• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I was scrolling through the Naruto page and noticed that Jugo (a member of Taka), was the only Curse Mark user that didn't have the 10x multiplier on their Full Curse Mark. Considering he was still experimented on by Orochimaru, there is no reason to assume his Curse Mark Multiplier would be any lesser.

So we know that in his Partial Curse Mark state, he can match Suigetsu and Suigetsu is Town level through chain scaling.

So Partial Curse Mark Jugo is 14.90 Kilotons.

Adding in the 10x multiplier for his Full Curse Mark would make him 149 Kilotons (Large Town Level)

Who else would this affect?

Konohamaru: As he was able to knock out Full Curse Mark Jugo.

Ao: Damaged Konohamaru twice. And in the anime, knocked him out cold.

Boruto: Only with Chakra Sword as he on-shot Ao.

Victor: As he is superior to Konohamaru.

Kashin Koji: As he matched Konohamaru's Rasengan.

And since we have accepted that Sage Mode is a 10x Multiplier. Then Sage Mode Kashin Koji would be 1.49 Megatons (Small City Level)

Sage Mode Mitsuki: He would also get upgraded to Small Town level as he scales to 223.98 tons in Base and Sage Mode is a 10x multiplier which would make him 2.239 Kilotons.

So it's a minor upgrade and I might be missing out on more characters who might scale, but what do you guys think?

Last edited:
So we know that in his Partial Curse Mark state, he can match Suigetsu and Suigetsu is Town level through chain scaling.
So Partial Curse Mark Jugo is 14.90 Kilotons.
Adding in the 10x multiplier for his Full Curse Mark would make him 149 Kilotons (Large Town Level)

Where is the evidence that his Full Curse Mark is 10x stronger than his Partial Curse Mark?

Where is the evidence that his Full Curse Mark is 10x stronger than his Partial Curse Mark?
His Partial and Full Curse marks are Curse Mark 1 and Curse Mark 2. Like I said, due to being an experiment of Orochimaru, his multipliers shouldn't be any different than any of the other Sound Four. Even Sasuke's description for Curse Mark 2 is that it's 10x stronger than Curse Mark 1. If anything, the Jugo Clan's Kekkei Genkai involves making use of Nature Energy which allows him to tap into Sage energy. And Orochimaru helped Jugo tap into that power.

Forgot to mention this, but the Curse Mark was a result of experiments done from Jugo's enzyme. So Jugo's own Curse Mark might be higher, but it is best to assume that its 10x just like the others.

I agree.
Kashin Koji: As he matched Konohamaru's Rasengan.

And since we have accepted that Sage Mode is a 10x Multiplier. Then Sage Mode Kashin Koji would be 1.49 Megatons (Small City Level)
I though Koji was 5C? I mean he saw Naruto and Delta fight and was confident in taking on Delta. Then he went and fought 10% Karma Jigen.

Makes sense, but for now, I think we can finalize these.

P.S. How exactly are we scaling Kashin Koji later on? Like will we actually find the value for how strong 10% Jigen is?

Makes sense, but for now, I think we can finalize these.

P.S. How exactly are we scaling Kashin Koji later on? Like will we actually find the value for how strong 10% Jigen is?
If I remember correctly, it was said that he was less than 10%, so we will have to discuss how he would scale.

I agree with this, but yeah, Koji probably needs his own CRT. Unless you guys wanna discuss his scaling here and call it a day?

Yeah, it's better if we avoid KK here, since he's his own can of worms. I do agree with the proposals otherwise.

I think so. The only thing people didn't necessarily agree with was KK scaling, and we already decided it'll get its own dedicated thread. Since everything else has been unanimously accepted so far, I think we're good to go.

Back