• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Sakura Uchiha speed update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is my first CRT with an update request, so I will be as brief as possible so as not to make the text tiresome.
For a complete and much more detailed discussion, I suggest here
https://vsbattles.com/threads/what-speed-scale-does-sakura-take.117001/#post-3804847

Well, before my main goal, I would like to request the upgrade of pre-war Kakashi and Danzo to Sub-Relativist, at least the reactions, because although they did not react physically, both reacted with the power of MS: Kamui, and Izanagi , respectively, and considering that Kakashi did not improve his physical skills or had training for that between fighting Sasuke MS until the war, it is clear that he was in the same shape.

Now really starting my goal. Shin Uchiha has a notorious feat of speed and, consequently, Sakura takes power scaling; Your feat is to physically react to an arrow of the perfect Susano'o. Before you have any doubt that he really reacted, just analyze in the previous scene that his arm was in front of the body, and in the next scene when the arrow comes, he makes the movement to defend himself and in the act, he has the arm destroyed, that is, he reacted physically to protect himself from the attack.
If he hadn't reacted, he would have taken blitz again as it was with Sakura.

In my other topic, there was also doubt whether it was the arrow or the sword, I don't know here it would be the same case, but to avoid more unnecessary time spent, I will also explain.
At the manga, there is no evidence of the sword cable, and in all appearances of susano'o swords, no matter what version, be it susanoo rib, lvl2,Tengu, there are cables. In addition to the blade that only has one cutting side, while the one that attacked Shin has no handle or one cutting side on the blade, but two sides. Those are characteristics of an arrow. Besides, of course, we are not naive enough to think that Sasuke will throw a random sword from a distance and hope to hit the enemy precisely, he would have to aim accurately to avoid hitting Sakura; Only the arrow has these devices.

Because it is a Sasuke attack, you may think that I want to scale Shin with Sasuke or even Naruto, but this is not and was never an option, so no, I don't want to scale Shin with both.

Susano'o's attacks: The sword and arrow do not have the same speed as Sasuke, this is something clear, and a good example is Jigen despising the speed of the sword, something he never did with Sasuke, on the contrary, he praised lot and even treated him as more dangerous than Naruto because of his fighting style.

What I ask is that Shin get power scaling at least with war-Kakashi, as Hatake went through a similar situation with an arrow from Sasuke MS's Susano'o lvl2, but unlike Shin, he had no physical reaction, but visual, Kamui.
Anyway, I ask for an update on the speed of Danzo and Kakashi pre-war for sub-relativism (At least the reaction); Shin for sub-relativism or +, because his achievement is much better than Kakashi's; In the case of Sakura, her achievement is much better than Shin's, and she even blinded his MS, does anyone have any suggestions for her? Thanks for reading

as Hatake went through a similar situation with an arrow from Sasuke MS's Susano'o lvl2, but unlike Shin, he had no physical reaction, but visual, Kamui.
Anyway, I ask for an update on the speed of Danzo and Kakashi pre-war for sub-relativism (At least the reaction)
But Five Kage Summit Sasuke is only Massively Hypersonic+ with Sub-Relativistic reactions. Why would pre War Arc Kakashi and Danzo become sub rel for reacting to him?

Also:
Susano'o's attacks: The sword and arrow do not have the same speed as Sasuke, this is something clear, and a good example is Jigen despising the speed of the sword,
Even if the sword or arrow aren't the same speed as Sasuke, there is no quantifiable way of knowing how fast or slow they are compared to Sasuke. Jigen just didn't find the Susanoo impressive, it doesn't mean it's vastly inferior to Sasuke's speed. He also questions it's durability, that doesn't make the Susanoo now less durable than Sasuke.

something he never did with Sasuke, on the contrary, he praised lot and even treated him as more dangerous than Naruto because of his fighting style.
Jigen praised Sasuke for his cool headedness, sharp perception, Sharingan and Rinnegan. These all apply to the Susanoo as well.

As a follow-up question, why don’t we differentiate the speeds of V1 and V2 A? Because they’re very different.

It's only Sasuke's reaction speed that scales presently.

And I'm not seeing why this would make Sasuke's arrow Sub-Relativistic.

But Five Kage Summit Sasuke is only Massively Hypersonic+ with Sub-Relativistic reactions. Why would pre War Arc Kakashi and Danzo become sub rel for reacting to him?
As I said in the text, this is the same Kakashi who is at war, he did not have an upgrade in his physical skills during this short period, so everything applies to both.
Also:

Even if the sword or arrow aren't the same speed as Sasuke, there is no quantifiable way of knowing how fast or slow they are compared to Sasuke. Jigen just didn't find the Susanoo impressive, it doesn't mean it's vastly inferior to Sasuke's speed. He also questions it's durability, that doesn't make the Susanoo now less durable than Sasuke.

Jigen praised Sasuke for his cool headedness, sharp perception, Sharingan and Rinnegan. These all apply to the Susanoo as well.
In fact, we don't need to know precisely the speed of the Susano'o's attacks to see that the deeds are far inferior. Jigen fought against Sasuke and did not despise any of his attributes, but rather praised the sharingan and the space-time techniques, that is, sasuke was giving Jigen work with the space-time techniques and his dojutsu reinforced by the attributes such as reaction and speed (we all know there is no point in having a dojutsu to predict movements and not having the speed to dodge attacks).

Jigen only shows disregard for the susano'o AFTER Sasuke attacks him with the sword, and then decides to test the susano'o's resistance, not least because the susano'o is known as absolute defense.

As I said in the text, this is the same Kakashi who is at war, he did not have an upgrade in his physical skills during this short period, so everything applies to both.
He's feats say otherwise:
Pre-Fourth Shinobi World War: Kakashi's only in league with Kakuzu, Hidan, Deidara, etc.

Fourth Shinobi World War:
Kakashi's in league with 6th Gate Guy, KCM Naruto, Rinnegan Obito, etc.

Do you even know the reason Kakashi is Sub-Rel in the War Arc?

He's feats say otherwise:
Pre-Fourth Shinobi World War: Kakashi's only in league with Kakuzu, Hidan, Deidara, etc.

Fourth Shinobi World War:
Kakashi's in league with 6th Gate Guy, KCM Naruto, Rinnegan Obito, etc.

Do you even know the reason Kakashi is Sub-Rel in the War Arc?
Is Kakashi who fought Sasuke MS still in the same shape as the war, or did he have training during that? Sasuke MS dodged Killer B with cloak v1. If Obito accompanied Naruto MK like that, then they are the fastest, Guy 6 gate and kakashi are inferior.

Ay's V1 cloak is also rated as sub-rel and Sasuke dodged his elbow. So i'm just going off his current rating.
Ay's Lightning Cloak is only rated as Sub-Relativistic because he massively upscales from Taka Sasuke, who is "At least Massively Hypersonic+"; Amaterasu manifests as swiftly as its user can perceive, and A moved faster than Sasuke, even with the Mangekyou Sharingan, could see, thus evading the attack's activation. Then, A proceeded to effortlessly bully around Sasuke, nearly defeating him, with little effort. That is why he is Sub-Relativistic. Sasuke has no reason to downscale from a man who blitzed him; that's nonsensical.

He can dodge Bee's V1 cloak
This has the same issue as with A. Version 1 Jinchūriki Cloak Killer Bee is rated as Sub-Relativistic because he massively upscales from Sasuke, on top of being seemingly comparable to Lightning Cloak Ay during the fight with Not-Kisame. The only reason Sasuke managed to "keep up" with Bee, as posted above, was because Sasuke analyzed his surprisingly linear attack pattern (I expected better, Bee) with his Sharingan and preemptively evaded accordingly, even having Karin tag along and keeps tabs on his location and his trajectory and relay it to him. Sasuke comments on his remarkable speed and then basically goes onto state that the only reason he is still standing is because of his Enhanced Senses and Analytical Prediction. He has no reason to scale.

I cannot contribute anything to the Boruto side of the discussion though. I've only read Naruto.

Yes, because kakashi only accompanies the Guy 6 gate with the Raikiri, which dramatically increases the impulse speed. And also the chapter of the fight of Sasuke vs Kakashi begins in the 484 and great war for the chapter 510, in more or less 20 chapters, you have some proof that kakashi trained to stay in the MK level, something that Guy with all specialized training and in 6 gates failed?

Then you should obviously understand that by upgrading Pre-Fourth Shinobi World War Kakashi to Sub-Rel it would also affect other characters that fought with Kakashi or characters that have statements comparing them with Kakashi.
Yes, but at least the reaction and I don't see many people who fought kakashi, overcoming his reaction. Now Nagato has practically every feat of Pain Tendo, and he even had a confrontation with Naruto and Killer B

MS Sasuke's Attack Speed not Sub-Rel as people have repeatedly stated earlier only his Reaction Speed is Sub-Rel, therefore his Susanoo Arrow is not Sub-Rel.

And using your logic, if MS Sasuke was Sub-Rel why would his Susanoo be Sub-Rel if the Susanoo was slower than Sasuke?

MS Sasuke's Attack Speed not Sub-Rel as people have repeatedly stated earlier only his Reaction Speed is Sub-Rel, therefore his Susanoo Arrow is not Sub-Rel.

And using your logic, if MS Sasuke was Sub-Rel why would his Susanoo be Sub-Rel if the Susanoo was slower than Sasuke?
I did not use Sasuke MS as a base to place a sub-rel arrow, but rather that it overcame a reaction by Kakashi that is in the same form as the war.

You still haven't given any evidence as to why we should remove or merge Kakashi's Keys other than your own opinion.
I didn't give my opinions, but I did show solid achievements, because in Naruto there are several inexplicable things, like Naruto base accompanying Sasuke rinnegan, and keeping the same rhythm with rikudou mode, as if it hadn't made any difference, just like Pain having with the same feats of speed that Nagato did not overcome Kakashi's reaction, being accompanied by Naruto MK and Killer B.

Ay's Lightning Cloak is only rated as Sub-Relativistic because he massively upscales from Taka Sasuke, who is "At least Massively Hypersonic+";
Actually, you’re incorrect. A’s Raiton armor is Sub-Relativistic due to keeping up with KCM Naruto, who kept up with Kakashi, Rinnegan Obito and Sixth Gates Guy, and the latter is >>>>5x faster than base Guy, who is Massively Hypersonic+.

Naruto base accompanying Sasuke rinnegan, and keeping the same rhythm with rikudou mode, as if it hadn't made any difference,
You do realize that Shippuden Rinnegan Sasuke is literally rated as Unknown in Striking Strength and Durability, and is only 5-C via Jutsu and Susanoo.
juststst like Pain having with the same feats of speed that Nagato did not overcome Kakashi's reaction, being accompanied by Naruto MK and Killer B.
Kakuzu isn't Sub-Rel yet Kakashi was having a hard time with him.

Deva Path isn't Sub-Rel yet Kakashi was still having a hard time against him and need help.

You do realize that Shippuden Rinnegan Sasuke is literally rated as Unknown in Striking Strength and Durability, and is only 5-C via Jutsu and Susanoo.
Although that really shouldn’t be the case
Joke's on y'all, Sub-Rel will probably get nuked soon hehehehehehe!
After I downgrade base Guy to MHS, it will UwU

Still it is something else that does not make sense, since the base naruto has an abyss of difference with the rikudou mode.
Kakuzu isn't Sub-Rel yet Kakashi was having a hard time with him.
kakuzu did not get over kakashi's reaction and was not even able to accompany him with the raikiri, apart from that Kakashi was still dealing with Hidan and protecting team 8. Nothing here escapes what I said about being sub-rel the reaction of kakashi or accompany it with the raikiri.
Deva Path isn't Sub-Rel yet Kakashi was still having a hard time against him and need he
Pain having the same speed as Nagato, and yet in the confrontation he did not overcome the reaction of kakashi, nagato already accompanied Naruto MK and Killer Bee. Are you seeing the inconsistency?

Pain having the same speed as Nagato, and yet in the confrontation he did not overcome the reaction of kakashi, nagato already accompanied Naruto MK and Killer Bee. Are you seeing the inconsistency?
The Profile begs to differ

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with and overwhelm Sage Mode Naruto in terms of speed) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ with Sub-Relativistic Reactions (Able to react to and capture Killer B. Reacted to Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto)

Key: Six Paths of Pain | Nagato (Edo Tensei)

Unless you think that Crippled Alive Nagato is equal to Healed Edo Nagato

The Profile begs to differ

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with and overwhelm Sage Mode Naruto in terms of speed) | At least Massively Hypersonic+ with Sub-Relativistic Reactions (Able to react to and capture Killer B. Reacted to Kyūbi Chakra Mode Naruto)

Key: Six Paths of Pain | Nagato (Edo Tensei)

Unless you think that Crippled Alive Nagato is equal to Healed Edo Nagato
Nagato catches up with Pain Tendo's achievements, unless you think Edo Tensei reveals some training in reaction, and before you talk about Nagato performing better by catching Bee's chakra, know that edo tensei revives in the way that person died, so he was terribly weak being carried by Itachi. The Bee's chakra only served to revitalize it.

Everything I extracted from the manga fits.
Kakashi is only sub-rel thanks to Raikiri, and has not undergone any kind of reaction training in less than 20 chapters to say he was not in the same shape as in the war.

Anyway, I only requested the sub-rel reaction, not the combat speed, because he can only do it with Raikiri.

know that edo tensei revives in the way that person died, so he was terribly weak being carried by Itachi.
That seems to imply that a human Nagato would be capable of taking on both Mangekyou Sharingan Itachi and Nine Tails Chakra Mode Naruto (it was NTCM, right?) in his Mechamaru-state (i.e., literally on life support).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back