• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much hold the same stance as everyone else. Naruto databooks are known to be very hyperbolic. Remember when Temari could apparently blow away the universe? I sure rember.

̶B̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶E̶n̶g̶l̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶a̶k̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶m̶i̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶L̶o̶n̶d̶o̶n̶?̶.̶.̶.̶.̶
I pretty much hold the same stance as everyone else. Naruto databooks are known to be very hyperbolic. Remember when Temari could apparently blow away the universe? I sure rember.
The translation is “blow the world away”
And not all of them are hyperbole just mostly the headings(bolded part)

Last edited:
This whole convo is a major yikes.
images

First of all, how the hell does he not have deconstruction? It basically reduces you down on a fundamental level. He should get that

Databooks state it reduces things to its atomic shape and Japanese scan says the same, so the matter manipulation for him and TSO users can be upgraded. Its also literally called "Atomic Dismantle Jutsu", and damaging things on a molecular level doesn't mean its limited to just molecular.

Chaos Manipulation
Databook statement of Kaguya's TSO
  • Ninjutsu, Kekkei Moura, Offensive, All ranges
  • User(s): Ootsutsuki Kaguya
Enclosing the power of all of creation, a chaos invoking jet black orb

Taking in the chakra of the shinobi that were captured in the God Tree, a maximized Truth-Seeking Ball. It’s the same as the black orbs on Naruto’s back after he used the Six Paths Sage Mode, however, their size is not comparable. Taking in all chakra natures and yin and yang at once, it hides within the power to let the world come to naught…!!

Taking in all natures of chakra, it grows into an enormous mass. A huge ball of chaos that even reshapes the world!

They refer to it as chaos and it invokes chaos, so it should be Chaos Manipulation.

Agree: Pain_to12
well if it got accepted then it only kaguya. bcuz it stated only kaguya n her etsb was different from others.

Closing this for the same reason as the other thread on this topic has been closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back