• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Calculation Discussion: Biju Dama Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute...

Are we scaling Kurama's regular AP to the 5x AP of 1 bijuudama for matching the other 5?
1. That I believe, because it was discussed to be a casual feat for Kurama because the other Bijuu had a headstart in pooling their TBB while Kurama did it almost immediately.

2. And the other for casually overpowering the other Bijuu at the same time when they were charging Naruto, and knocking them back when the Avatar was manifested.

1. That I believe, because it was discussed to be a casual feat for Kurama because the other Bijuu had a headstart in pooling their TBB while Kurama did it almost immediately.

2. And the other for casually overpowering the other Bijuu at the same time when they were charging Naruto, and knocking them back when the Avatar was manifested.
Oh wow.

Well, the logic makes sense. Alright then nevermind.

Finished

I need unlocked

Need to work on

I got a question, should we give Obito a Weakened Jubi Jinchuriki (Controlled) Key?

The reason being that he shat out another Ten Tails to become a God Tree, after gaining control, and trying failing to kill the alliance

From Hashirama's Profile
Durability: up to Large Island level with Wood Release (His Wood Golemn is comparable to Kurama, and his Mokuton: Hōbi no Jutsu was capable of enduring Kurama's Bijū Bomb exploding. Madara's Wood Dragon, which is comparable to his own, also withstood an assault from BM Naruto) | Island level (Far more durable than before due to Sage Mode)
1 (Large Island Level). Is the lack of the "+" sign intentional in design or?

2 (Island Level). It should say "At Least Large Mountain Level"

Oh shit, I missed a lot....
Sorry guys, I was indisposed for a while. Uhhh, I'll be back home in a bit, so I can help with anything if need be.

Also, I just remembered. 3rd form Juubi's TBB can do minor damage to it, so should his AP scale to his durability?

I have made some edits to Killer B, Kurama, and Juubi's profiles, improving some of the formatting, adding scans, fleshing out the descriptions, etc. I've added a lot of scans and feats to the Juubi's profile especially, so tell me what you guys think and if anything needs to be changed.

We need a content mod or sysop to open Naruto, Obito, and Madara's profiles for us. I think those are the only ones left?
Maybe Tempest should ping Damage to do it for us.

Oh yeah I know this isnt related to anything but how come that the Naruto and Sosig moon creation thing isnt used for AP (like each one gets 200 gigatons or whatever it was) and its upscaled from there (for momo and above) and how come the moon creation calc doesn't tackle the kinetic energy needed to shoot all of that mass into position

Oh yeah I know this isnt related to anything but how come that the Naruto and Sosig moon creation thing isnt used for AP
That will need to be discussed at a much later date because there's a lot of issues with how we treat CT scaling currently. Hagoromo and Hamura scale, Naruto, Sasuke, and Nagato don't for some reason. It's a mess, we need to discuss whether it scales or not, and then apply it universally to all users, because there's currently a lot of double standards.
(like each one gets 200 gigatons or whatever it was)
200 gigatons is High 6-C
and its upscaled from there (for momo and above) and how come the moon creation calc doesn't tackle the kinetic energy needed to shoot all of that mass into position
It was decided that Potential Energy is more safe as we don't have to assume a timeframe to calculate it, but it might also get discussed again in the future 👀

That will need to be discussed at a much later date because there's a lot of issues with how we treat CT scaling currently. Hagoromo and Hamura scale, Naruto, Sasuke, and Nagato don't for some reason.

But the Chibaku Tensei is currently used in the AP justifications of Naruto, Sasuke and Nagato. Granted Nagato's is only specified as having that AP with that specific jutsu.

But the Chibaku Tensei is currently used in the AP justifications of Naruto, Sasuke and Nagato. Granted Nagato's is only specified as having that AP with that specific jutsu.
Oh yeah, they do. I thought they just scaled to Toneri's feat since it's also around 200 Exatons coincidentally lol.

Anyway, could you please open Naruto, Obito, and Madara's profiles for us to apply the changes to?
Edit: I think Sasuke's profile would also need to be opened, since he scales to BSM Naruto.

Last edited:
It was decided that Potential Energy is more safe as we don't have to assume a timeframe to calculate it, but it might also get discussed again in the future 👀
we have a timeframe in the anime and its roughly 3 minutes. I did a rough calc and it'd end up solidly in Small Planet level (7.6328875693811E+30 J to be specific) if we used a 3 minute timeframe like it was in the anime

we have a timeframe in the anime and its roughly 3 minutes. I did a rough calc and it'd end up solidly in Small Planet level (7.6328875693811E+30 J to be specific) if we used a 3 minute timeframe like it was in the anime
Last time we had this discussion, the outcome was to reject the anime for Cinematic Time I believe. Unless anything actually new has come up, I don't think we need to get into that again.

We're using the Scaling devised in this Thread and the Scaling devised in the Multiplier Removal Thread right?
Yes, I assumed so, since Hashirama's SM ratings were removed, and I removed Minato's 6-C SM rating as well.
Also, since Madara's Perfect Susano'o has a High 6-C+ (991 GT) calc, he should just scale to that. It supports the Shinsu Senju being Low 6-B, and I guess Hashirama's SM Golem should scale to it via directly fighting it.
There's also an argument for Madara's Alive Perfect Susano'o upscaling to Low 6-B, since it's stronger, but I'm neutral on that.

Yes, I assumed so, since Hashirama's SM ratings were removed, and I removed Minato's 6-C SM rating as well.
Also, since Madara's Perfect Susano'o has a High 6-C+ (991 GT) calc, he should just scale to that. It supports the Shinsu Senju being Low 6-B, and I guess Hashirama's SM Golem should scale to it via directly fighting it.
There's also an argument for Madara's Alive Perfect Susano'o upscaling to Low 6-B, since it's stronger, but I'm neutral on that.
Don't we already Upscale Edo Madara's PS to Low 6-B because of his feat being a casual sword draw/swing?

Okay, so should Alive Madara's PS upscale to Low 6-B?

It protected Madara and Kurama from the Shinsu Senju's barrage with no notable damage.

Okay, so should Alive Madara's PS upscale to Low 6-B?

It protected Madara and Kurama from the Shinsu Senju's barrage with no notable damage.
I think it could work purely because of how casual the 991 GT feat was, the fact that it was a weaker Madara, and because of the reason you just mentioned. But we could wait for more opinions I guess.

@KingTempest wutcha think?

I think it could work purely because of how casual the 991 GT feat was, the fact that it was a weaker Madara, and because of the reason you just mentioned. But we could wait for more opinions I guess.

@KingTempest wutcha think?
Bro if it was 991 GT for a casual feat like that, it needs to be upscaled.

He should most definitely upscale

Guys, where should BSM Naruto land without the multiplier? Just 'At least BM lvl, likely higher', or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back