• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto-Boruto Low 5-B Upscale

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw i have a question
why is partial form Isshiki Low 5-B for scaling to naruto and sasuke while both of them don't scale to him ?

btw i have a question
why is partial form Isshiki Low 5-B for scaling to naruto and sasuke while both of them don't scale to him ?
He should scale above the majestic attire susano lore wise. They don’t scale to him, it should be at least

Look at his horns, they're completely different
1yhUYBiNC3N6DL77yPT81611793274.jpg

this image makes it much clearer

Well all that u have proven is that the horns are drawn inconsistently and is more than likely a design change with what I proved
Again, what he looks like shouldn't matter. That's his soul, I don't see why it'd change his soul. Plus he gave the Karma while transformed. And the power became his, I really don't see how he'd magically loose his power lol

He was a threat while he had the Rinnegan lol, that's why he took it out. Besides Boruto's body was already beaten to shit and he probably had to consume a bunch of chakra to heal Boruto. Not to mention that Boruto himself was already pretty low on chakra. Plus I don't remember Sasuke even hitting him
Nope without Rinnegan and sharingan active he said that he won't get away unharmed if he faces Sasuke head on.

Yeah and that Boruto can't use the Karma a lot, is very low on chakra, and is still pretty wounded himself.
Momo can use it but he doesn't because if he absorbs chakra it will awaken Boruto like it happened.

So Borushiki scales to that Sasuke. So 80% of Momo (who has Fused Momo power) deems a Rinnegan less tired Sasuke a threat and avoids his attacks. (who we don't know if he is 5C) You see there are contradictions.

Momo can use it but he doesn't because if he absorbs chakra it will awaken Boruto like it happened.

So Borushiki scales to that Sasuke. So 80% of Momo (who has Fused Momo power) deems a Rinnegan less tired Sasuke a threat and avoids his attacks. (who we don't know if he is 5C) You see there are contradictions.
Again, he can use it but won't. Boruto was VERY low on Chakra, and was heavily injured too. Momoshiki only partially awakened and had to literally fix Boruto's broken ass hand, it isn't a very good fight to judge their strength on given that neither were at full power.

It’s not fused momoshiki and even if it was this doesn’t contradict anything, just put borushiki at moon level+ too. It’s not that hard

Nope I am not. After this page is unactive for most of the fight. (only for Amateratsu was used) And Borushiki's statmenet was when Sauke didn't have Sharingan active. I just reread the chapter.
Sasuke didn’t have his sharingan active because he was talking to kawaki. You’re taking things out of context. Sasuke said it himself that he would go all out. Why TF wouldn’t he use his sharingan. Borushiki was obviously referring to going all out sasuke.

tbh I think his Kama seal form should get Low 5-B too since he fought them together and was overpowering Naruto one on one.

Naruto Chapter 460 Page 15
The problem with this is naruto by himself doesn’t have a definitive justification to be low 5B. It should say likely. I also think they’re avatars on they’re own should say likely as well as fused momoshikis avatars because they’re literally 1.09x form low 5B

The problem with this is naruto by himself doesn’t have a definitive justification to be low 5B. It should say likely. I also think they’re avatars on they’re own should say likely as well as fused momoshikis avatars because they’re literally 1.09x form low 5B
Yeah, but since Jigen>Naruto>Fused Momoshiki who's more than likely more than twice Toneri (as Kinshiki>Toneri and Momoshiki>Kinshiki), I feel like the scaling chain should be enough for low end Low 5-B.

Wholeheartedly agree on the avatars.
Chakra =/= AP
Also, that scene in the og japanese just says that Sasuke has become darker in terms of chakra, i.e. more evil
thicker though

R u sure about that? Where'd you see that?

Sasuke didn’t have his sharingan active because he was talking to kawaki. You’re taking things out of context. Sasuke said it himself that he would go all out. Why TF wouldn’t he use his sharingan. Borushiki was obviously referring to going all out sasuke.

U literally have 0 proof that he’s not 5C+
And you have 0 proff he is. He lost the Rinnegan... Reread the chapter. He used the fireball jutsu and he had it inactive. Sasuke said he should be careful so as not to run out of chakra.

Borushiki was obviously referring to going all out Sasuke but at his bad condition.

Yeah, but since Jigen>Naruto>Fused Momoshiki who's more than likely more than twice Toneri (as Kinshiki>Toneri and Momoshiki>Kinshiki), I feel like the scaling chain should be enough for low end Low 5-B.

Who
thicker though

R u sure about that? Where'd you see that?
I know japanese. . .
🧍 The Kanji Used is used for things like smell, so thicker is one way to translate it. Basically think of the sentence like Karin saying Sasuke's chakra smells worse

And you have 0 proff he is. He lost the Rinnegan... Reread the chapter. He used the fireball jutsu and he had it inactive. Sasuke said he should be careful so as not to run out of chakra.

Borushiki was obviously referring to going all out Sasuke but at his bad condition.
Borushiki was stated 80% momoshiki that is my justification. Borushiki was also in bad condition. Bro have u even been reading my counter arguements?

I know japanese. . .
🧍 The Kanji Used is used for things like smell, so thicker is one way to translate it. Basically think of the sentence like Karin saying Sasuke's chakra smells worse
Ah. Fair enough.
Likely passive strength increase. Plus idk if you noticed but Sasuke trained after EMS
Mmmmm...Tobirama disagrees...
Naruto Chapter 619 Page 14
Naruto Chapter 619 Page 16

My passive i mean gotten through unonown means. After the first MS activation we don't know what Sasuke did
There really wasn't much of a time gap between him awakening the MS and going to the five kage summit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back