• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Revision Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
Hmm, I don't remember. Gywn calculated it though. But isn't it for lifting strength?
We could still get kinetic energy value for it. I will ask Kepekley to do it.

@Joseph You didn't post the appropriate scans for context. Deva for starters only fought SM Naruto in h2h on 2 occasions.

• When he tried to stab him and Naruto broke his rod and kicked his as away.
  • After minato stopped tge kyuubi rampage and SM Naruto went h2h, broke his rod to look for Nagato and again, kicked him away.
Pain never once got the upperhand on SM Naruto via Taijutsu. And I love how you leave out key scans:

0434-018
0435-006
0435-007
0435-008
0435-012
0435-013
So, if you want to try to justify Pain is rivaling SM Physically, actually post scans of him doing so and not of him getting the upperhand via his techniques.

Deva path has never matched SM Naruto, only Base. And note, im on my phone, so I wint be as fast as if on a laptop.

Deva Path should be at least 7-C physically. He fought with Sage Jiraiya, too.

We should list the other Pains on the page. They're not irrelevant.

The only reaaon pain caught base Naruto was the use of a distraction.

• Throwing the old toad to him then using BT when his hands were full

@TFO: I still don't see Naruto dominating Deva Path anywhere on the scans you posted, either SM or base. So I don't see what it changes.

Promestein said:
Deva Path should be at least 7-C physically. He fought with Sage Jiraiya, too.
We should list the other Pains on the page. They're not irrelevant.
Well I didn't mean they're irrelevant, however do we actually have any way to scale them? They don't have many individual feats AFAIK. If they do then it's great

@Kepekley: Yeah I figured it would be waste of time to calc that. Nvm

Deva faceplanting Naruto in the ground is H2H however. That was physical.

Pain:
  • Throws Pa to an Angry Base Naruto
  • BT's Base Naruto as he is catching Pa
  • Catches him and slams him to the ground while his hands are full.
That's not Proof of Dominating dude. That's pain getting the upperhand via distraction. Lol

I don't understand why Pain invasion arc Naruto can't be town level. Kakashi states before this arc Naruto is equal to him.

@Joseph

It's not because it's a waste of time, but because Gwynbleiddd has already calculated the energy at 9-A himself.

They could probably just be scaled to 8-A pretty safely. I can't remember the specifics.

Hmm, I don't remember. Gywn calculated it though. But isn't it for lifting strength?

Gwynbleiddd said:
The gravitational potential energy on the highest point of a projectiles trajectory is the same as the initial kinetic energy on the y-axis.
The work produced by Naruto is greater than the potential energy of the rhino.(because of the energy loss due to friction and other external factors)

W = F*x (assuming that the force is constant)

x = ╬©*r (where ╬© is the angle in rads and r is the radius of the circular path Naruto did in order to launch the Rhino)

╬© ~ ¤Ç/2 + ¤Ç/4 = 3¤Ç/4

x = 0.75*¤Ç*r => (r = 0.6 m, Naruto's arm) => x = 1.4 m

F*1.4 = 9.5e9

F ~ 6.8*10^9 Newtons

About 693000 Tons.

a feat estimated by Gwynbleiddd in almost half billion kilograms

which mean sm naruto AP High 7-C to Low 7-B ?

@TFO

If Pain got dominated physically by Sage Naruto, but can fight with base Naruto, that only means Pain should be:

At least City Block level+ physically (Fought with base Naruto), at least Town level with a normal Shinra Tensei (Repelled and dispersed Sage Mode Naruto's Rasenshuriken), City level with a full powered Shinra Tensei (Insert calculation here).

But I don't know if it's necessary for the normal Shinra Tensei thing to be added.
Well Idek know where the Town level physically rating comes from for pain, but if Pain is Town level physically, Naruto would Scale. If he isn't then he isnt.

• Sigh*, Pain's massive Shinra Tensei stunt left him weak. Easily allowing base Naruto to be able to fight him during the battle.
This what Konan said when Nagato used the move.
0429-009

You look at the Pains and see they fell flat. Because Nagato divided his chakra into six bodies. Yes six bodies and when they are less, Nagato can basically focus more on his power on the remanining bodies. A good example is when Jiraiya took down three of Pain's bodies, which easily made one able to cut down Jiraiya's enhanced Sage Mode arm completely.

Naruto with the best luck out there managed to beat all of the Pains in battle due to the fact of the backlash of Deva Pain's Shinra Tensei. There power was slowly returning, stated once again by Konan herself
0430-014

I don't know circular scaling is but if were talking about back and forth, downgrading and upgrading then yes, yes we are

Quick interjection here guys

So Asuma, Shikamaru, and Mifune have MHS reactions only in the new edits. Should I edit that for everybody who is comparable (lower or equal to them?) - Kurenai, Konohamaru, Ino, Choji, and Shino? (he doesn't focus as much on physical damage so his physical stats might be lower). I think that moving everyone I listed to MHS reactions is good as Asuma was put there b/c he couldn't keep up with Hidan.

Kepekley thinks its OK but we wanted to ask what everyone else before editing.

I mean, I feel like I could use that to make a shitty argument for MHS part 1 Kakashi and Zabuza. But, you know.

@Joseph These are the only 2 times Deva met SM Naruto in Physical Combat:

0433-015
0433-016
0441-011
0441-012
Though, should be noted that in the last encounter, Nagato was exhausted and...idek, lol.

Joseph619 said:
By the way, where did town level Pain come from physically? Are we getting caught in circular scaling here?
It came from fighting against SM Naruto who via statements is stronger than SM Jiraiya who was a Town level feat with his Cho Odama Rasengan.

In both cases he dominates him. And either way, if Pain was weakened, whatever we saw gets a likely higher, and it doesn't seem like it would change the scaling.

TenshinG said:
He was weakned, I stated it above. Super Charge Shinra Tensei left him to recover his powers slowly
Doesnt affect his Taijutsu unless Nagato was exhausted. It seemed to not have affected the Other pains in any way either. Thus, Deva's stats shouldnt be in question physically.

Jiraiya has that town feat because of the databook stating that the Cho Odama Rasengan is able carve out a mountain. One calc guy gave the hypothetical destruction of the Hokage monument

Low-End: Town Level via violent fragmentation i believe?

High-End: City Level due the carving out statement.

TheFinalOrder said:
Wait, If Jiraiya is Town Level via SM Odama Rasengan, that shouldn't scale to Physical stats.
I would like some input from the staff regarding this. It seems the disagreements come from inconsistency in the profiles. Certain characters have keys for physical and certain don't

TenshinG said:
Jiraiya has that town feat because of the databook stating that the Cho Odama Rasengan is able carve out a mountain. One calc guy gave the hypothetical destruction of the Hokage monument
Low-End: Town Level via violent fragmentation i believe?

High-End: City Level due the carving out statement.
Wait databook? I thought we don't use databook for Naruto?

What the hell

TheFinalOrder said:
TenshinG said:
He was weakned, I stated it above. Super Charge Shinra Tensei left him to recover his powers slowly
Doesnt affect his Taijutsu unless Nagato was exhausted. It seemed to not have affected the Other pains in any way either. Thus, Deva's stats shouldnt be in question physically.
Naruto oneshotted Asura Path with one Sage Rasengan.

Naruto saged broke the chakra absorbing pain's jaw

Rasenshuriken took out Mind path got shredded by Rasenshuriken

Naruto beated Animal path with Rasengan Barrage.'

But we have to note that potency of a jutsu can vary

Jiraiya stated that he could carve out a mountain with his Cho Odama Rasengan when fighting Animal Pain himself. He got backed up by the Databook as well

TenshinG said:
Jiraiya stated that he could carve out a mountain with his Cho Odama Rasengan when fighting Animal Pain himself. He got backed up by the Databook as well
Can you show me the calc?

Edit: Saw it. I would like to see the calc redone. There are some weird assumptions there.

Thing is mountains in Naruto can be smaller than trees as well, and we don't know if Jiraiya was talking about hills

And I couldn't find a manga panel with that statement. If the statement was derived from databook alone, it should be discarded along with the calc.

TenshinG said:
??? are you talking about the paper tree that Konan used to hide Nagato
No I mean't that there were mountains as tall as trees when we first saw Shinsuusenju iirc. Kishimoto is pretty bad at scaling stuff

Madara's height is 179 cm and it's pretty clear the scaling is wonky at best

Also read the comments, especially Gwynbleeidd's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back