need to consider two things. Akatsuki have members who perfectly countering their abilities and there is no bijuu - jinchuriki cooperation and we don't know true extent of Akatsuki - jinchuriki/Bijuu fights.
We do know tho that pain killed utakata who was in version 2 and we know kisame killed roshi who was the same version that scared killer bee while being hachibi

Kakuzu and hidan killed matatabi/yugito(2 tails) Deidara and tobi snatched 3 tails I dont remember who got 5 tails and fuu/chomei was taken down by kakuzu and hidan

and one more thing pain fought version 2 naruto and was able to tank some of his strikes and hurt him making it a huge outlier as it would make A LOT characters High 6-C

They are just pure power and nearly no skill

Are Jinchuriki not meant to be the absolute Power in the normal verse? Without the Ultrapowers, I mean, like Hashi, Naruto and Sasuke.

Nevermind that they all have counterabilities. Kisame with Samehada is just the crown example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back