• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Sakura Uchiha speed update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally just take the statements of Sakura reaching Naruto’s level during the War and apply that to speed.

Because trying to say Raikiri is the reason that Kakashi is Sub-Rel isn’t gonna cut it.
But the Sakura who said that is much less than an adult Sakura. If you are rejecting that the Kakashi of the war is in the same shape as the Kakashi a few bows before, even though I am showing Zabuza and MHS + accompanying Kakashi from the war.

The fact that Raikiri isn't accepted as a High 7-A Amp or 5X Speed Multiplier for Kakashi in this Wiki.

As KingTempest has said get Raikiri accepted as an AP and Speed Amp First if you want the Wiki to stop saying "NO" to you.
So I need to do a CRT proving that Kakashi's Raikiri is comparable to the speed of 6 | Guy's 8 gates?

But the Sakura who said that is much less than an adult Sakura. If you are rejecting that the Kakashi of the war is in the same shape as the Kakashi a few bows before, even though I am showing Zabuza and MHS + accompanying Kakashi from the war.
So you think that scaling Adult Sakura above MS Sasuke (who is weaker than War Arc Sakura) is better than just scaling Adult Sakura above her War Arc self.

Oooooookay.

So you think that scaling Adult Sakura above MS Sasuke (who is weaker than War Arc Sakura) is better than just scaling Adult Sakura above her War Arc self.

Oooooookay.
What? do you think Sakura GNW is stronger to Sasuke MS? in the place where I see them, they think that Sasuke in a lower version is superior even to adult Sakura

What? do you think Sakura GNW is stronger to Sasuke MS? in the place where I see them, they think that Sasuke in a lower version is superior even to adult Sakura
You mean the Adult Sakura who folded that guy with a crazy ass V2 Bijū Cloak and can fight Shin, a guy with like several different Sharingan in H2H?

You mean the Adult Sakura who folded that guy with a crazy ass V2 Bijū Cloak and can fight Shin, a guy with like several different Sharingan in H2H?
The sakura that defeated the guy with the V2 bijuu cloak is a Sakura with 19 years old, while the sakura against shin, she is 32 years old.

I understand, the problem is that they don’t consider it and it generates hate
She is literally scaled to KCM Naruto on her profile, just argue that it scales to speed and we’ll be done here. It not being considered and generating hate are clearly incorrect views.

• Effortlessly blitzed a Neji-Zetsu, even before engaging in the frontlines
  • Saved Obito, albeit a severely weakened one, from an acidfall
  • Briefly evaded the unstable Ten-Tails' arms; although, she was captured shortly after
  • Took Kaguya from mid-air and knocked her upside her head; she was likely unaware of Sakura, though
  • Evaded Ten-Tails' Cutting Strings and protected Kakashi, whereas many others, including Neji, could not keep up
  • Took out a bunch of Ten-Tails fissions with a power that frightened pre-Six Paths Naruto
This statement from the Fourth Databook seems more like "She has finally grown strong and confident enough to fight alongside them" than "She has reached their level of strength"; although, her feats would back up the latter.

She is literally scaled to KCM Naruto on her profile, just argue that it scales to speed and we’ll be done here. It not being considered and generating hate are clearly incorrect views.
Can I argue that on that same CRT without needing another? After all, we are discussing the same subject and I think another topic is unnecessary.

Can I argue that on that same CRT without needing another? After all, we are discussing the same subject and I think another topic is unnecessary.
You'd need to change the OP to reflect the new proposal, then ask people to evaluate it again. But like, it's more or less the same steps it'd take to create a new thread, so might as well do that lol.

You'd need to change the OP to reflect the new proposal, then ask people to evaluate it again. But like, it's more or less the same steps it'd take to create a new thread, so might as well do that lol.
So I will do this in that same CRT, just adulterate the proposal.

Oh, I updated the topic to something more specific.

The Sakura GNW is escalated with Naruto MK and Sasuke EMS as reported in his profile.
Petition to update her speed to that of her teammates in the compared versions.

Going into this thread, Naruto: Gaiden was still new to me. But now, no.
Shin doing the little arm thing after his arm was severed is nothing especially considering his arm was severed.

The topic is with Sakura arc war.

But answering his question, the attack that Shin suffered came from nowhere and from an enemy that he did not expect, and yet he tried to defend himself and in the process by which the attack he did not expect, he took off his arm. There's no desmerit whatsoever

Last edited:
Y’know, Shadowbokunohero said that he was gonna make a thread to deal with Sakura and Shin at some point in the future, why don’t we just wait for him to do that?

Y’know, Shadowbokunohero said that he was gonna make a thread to deal with Sakura and Shin at some point in the future, why don’t we just wait for him to do that?
I see, I wanted to participate in this or at least use my base. but leaving this matter aside, how about we finish here?

About Sakura's statement.

I agree with Damage that the statement does not necessarily mean that her can keep up with they in speed.

This statement sounds more like saying that she can now fight alongside them, but not that they are on the same level. Tsunade can fight alongside the 4th Raikage, but she is slower than him, the same goes for Mei and the other Kages. To take such statements into account without actually having significant feats is questionable, especially in one that opens space to more than one interpretation.

And do you guys really think that Byakugō's awakening is enough to make it give her a speed multiplier comparable to that of KM1? since she doesn't have feats above the base Naruto, and does she suddenly ever reach his level with the power of Kurama? That sounds extremely wrong to me. We know that she is inferior to Tsunade yet, and Tsunade herself even with the Byakugō does not compare to the 4th Raikage in speed, and the Naruto KM1 surpasses him, Sakura suddenly catch up with him with a technique that neither a declared multiplier has?

I think trying to improve her ratings through feats after the war (fighting Kido) would be more consistent than matching her version of the war to Naruto KM1 based on a debatable statement and no feats.

No, we don’t. In fact, the literal opposite is stated.
Could you send a scan of where Sakura from the war was said to have surpass Tsunade? if it's not a nuisance, of course. I'm not referring to post-war Sakura, but her version of the war

Why is Hashirama a reliable source if he never saw Tsunade fight at its peak? This scan literally compares her with the young Tsunade, since he was neither alive nor in the death of her brother.

That is very clearly an author-insert statement. There aren’t any narrators in this series, so Kishimoto has to use the characters to make statements like these. Also if the statement didn’t mean anything, it wouldn’t be there in the first place.

Plus Sakura says she doesn’t have to waste any of her chakra on maintaining a youthful appearance, like Tsunade does, which implies that her strength would be greater as a result.

This is kinda derailing though, the OP agreed to wait until Shadowbokunohero makes his thread about Sakura and Shin, so this could probably be closed.

Eu discordo sobre ela estar acima de Tsunade, e ela estar lá lutando com eles também não prova nada. A declaração de Hashirama nem mesmo confirma 100%, parece no máximo uma igualdade. Além disso, é uma declaração de comparação sobre sua força física, e não sobre sua velocidade. Na próxima cena ela precisava ser salva por Sasuke. Também é importante notar que ela não tem Byakugō ativo durante todas essas declarações. Nunca foi dito que despertar o selo torna a usuária mais forte (pelo que me lembro, se estou errado, me corrija), o que o torna mais forte é o ato de liberar o chacra do selo pelo corpo, e ela só o faz no confronto com Madara.

Basicamente, não há atualização de poder entre a versão dela do início da guerra até a cena em questão, você está me dizendo que ela desde o início da guerra é rápida como Naruto KM1 e mais rápida que Tsunade e Raikage?

About Sakura's statement.

I agree with Damage that the statement does not necessarily mean that her can keep up with they in speed.

This statement sounds more like saying that she can now fight alongside them, but not that they are on the same level. Tsunade can fight alongside the 4th Raikage, but she is slower than him, the same goes for Mei and the other Kages. To take such statements into account without actually having significant feats is questionable, especially in one that opens space to more than one interpretation.

And do you guys really think that Byakugō's awakening is enough to make it give her a speed multiplier comparable to that of KM1? since she doesn't have feats above the base Naruto, and does she suddenly ever reach his level with the power of Kurama? That sounds extremely wrong to me. We know that she is inferior to Tsunade yet, and Tsunade herself even with the Byakugō does not compare to the 4th Raikage in speed, and the Naruto KM1 surpasses him, Sakura suddenly catch up with him with a technique that neither a declared multiplier has?

I think trying to improve her ratings through feats after the war (fighting Kido) would be more consistent than matching her version of the war to Naruto KM1 based on a debatable statement and no fea
For example, I didn't use Sakura from the arc of war because I didn't find it so interesting.
But some members of the staff think she is level with Naruto MK and Sasuke EMS, even on her profile.

Now if we look the other way, we have something very interesting like:

She managed to dodge those Kaguya chakra arms for a while; Something that Naruto in a higher version and Sasuke Rinnegan didn't get to in time (Yes, they were in the air and due to gravity they couldn't use physical speed, and I'm not saying that she is faster or as fast as they are in this version. it would be a good feat to justify leveling it out with both MK and EMS versions.

The fact that she hurt Kaguya, in a more powerful version with a punch, something that Naruto rikudou mode with a punch did not succeed.

And the byakugou seal provides incredible power that boosts attributes such as strength, speed, similar to juin. remembering that byakugou is the reverse chakra lodged in the forehead that contains an enormous amount of chakra, while Sozo Saisei is instant regeneration.

But I find it interesting to climb kido with the other jins too, as other members of the wiki suggested, just not how to do that.

I know the difference between the Byakugō seal and the "Sōzō Saisei" regeneration technique. What provides an increase in strength to the user is the opening of the seal, when it opens the seal with the "Infūin: Kai" is when the chakra is released and reinforces the user's power on an unknown scale. But in all the examples you mentioned, she’s not wearing that seal, she’s in base form, and the worst of all are her examples against Kaguya, which are nothing more than PIS, they could even have a minimum of validity if she was 100% and with the Byakugō active, however it is not what happens, quite the opposite, it is an exhausted Sakura and in the base form. Basically, no physical feat of her in the war is with the use of the Bakugō, it is always in the base form, just awakening the seal does not increase strength, what does increase is releasing his chakra in the body. Base Sakura of the fight with the Juubi and Kaguya clones is the same base Sakura from the beginning of the war, there is no implication that she suddenly gained an increase in power in her base form, as the Byakugō has no effect if the seal is not open.

Is it really plausible that Sakura, without any increase in statistics in the base form in relation to the beginning of the war, has the same physical level as Naruto KM1? If you say yes, you are literally saying that she was faster than the Tsunade and the Raikage since the beginning of the war, does that make sense? I think not. About her against Kaguya is even worse, it's the same version from the beginning of the war, but exhausted already, and managed to react to something that even Naruto and Sasuke had dificults, and was able to hurt Kaguya. This literally puts Sakura from the beginning of the war above Madara Jin, bruh ...

I know the difference between the Byakugō seal and the "Sōzō Saisei" regeneration technique. What provides an increase in strength to the user is the opening of the seal, when it opens the seal with the "Infūin: Kai" is when the chakra is released and reinforces the user's power on an unknown scale. But in all the examples you mentioned, she’s not wearing that seal, she’s in base form, and the worst of all are her examples against Kaguya, which are nothing more than PIS, they could even have a minimum of validity if she was 100% and with the Byakugō active, however it is not what happens, quite the opposite, it is an exhausted Sakura and in the base form. Basically, no physical feat of her in the war is with the use of the Bakugō, it is always in the base form, just awakening the seal does not increase strength, what does increase is releasing his chakra in the body. Base Sakura of the fight with the Juubi and Kaguya clones is the same base Sakura from the beginning of the war, there is no implication that she suddenly gained an increase in power in her base form, as the Byakugō has no effect if the seal is not open.

Is it really plausible that Sakura, without any increase in statistics in the base form in relation to the beginning of the war, has the same physical level as Naruto KM1? If you say yes, you are literally saying that she was faster than the Tsunade and the Raikage since the beginning of the war, does that make sense? I think not. About her against Kaguya is even worse, it's the same version from the beginning of the war, but exhausted already, and managed to react to something that even Naruto and Sasuke had dificults, and was able to hurt Kaguya. This literally puts Sakura from the beginning of the war above Madara Jin, bruh ...
At least you know the use of the byakugou and Sozo Saisei technique.
Friend, you are underestimating Sakura, yes, all the examples there fit in the mention of her being at the level of Sasuke EMS and Naruto MK that the wiki itself places and the staff spoke here.
PIS just because you really want it, even because the author and the manga dealt with it and it is not an opinion that can contradict that.

OMG, it is obvious that the Sakura before the byakugou is not the same as the Sakura who defeated the minis juubi or the fight against a Kaguya. Especially because when she was still forming the seal, much of her chakra went into a seal formation, now after she has finished, she can use her entire chakra to increase strength, speed, etc.

You can prove that the moment she awoke the seal her strength increased? Sakura base from the beginning of the war has no feats, and scale to MHS + as far as I know next to the Naruto base. So her just woke up the seal, and even without using it yet, her physical power was multiplied to the same level that KM1 does with Naruto? you see, this is exactly what you are proposing, that the simple awakening of the seal made her rise from MHS + just like the Naruto base to the same scale as the Naruto KM1...

I'm not underestimating anyone, I'm just pointing out something logical here, Sakura in the course of the war was fighting, healing people and wearing herself out, and she practically ran out of chakra once help with Obito with the portals, and even then she was able to dodge a attack by Kaguya that Naruto and Sasuke had difficulty, and on top could hurt her? Do you really think that from the beginning of the war until the fight with the juubi she went from the level of the base Naruto to the level of the Naruto KM1 just by awakening the Byakugō? And do you also think that from the fight with the juubi to until the fight with Kaguya her was from the level of Naruto KM1 to the level of Naruto Rikudō? That is exactly what you are saying. Ignoring her being at the level of Naruto Rikudō, following her line of thought, it is as if saying: "She dodged and hurt Kaguya, so at least at the level of Naruto KM1 she is", this is false, the difference of Kaguya to the Naruto KM1 is huge, having his level not enough to deflect and hurt Kaguya, that sounds more like a fallacy.

Hey, remember when I said this? How about we actually do this and let this thread be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back