• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Ninja discussion thread #35

We still didn't finish the Jonin revision. Their speeds were still being decided since it wasn't valid to scale them to the lesser Paths of Pain's Rasenshuriken dodge speed calc.

Also but we need to change 50% Kurama to 6B since he could break out of a CT at the start of turning into 8 Tails

The 6-B Calc of the Chibaku Tensei is in regards to the Gravitiational Potential Energy of something of the mass of the Chibaku Tensei.

Kurama upon shifting to 8 Tails does not overpower the Gravitiatonal Potential Energy nor even destroy the entire Chibaku Tensei. It just breaks out of the material that was in front of him to the surface. It probably wouldn't even be a 7-A feat going by how much material he destroys to get out of the Chibaku Tensei.

So, I dont remember if it was brought up in the 5-B base naruto thread. But could the reason for SPSM naruto not being as much of an increase against momoshiki compared to his base be because naruto had a lot of his chakra sucked out by momo?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
The 6-B Calc of the Chibaku Tensei is in regards to the Gravitiational Potential Energy of something of the mass of the Chibaku Tensei.

Kurama upon shifting to 8 Tails does not overpower the Gravitiatonal Potential Energy nor even destroy the entire Chibaku Tensei. It just breaks out of the material that was in front of him to the surface. It probably wouldn't even be a 7-A feat going by how much material he destroys to get out of the Chibaku Tensei.
Hence why I said it was starting to beak out meaning hat he could had just gotten out free that even Pein knew he was having a very hard time getting the fox back inside

EDIT: Ok....so I was going through the wiki just for the heck of it....when is gotten to the SPC area...apparently the only thing u can tell what's SPSM is ONLY the eye....it's just that Naruto like to use SPSM in conjunction with KCM

I think Kep or someone else said that 7 tails or 8 tails Kurama could scale to he CT because he was completely clawing through it but I don't remember if they were gonna calc it

We actually solved the Jonin problem. Shadow proposed that we should scale all of the Jonins to Aoba who is just flat out Jonin level

AstralKing7 said:
I think Kep or someone else said that 7 tails or 8 tails Kurama could scale to he CT because he was completely clawing through it but I don't remember if they were gonna calc it
I mean he ahould he able to since the CT = 6B and Kurama at either 7 or 8 tails had casually emerged from it so that would have to make 50% Kurama = 6B

Anyways yes guys SPSM (the actual one) is the pigmentations + slit eyes. Apparently looking this up, Naruto just likes using KCM with SPSM hence why u see a cloak....cause Naruto added a transformation

Back