• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, how the hell does he not have deconstruction? It basically reduces you down on a fundamental level. He should get that

Databooks state it reduces things to its atomic shape and Japanese scan says the same, so the matter manipulation for him and TSO users can be upgraded. Its also literally called "Atomic Dismantle Jutsu", and damaging things on a molecular level doesn't mean its limited to just molecular.

Chaos Manipulation
Databook statement of Kaguya's TSO
  • Ninjutsu, Kekkei Moura, Offensive, All ranges
  • User(s): Ootsutsuki Kaguya
Enclosing the power of all of creation, a chaos invoking jet black orb

Taking in the chakra of the shinobi that were captured in the God Tree, a maximized Truth-Seeking Ball. It’s the same as the black orbs on Naruto’s back after he used the Six Paths Sage Mode, however, their size is not comparable. Taking in all chakra natures and yin and yang at once, it hides within the power to let the world come to naught…!!

Taking in all natures of chakra, it grows into an enormous mass. A huge ball of chaos that even reshapes the world!

They refer to it as chaos and it invokes chaos, so it should be Chaos Manipulation.

Agree: Pain_to12

Last edited:
The chaos is more of a flowery language and does not really mean chaos manipulation but although you could argue it since Kaguya tsb was going to do exactly what anyone with chaos manip would do so I am neutral on that but I agree on the deconstruction

I'll throw this at a few people involved with Naruto revisions and see what They think.

But currently Chaos manipulation is flowery language and you probably need more for it, and The upgrade from molecular doesn't exactly seem very convincing, it's only shown to do molecular damage, in this case feats>statements.
You wanna make the CRT?
What ifs aren't an argument.

I'll throw this at a few people involved with Naruto revisions and see what They think.

But currently Chaos manipulation is flowery language and you probably need more for it, and The upgrade from molecular doesn't exactly seem very convincing, it's only shown to do molecular damage, in this case feats>statements.

What ifs aren't an argument.
I don't see why its flowery, its just chaos. And when was it ever shown to only be molecular?

I don't see why its flowery, its just chaos. And when was it ever shown to only be molecular?
I dunno mate, the Chaos manipulation page definitely builds the power up.

"and damaging things on a molecular level doesn't mean its limited to just molecular."

Yer own words mate, you made my argument for me.

I dunno mate, the Chaos manipulation page definitely builds the power up.

"and damaging things on a molecular level doesn't mean its limited to just molecular."

Yer own words mate, you made my argument for me.
You know that damaging on an atomic level is also molecular manipulation right? You're manipulating both molecules and atoms, since atoms are what the molecules are made up of

And why is it flower? Still waiting for an explanation

You know that damaging on an atomic level is also molecular manipulation right? You're manipulating both molecules and atoms, since atoms are what the molecules are made up of

And why is it flower? Still waiting for an explanation
Okay I guess everyone has quantum manipulation for being able to attack anything made up of quarks.

Its it "power over disharmony, confusion, disorder, and destructiveness in their most pure and vivid forms." And "represents a pure destructive, chaotic, primordial form of everything or it can also be a hodgepodge of everything."? No? Just a statement about chaos? Then nah, flowery language.

Okay I guess everyone has quantum manipulation for being able to attack anything made up of quarks.

Its it "power over disharmony, confusion, disorder, and destructiveness in their most pure and vivid forms." And "represents a pure destructive, chaotic, primordial form of everything or it can also be a hodgepodge of everything."? No? Just a statement about chaos? Then nah, flowery language.
"destructiveness in their most pure and vivid forms" Yeah, something the TSO does

That's a very bad comparison, that's attacking something which will affect the molecules. This is atomic level matter manipulation because it reduces things down to an atomic level directly. You didn't give scans of it being only molecular

"destructiveness in their most pure and vivid forms" Yeah, something the TSO does

That's a very bad comparison, that's attacking something which will affect the molecules. This is atomic level matter manipulation because it reduces things down to an atomic level directly. You didn't give scans of it being only molecular
Nope. Don't even need to explain why It ain't.

You yourself stated it's only shown molecular damage, once again, you made my argument for me.
Not that I particularly care , but if the TSO's are made up of all chakra natures "fire, water, wind, earth, lightning, ying and yang", wouldn't it meet this requirement?
Not really, there are a ton more things then just those IIRC

Nope. Don't even need to explain why It ain't.

You yourself stated it's only shown molecular damage, once again, you made my argument for me.

Not really, there are a ton more things then just those IIRC
I didnt even say that, I said it does molecular damage not only molecular damage

I didnt even say that, I said it does molecular damage not only molecular damage
See my last point "Feats>statements"
wouldn't that be a verse specific standard than? What's more fundamental in Naruto than the 7 chakra types that mix to form all the different natures and stuff?
Chakra being an internal source of energy and as such don't meet the criteria-

Honestly though, I'm not really interested in talking to the brick wall that is xxxx69.

See my last point "Feats>statements"

Chakra being an internal source of energy and as such don't meet the criteria-

Honestly though, I'm not really interested in talking to the brick wall that is xxxx69.
What feats contradict this statement?

Agree to deconstruction not chaos manip add it there
Few others agree to no one so far agrees to chaos manip
̶B̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶a̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶E̶n̶g̶l̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶a̶k̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶m̶i̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶L̶o̶n̶d̶o̶n̶?̶.̶.̶.̶.̶

Deconstruction seems fine with glance. Like the others hard disagree on Chaos manip.

You might as well give any character implied to cause chaos with an ability

Alright, will make the CRT to remove all databook statements in a few days

So deconstruction has been accepted for Onoki and all dust release users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back