• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Calculation Discussion: Biju Dama Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna ping some staff to make sure all the other recalcs are good to go, then they can be applied and this can finally be closed.

I’m gonna ping some staff to make sure all the other recalcs are good to go, then they can be applied and this can finally be closed.
Now I'm admittedly no calc expert by any means, buuuuuut........surely I'm not the only one who feels something is off about Gyūki and Naruto's combined TBB being significantly higher than all of the Juubi's feats, right lol? Can't fault me for thinking that this and this kinda seem more impressive than this lol.
And Kakashi agrees with me, so hah!
Not saying the current calcs are wrong or anything, but it's just oddly funny is all.

Now I'm admittedly no calc expert by any means, buuuuuut........surely I'm not the only one who feels something is off about Gyūki and Naruto's combined TBB being significantly higher than all of the Juubi's feats, right lol? Can't fault me for thinking that this and this kinda seem more impressive than this lol.
And Kakashi agrees with me, so hah!
Not saying the current calcs are wrong or anything, but it's just oddly funny is all.
It’s cuz the new depth formula lowkey ***** massive explosions. I’m sure if we had a crater to pixel scale the depth things may be different.

Oof

Small Country level+

Like almost Country level
Just clicked to me but wouldn’t 576GT be close to the next tier? so that mean it would just be baseline Low 6B right? then if that’s correct we can take that baseline and add it with the Low 6-B+ which could ALSO be close to the next tier

Just clicked to me but wouldn’t 576GT be close to the next tier? so that mean it would just be baseline Low 6B right? then if that’s correct we can take that baseline and add it with the Low 6-B+ which could ALSO be close to the next tier
You don't upscale addition like that.

Also, the next tier is 424 GT away, that's not close at all

So,

Bijū's 1 to 7 are 64.37 Gigatons each

Gyuki is also 64.37 Gigatons with a Regular TBB while he's 6.21 Teratons with a Charged TBB

Is 50% Kurama gonna be 321.85 Gigatons with a Regular TBB and 6.21 Teratons with a Charged TBB?

While 100% Kurama is gonna be 643.70 Gigatons with a Regular TBB and 12.42 Teratons with a Charged TBB?

So,

Bijū's 1 to 7 are 64.37 Gigatons each

Gyuki is also 64.37 Gigatons with a Regular TBB while he's 6.21 Teratons with a Charged TBB

Is 50% Kurama gonna be 321.85 Gigatons with a Regular TBB and 6.21 Teratons with a Charged TBB?

While 100% Kurama is gonna be 643.70 Gigatons with a Regular TBB and 12.42 Teratons with a Charged TBB?
Yup, you've cracked the code.

Also, First Form Juubi actually tanked the combined TBB, so there's that.

As for the Jubi via Arc's Set A Calcs,

It's First Form TBB Calc puts it at 338.82 Gigatons (Just above 50% Kurama's Regular TBB)

First Form TBB Calc (Set B) puts it at 356.35 Teratons.

Its Second Form has three Calcs which put it at 875.53 Gigatons (TBB), 5.29 Teratons (TBB), and 17 Teratons (Tenpachii)

Second Form TBB Calc (Set B Calc 1) puts it at 956.43 Gigatons or 1 Teraton (Upscaled)

Does the Jubi scale to the Combined TBB of Gyuki and Kurama in General or is there something more to it?

First form's dura scales to the combined Bijuudama and the AP scales to the single bijuudama x 9.

Second and 3rd scales to it's own feats

so 6-B for all forms no?
From what I understand from the King,

First Form Durability is 6-B while its other stats seem to be > Bijūs 1 to 9 but not Speed.

2nd Form and Above still retains the 6-B Durability while it's other stats either scale to it's own TBBs or it's Tenpachii. Same deal with Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back