• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Question

Mif6CZT.jpeg

It shouldn't be regeneration negation if he didn't null it completely. Imo
thats why its limited. It should say I guess "hinder" but regardless it still does effect the regen. Im not sure how much the context makes sense for it though.

thats why its limited. It should say I guess "hinder" but regardless it still does effect the regen. Im not sure how much the context makes sense for it though.
Edited my post. Wouldn't be limited negation either. Limited negation would be stopping regen completely for a certain amount of time. Should just be listed as slowing regeneration

💀 Your not getting what im saying limited negation is not slowing it. Its stoping it for X amount of time. Nothing about what naruto did is negation

If i slow down a car did i negate the cars movements? No. But if i stopped the cars movement's for a short amount of time than that would be limited negation of it's movements

@Reio35 You really are just being a bit semantical with this. Limited negation of something can range from slowing it down, to hindering it, to all sorts of other things.

But he didn't. Mu could still regenerate just as effectively. It just took him longer.
so it isnt just as effective is it? The speed of the regeneration is a clear factor in its effectiveness and that applies to many other characters like ulquiorra or madaras. The point is this slows down one's regen. its limited since it isnt fully negated.

Back