• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto-Boruto Low 5-B Upscale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction:
Hello there, It's me again with another thread on this topic. The 355 Exaton Toneri Calc was butchered which was the calc that was holding up my argument but that is not the only way the God Tiers in Naruto-Boruto are justifiably Low 5B. I hope that you can understand my arguments behind this scaling. Please refrain from trying to scale Naruto and Sasuke individually to Low 5B as that is not the purpose of this thread.

Argument:
Toneri was accepted as being able to output roughly 199.3 Exatons of Tnt. Using simple math we can find out that the feat would be 2.17x weaker than the baseline for Low 5B which is 433 Exatons of Tnt. We know that Momoshiki and Kinshiki should scale to this feat individually. Kinshiki is able to fight a Adult Sasuke who should be supirior to BSM Naruto from the last. We also know that Momoshiki should be supirior to Kinshiki.

Later on during the story, Momoshiki and Kinshiki are forced to fuse together. To prove that it is a direct addition of their power, it is stated verbatim that Kinshiki had directly passed on this power to Momoshiki.(I will link proof below)

This would put Fused Momoshiki at Moon Level+(199.3 Exatons+199.3 Exatons=398.6 Exatons). This is roughly 1.09 times weaker than the baseline for Small Planet Level.

Naruto and Sasuke would scale above this individually because they're shown out speeding and sending Momoshiki flying. It is not an outlier because Sasuke did not even use his Ems to fight Kinshiki(i will link proof below)and is gettig overwhelmed by fused Momoshiki until he activates it only activates it(I will link proof belwo). It’s also stated that when sasuke travels to kaguya’s dimensions that his ocular powers diminish. We know ocular powers amp physical strength too based on what madara getting the second rinnegan did to him. Supporting proof of this is when sasuke is getting his ass whooped by kyubi chakra amped naruto but when he gets the 3 tomoe sharingan he’s starts to beat naruto. It’s also stated that it was because his ocular powers had diminished that he did so poorly against shin. So yes his ocular powers affect his fights a lot.( I will link proof below) as well as base Naruto somewhat keepup with Fused Momoshiki unlike the other kage who got one shot. (I will link proof below) although while using Inukaitakerunomikoto and Monkey Rock he would scale to or above them.(I will link proof below)

This would then mean that the MAS(Majestic Attire Susano) would pass the baseline for Small Planet Level as it Stated to be combine the power of the ninetails and susano in the databooks( i will link proof below) and in this case it would be a six paths sage kurama amped avatar + a six paths rinnegan amped susano. It is a simple case of 398.6 Exatons + 398.6 Exatons=797.2 Exatons of Tnt>433 Exatons of Tnt (Small Planet Level Baseline)

Characters It will Affect:
Naruto (New Era): should be put in between baryon mode and far higher with the kurama avatar. It should say Small planet level with MAS although cannot perform this on his own and then Baryon mode should be at least Small Planet level( Should be supirior to the Majestic Attire Susano).

Naruto (part II war arc): Small Planet Level with Majestic attire susano although he cannot perform this on his own and same with sasuke.

Sasuke (New Era): after far higher with susano and same wording as naruto

Isshiki: Although isshiki never fought the MAS, it is stated numerous times that no matter what naruto and sasuke do they would not be able to even harm jigen(I will link the scans below). I also don't think it would be smart to try and argue isshiki wouldn't scale to the mas because if it was that easy Naruto and sasuke would just have used it instead of them being so desperate and sacrificing kurama. Naruto and Sasuke also came in with the mindset that they were going to die(i will link scans below) so if they could just have brought it out and beat isshiki they would just have done it. It should say At Least Small Planet Level with Partial Otsutsuki Transformation.(Should be superior to Mas) and with true form At Least Small Planet Level( far stronger than before).

Code: should be superior to Jigen without his limiters.

Eida: should be superior to Jigen.

Characters it might potentially affect:
kaguya
momoshiki
hagoromo
madara
(Depending on how these characters are scaled)

Proof:
Kinshiki directly passed down his power to Momoshiki: https://cdn.readnaruto.com/file/AnimeRleases/BR_7_039.jpg

Base naruto vs fused momoshiki: https://cdn.readnaruto.com/file/AnimeRleases/BR_8_021.jpg

Sasuke and Naruto Overwhelm Fused Momoshiki individually: https://cdn.readnaruto.com/file/AnimeRleases/BR_8_024.jpg

Sasuke ems not activated vs kinshiki:

Sasuke gets shit on by fused momoshiki so he activates his ems and is now relative to Fused momoshiki:

sasuke says travelling to Kaguyas dimensions diminish his ocular powers: https://cdn.readnaruto.com/file/AnimeRleases/narutog_08-017.png

Naruto Databook statement: https://narutoversity.wordpress.com/fourth-databook-jutsu-files/

Naruto Says he and sasuke are not capable of beating jigen: https://cdn.readnaruto.com/file/AnimeRleases/BR_38_030.jpg

Sasuke says naruto and sasuke could not make a dent against Jigen: https://cdn.readnaruto.com/file/AnimeRleases/BR_38_030.jpg

Amado says no one can stop isshiki : https://cdn.readnaruto.com/file/AnimeRleases/BR_46_040.png

sasuke says the only way to beat him is to wait till his life runs out:https://cdn.readnaruto.com/file/AnimeRleases/BR_51_015.jpg

kashin koji says that sasuke helping naruto wouldn't change the outcome of the jigen fight. he is a reliable source in this case because he worked alongside Amado for years to defeat isshiki:https://cdn.readnaruto.com/file/AnimeRleases/BR_39_015.jpg

Naruto and Sasuke prepare for death if they fight isshiki and consider themselves lucky for not dying: https://cdn.readnaruto.com/file/AnimeRleases/BR_51_031.jpg https://cdn.readnaruto.com/file/AnimeRleases/BR_51_032.jpg https://cdn.readnaruto.com/file/mangap/651/10055000/14.jpeg.

Conclusion:
In conclusion Momoshiki and Kinshiki would scale to Toneri's feat individually and then their power gets added together would make fused momoshiki Moon Level+ with 398.6 Exatons Ap.Naruto and Sasuke then scale to the combination individually, they then fuse to make the Majestic attire susano which should surpass the baseline for Small Planet Level as well as people above them and anyone that scales to fused momoshiki should also be upgraded back to Moon Level+

Let's Discuss!

Last edited:
I agree for now.

Also, what else would this mean for the 5-C+ characters that got downgraded to 5-C? At least, the ones that are arguably comparable to Fused Momoshiki?

I agree with Fused Momoshiki’s AP being Momo + Kin, as well as Naruto, Sasuke, Jigen, etc scaling to him.

Jigen should obviously scale above majestic attire susanoo
Naruto and Sasuke are shown to use it against Momoshiki so it is even in character yet they state they can do nothing against Jigen

Wouldn't sIx PaThs saGe MoDE Naruto in Boruto upscale to 5-C+ as well, considering he's older and more powerful than he was in The Last, and Six Paths Sage Mode is far more powerful than Kurama Mode by at least 10x, which is far more powerful than Nine-Tails Chakra Mode which Naruto used to one-shot Tenseigan Chakra Mode Toneri, or is that a no-go?

Wouldn't sIx PaThs saGe MoDE Naruto in Boruto upscale to 5-C+ as well, considering he's older and more powerful than he was in The Last, and Six Paths Sage Mode is far more powerful than Kurama Mode by at least 10x, which is far more powerful than Nine-Tails Chakra Mode which Naruto used to one-shot Tenseigan Chakra Mode Toneri, or is that a no-go?
I specifically stated to refrain from arguing them low 5B individually in the intro make another thread for that

I have a bit of uncertainty about the fusion of Momoshiki and Kinshiki literally adding (1+1) to the power of Momo. Kinshiki scales with Sasuke as FTL, and Momoshiki also scales as FTL, if the AP of Momoshiki is doubled, does that mean the same happens with speed, or not? after all, he clearly got faster...

But if it is somehow considered just for AP, then I agree. And I also agree that should scale to Naruto's God tiers, not just Boruto's.

I have a bit of uncertainty about the fusion of Momoshiki and Kinshiki literally adding (1+1) to the power of Momo. Kinshiki scales with Sasuke as FTL, and Momoshiki also scales as FTL, if the AP of Momoshiki is doubled, does that mean the same happens with speed, or not? after all, he clearly got faster...

But if it is somehow considered just for AP, then I agree. And I also agree that should scale to Naruto's God tiers, not just Boruto's.
For speed if we say that momoshiki and kinshiki scales to Narutos light fang calc or delta calc individually, fused momo about would be 4-5 times ftl and the majestic attire susano would be possibly FTl+ along side isshiki and so on but if you say that they don’t scale to those feats individually that would be fine. I think they would be FTL+ but this is not the thread for it. If this thread is accepted then I will more than likely do a thread on FTl+ Naruto-Boruto god tiers in the future

1+1 is also a lowball because it’s literally stated momoshiki can double what he absorbs and add his how power to the sum so it’s a lowball.

For speed if we say that momoshiki and kinshiki scales to Narutos light fang calc or delta calc individually, fused momo about would be 4-5 times ftl and the majestic attire susano would be possibly FTl+ along side isshiki and so on but if you say that they don’t scale to those feats individually that would be fine. I think they would be FTL+ but this is not the thread for it. If this thread is accepted then I will more than likely do a thread on FTl+ Naruto-Boruto god tiers in the future
I think that just because I mentioned speed, the "1+1" scale will be refused 😳

Toneri was accepted as being able to output roughly 199.3 Exatons of Tnt. Using simple math we can find out that the feat would be 2.17x weaker than the baseline for Low 5B which is 433 Exatons of Tnt. We know that Momoshiki and Kinshiki should scale to this feat individually. Kinshiki is able to fight a Adult Sasuke who should be supirior to BSM Naruto from the last. We also know that Momoshiki should be supirior to Kinshiki.

Later on during the story, Momoshiki and Kinshiki are forced to fuse together. To prove that it is a direct addition of their power, it is stated verbatim that Kinshiki had directly passed on this power to Momoshiki.(I will link proof below)

This would Fused Momoshiki at Moon Level+(199.3 Exatons+199.3 Exatons=398.6 Exatons). This is roughly 1.09 times weaker than the baseline for Small Planet Level.

Isn't this bad circular scaling? You're scalin Kinshiki to be equal to Adult Sasuke who you're then scaling to be equal to somebody twice as powerful as Kinshiki.

And last I checked Momoshiki was supposed to get an Unknown value for his base ratings, and have a Varies rating for his ability to absorb Ninjutsu and send it back.

It's also implied that Six Paths Naruto is greatly superior to Momoshiki since he could easily have blasted back his attack, but he was holding himself back.

Hell to the no.

I agree with the Op it makes complete sense to me.
Isn't this bad circular scaling? You're scalin Kinshiki to be equal to Adult Sasuke who you're then scaling to be equal to somebody twice as powerful as Kinshiki.
he’s scaling adult sasuke without EMS to => kinshiki and then Ems to =< fused Momoshiki if I’m not mistaken. That seems pretty solid imo we know Ems can greatly enhance the users strength so it’s not outlandish.
It's also implied that Six Paths Naruto is greatly superior to Momoshiki since he could easily have blasted back his attack, but he was holding himself back.
Regardless of him holding back he still got hurt by the attack showing Momoshiki had to be relative to hurt Naruto. It’s not like him holding back would severely decrease his dura.

Regardless of him holding back he still got hurt by the attack showing Momoshiki had to be relative to hurt Naruto. It’s not like him holding back would severely decrease his dura.
Normally sure, it doesnt mean Momoshiki is literally multiple tiers below but for stuff like Upscaling having as close to precise values or scaling is extremely Important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back