• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Ninja discussion thread #35

Burning Full Fingers said:
@TFO
What characters are you talking about?
Canon Boruto/Naruto characters. I'm discussing it with Kep. He's going to look over it better soon, but he says if everything checks out, he thinks the Anime portrayal of characters can be considered "Supporting Canon".

Stop wasting Kashin Koji thread with this Moon calc y'all. I know this is general discussion thread but that subject should be used for a crt atleast or questions and answers

I'm pretty sure some of us would just like to talk and have fun on this thread without stressing over these long texts and straining our eyes.

Momoshiki can't absorb anything not chakra created. Sasuke made him the core and rocks formed to it.

But, what this does mean is that 5-B AP is required to break out of Sasuke's CT as Momoshiki needed to use Ninjutsu. Also, considering the recent interview from Ikemoto and WSJ Editorial staff, Boruto anime as whole would become Supporting canon with Academy arc being official canon. Kep hasn't responded yet but not much can be said against Kodachi being the Showrunner.

So what's gonna happen with the Mitsuki arc?
It's not canon (The story and plot points of it), but the portrayal of the characters are.

Skills, Jutsu, actions, it's all been overseen and approved by Kodachi who himself is the showrunner of the show and incharge of the writers for the show.

As far as Boruto being able to summon Garaga, that's not canon. It's a plot point for the arc.

That's great that Kodachi has confirmed his stance on the anime

This also fixes the scaling as well cause Kishis script got used in the Momoshiki arc which is what we accepted as the only canon but with Kodachi signing off as the show runner it means the fight between Sasuke and Naruto vs Momoshiki can be accepted for scaling but not the events tho just the skills like TFO said

Hey so i wanna ask but how come characters dont really scale to Konan's ultimate technique? i mean like the powerful ones like Hashirama or Madara or people stronger then her?

Couldn't wait, so I read the recent chapters. Things are getting more interesting, and I love Kawaki's relationship with Boruto. Lol.

Kawaki is quite cool.

Scaling doesn't work like that Blacke. We only scale to people who fought each other or have similar calcs I believe.

We don't scale Madara or hashi to Narutos FRS nor do we scale them to Nagato

Glad you read the chapters BFF. A new chapter gets released the week after next but of course it's gonna be two days earlier so most likely on thanksgiving or the day before

Well, there's no reason for them to scale to it.
Well how come they can't be stronger then her ultimate technique? I mean the Obito that was fitting her yeah I understand that he can't scale but what about the War arc one? Obito (War) >>? Obito (Akatsuki)

B....but the Obito during the war is stronger....they even have different tiers....

EDIT: Pein is stronger then her yet SM Naruto is beat him

BlackeJan said:
B....but the Obito during the war is stronger....they even have different tiers....
EDIT: Pein is stronger then her yet SM Naruto is beat him
Obito does not scale from that Technic of hers in the first place. He beat it with reality warping hax.

Code:
No not THAT Obito that fought her, I meant the stronger Obito (that had all the Jinchurikis under control)

Because Rain tiger comes from Pain's own power, it's his energy output that creates the rain

Konan simply gathered a ton of paper bombs and set them off, you can't scale something like that

It'd be like me picking up a gun and shooting you then someone beating me to death, the person who beat me isn't suddenly stronger than a gun.

@Taka

I used the Tenpenchii as an example comparing to Konan Ultimate Technique (let's be honest the Juubi is getting downgraded) + Konan made those paper bombs in her own power (she even gotten tired & talking about how she used a bunch of chakra from it)

TataHakai said:
KCM Naruto surviving the Tenpechii also has a higher result than even the wanked ends of Konan's technique, so it's not like it'd upgrade anyone
this calc consider that only kcm naruto tank Tenpechii

but he also protect 3000 to 10000 people from Tenpechii

so is there way to calc or add bold too

like this lol

kcm naruto tank 418.7 GTx3000/10000 = 1256100/4187000 =1.26/4.19 Petatons lol

BlackeJan said:
@Taka
I used the Tenpenchii as an example comparing to Konan Ultimate Technique (let's be honest the Juubi is getting downgraded) + Konan made those paper bombs in her own power (she even gotten tired & talking about how she used a bunch of chakra from it)
nope jubi wont downgraded

Tenpaichii Calculation has 5 part

• The Tornadoes - Large Mountain
  • Storm Creation - Country level
  • The Raising Water Levels - Large Country level
  • Cloud Devastation - Large Continent level
  • Tenpenchii Crater had 2 part - small crater Country level + and big crater Large Continent now Gallavant version has only in Country level
Gallavant calc only Tenpenchii Crater so its still missing other 4 parts

so even his calc were to accept it will only downgraded Tenpenchii Crater

Back