• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Ninja discussion thread #35

...bro that has nothing to do with anything. Kara brought back Ao man. Ao of all people. Neji is way more interesting and more important to the plot than Ao being brought back. Neji brings knoweldge on the fire nation, leaf village, naruto, hyuga clan and the previous war.

Whats also points to it being Neji is that KK speaks of fate when he was talking about the village

Also man KK's stealth is freaking good. Just read the train scene again no one even noticed a guy with a huge cas and dark cloak and hood with a shiny pendent come sit down or walk on the train.

You have to realize that both Neji and Mizuki can't learn Rasengan and get the toad summoning contract out of nowhere. Especially Mizuki knowing Rasengan...just no. I'm willing to bet anything that it's neither of them.

AppleLord said:
Didn't Neji died in the war killed by the Ten Tails protecting Hinata?
Yeah we literally saw him die in Naruto's hands, unless they recovered his body and revived him though it'd make no sense for him to be able to summon toads and use a rasengan.

Burning Full Fingers said:
You have to realize that both Neji and Mizuki can't learn Rasengan and get the toad summoning contract out of nowhere. Especially Mizuki knowing Rasengan...just no. I'm willing to bet anything that it's neither of them.
Mizuki has had years to perfect his skills. Who says Minato or Jiraiya weren't inspirations he wanted to mimic? Anybody can learn "how to form Rasengan" (Whether they can complete the training to do so is another question) and summonings aren't exclusive to any group, so Mizuki could definitely make contracts with toads.

Just give in, BFF, it's Mizuki. Pain set him free during Konoha Invasion and he wandered around, training his skills for a rematch with Naruto. Eventually, Jigen crossed his path and enlightened his mind. Mizuki went be the moniker of Kashin Koji to conceal his identity. It is the promised time!

Believe-it

I believe KK is Jiraiya's student/Minato's teammate or Jiraiya himself amd we haven't seen anything from that team except for a flashback image from Hiruzen

the episode today was very interesting. Next sunday is gonna be better tho. Boruto has a dream with Garaga.

Naw it's just his white hair. That's all that I can think of tbh but their is a YouTube video of why KK is an uzamaki

Alright guys I think I've found a way to find AP lvl of Base Naruto/Base Sasuke but I need the # of year for the Boruto series (how many years after the last and after Naruto became hokage), AP lvl of SOSP (during War) and AP lvl of Momo (if not then we just need AP lvl of Kaguya)

We really dont have to have Base Naruto have an AP level I dont know why people are worrying about it so much..

It was put at Unknown because of similar heated arguments that have been flying around recently.
even kep agree/atleast he accepted in last thread that base /rinnagan sasuke with amp chidori/Chidori Sharp Spear and sword is 5-B

Omimi said:
It was put at Unknown because of similar heated arguments that have been flying around recently.
even kep agree/atleast he accepted in last thread that base /rinnagan sasuke with amp chidori/Chidori Sharp Spear and sword is 5-B
Except, Kep was wrong as Sasuke wasn't even holding his frickin sword, lmao.

I'm gonna make the new thread when I get to school, but you guys gotta start commenting more who you agree makes the most sense.

Base Adult Naruto should scale to the hole in the moon in both AP and durability since it was all of his chakra without any additional boost from his transformations or Kurama's chakra. I notice that Naruto is been downplayed here.

Back