• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Forums Revision Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went I meant quarters I meant my 25 posts as well, so you might wanna bump down those 16 to 15.

I have done links 1-53 (Wayback section) from Kep's blog. This means that 1/10 of the links in his blog have already been done. Once I've got the status of how people are doing in order I'll arrange teams to do the rest.

I'll be free everyday. For hours at a time, just not at a consistent time ( sleep schedule) . Basically, if ya want me to compile them (blogs) , wayback, or anything i can do that . To a large chunk of thr calcs if needed .

I count 17 people who can do this on Wednesday.

Myself, Kepleky23, Liger686, Reppuzan, The Everlasting, Therefir, Blanked, Kaltias, Matt, Dragon, Dark649, Celestial, Prom, J-Man, Sins, A6, and Saikou.

How about this. We have 8 groups of 2 people per each team. (I'll be on a team of my own). Each team gets 53 links replaced (we'll assign which links go to which teams) starting Wednesday.

Wayback for the links Kep posted in his blog which have been archived. Blogs for the ones that haven't been archived.

Yes. We'll assign one team link #54-107 and such.

Wait, quick clarification, I don't have access to NF blogs. Should I still be part of the revision or...?

@Saikou You can replace links with those which already have Wayback Machine archives. Check Kep's blog. All you need to do is copy that Wayback link, go to the profile that links to the calc, and replace that calc's link with the Wayback link.

Kepekley23 said:
I mean each member of one team.
Y'know, to avoid two edits at once.
Each team of 2 has to get a total of 53 links replaced.

Those 2 can decide amongst themselves how to divide this work.

Hey guys sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately i wont really be available until the 1st, im kinda going on vacation after christmas...

i was going to be available yesterday but life sort of bamboozled me cause of unexpected events...I am likely to be available on tomorrow and the day after likely

Some profiles are locked, so it is probably best if there is at least one administrator or content moderator in each team.

I am not sure if you have enough experience to be trusted with such an important project yet. Sorry.

I can be paired up with anyone, but I'll probably be unavailable after 5:00 p.m. since I need to catch the train home. I'll probably be available again around 11:00 or 12:00 that night.

Antvasima said:
Some profiles are locked, so it is probably best if there is at least one administrator or content moderator in each team.
I can probably be matched with Ever and Reppuzan. I have both their skypes and we can coordinate better.

But I can be matched up with anyone, I personally dont care.

Thank you to everybody who have offered to help out.

Do you have a Narutoforums account with over 25 posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back