• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Sakura Uchiha speed update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, remember when I said this? How about we actually do this and let this thread be closed.
Well, I'll keep alert when it happens and maybe I'll argue in case of any attempt at equality between Sakura and Naruto KM1. I find it more consistent to upgrade her after the war, her of the war should at most be comparable to Tsunade as I see it. So I think it's best to wait for that thread. And by the way, all thread created by the OP apparently have the purpose of upgrading the Sakura of the new era, but as this will be addressed in the future, is it really necessary to continue with them? (this question is for the OP)

You can prove that the moment she awoke the seal her strength increased?
Yes, she before forming and after forming the seal.
Oukashou depends on the amount of chakra the user uses.

Sakura base from the beginning of the war has no feats, and scale to MHS + as far as I know next to the Naruto base. So her just woke up the seal, and even without using it yet, her physical power was multiplied to the same level that KM1 does with Naruto? you see, this is exactly what you are proposing, that the simple awakening of the seal made her rise from MHS + just like the Naruto base to the same scale as the Naruto KM1...
Whoever speaks this is the staff of vs battle and they themselves affirm that this is not up for discussion. I just politely answered him based on her achievements that support the mention.
I'm not underestimating anyone, I'm just pointing out something logical here, Sakura in the course of the war was fighting, healing people and wearing herself out, and she practically ran out of chakra once help with Obito with the portals, and even then she was able to dodge a attack by Kaguya that Naruto and Sasuke had difficulty, and on top could hurt her? Do you really think that from the beginning of the war until the fight with the juubi she went from the level of the base Naruto to the level of the Naruto KM1 just by awakening the Byakugō? And do you also think that from the fight with the juubi to until the fight with Kaguya her was from the level of Naruto KM1 to the level of Naruto Rikudō? That is exactly what you are saying. Ignoring her being at the level of Naruto Rikudō, following her line of thought, it is as if saying: "She dodged and hurt Kaguya, so at least at the level of Naruto KM1 she is", this is false, the difference of Kaguya to the Naruto KM1 is huge, having his level not enough to deflect and hurt Kaguya, that sounds more like a fallacy.
The shinobi alliance in one or two moments was revitalized by the kyuubi chakra, including Sakura. And she didn’t run out of chakra when she donated to Obito, besides being just the seal chakra, it didn’t disappear and that doesn’t imply anything in her network chakra.

Well, I'll keep alert when it happens and maybe I'll argue in case of any attempt at equality between Sakura and Naruto KM1. I find it more consistent to upgrade her after the war, her of the war should at most be comparable to Tsunade as I see it. So I think it's best to wait for that thread. And by the way, all thread created by the OP apparently have the purpose of upgrading the Sakura of the new era, but as this will be addressed in the future, is it really necessary to continue with them? (this question is for the OP)
If there is a possibility of updates in the Sakura phase of war as the staff believe, it is only right that they update. But yes, my goal was central to a phase of post-war sakura.

You can prove that the moment she awoke the seal her strength increased? Sakura base from the beginning of the war has no feats, and scale to MHS + as far as I know next to the Naruto base. So her just woke up the seal, and even without using it yet, her physical power was multiplied to the same level that KM1 does with Naruto? you see, this is exactly what you are proposing, that the simple awakening of the seal made her rise from MHS + just like the Naruto base to the same scale as the Naruto KM1...

I'm not underestimating anyone, I'm just pointing out something logical here, Sakura in the course of the war was fighting, healing people and wearing herself out, and she practically ran out of chakra once help with Obito with the portals, and even then she was able to dodge a attack by Kaguya that Naruto and Sasuke had difficulty, and on top could hurt her? Do you really think that from the beginning of the war until the fight with the juubi she went from the level of the base Naruto to the level of the Naruto KM1 just by awakening the Byakugō? And do you also think that from the fight with the juubi to until the fight with Kaguya her was from the level of Naruto KM1 to the level of Naruto Rikudō? That is exactly what you are saying. Ignoring her being at the level of Naruto Rikudō, following her line of thought, it is as if saying: "She dodged and hurt Kaguya, so at least at the level of Naruto KM1 she is", this is false, the difference of Kaguya to the Naruto KM1 is huge, having his level not enough to deflect and hurt Kaguya, that sounds more like a fallacy.
She was shown to get stronger during the war, she has another databook statement of being = to Naruto and Sasuke during the Madara fight.

Yes. Although I would also note that that was Sakura back in the Kazekage Rescue Arc, but she does make Naruto shit himself during the war, so yeah, she obviously got stronger with the seal.

She was shown to get stronger during the war, she has another databook statement of being = to Naruto and Sasuke during the Madara fight.
r3px0wfjhpi61.png

Neither of those scenes has Sakura unleashing the Byakugō. If I recall correctly, Sakura only ever unleashed the seal when she changed Madara, and that Chakra was quickly sealed back up during their battle with Kaguya.

Are you trying to argue that she is comparable, whether in base or with the Byakugō, to Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto and Rinne-Sharingan Sasuke? Because, Madara would beg to differ. If you're arguing for her scaling to base Naruto and pre-Rinne-Sharingan Sasuke, then sure, but she only manifested such strength by stockpiling Chakra into her fists. I am not too sure this translates to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back