• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Ninja discussion thread #35

BlackeJan said:
It's alright I think o have an idea. All I need is those things I've asked above please ƒÿó
Let's not forget though that Base Naruto TANKED that boast and only had chakra exhaustion with NO damage what so ever (he worked up like what a day or 2 later while when Kakashi had chakra exhaustion it would take like a week or more for him to be back on his feet)

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's somewhere in the 6-B range.
Can you post the calc, please.

@Everyone Does anyone has objection to NOT upgrade Base Adult Naruto to 6-B base on that calc?

I mean I also have an idea for a 5B Base Naruto if y'all can just give me the details up above please!

For a 5B Base Naruto. I want give this a try and see what u guys think but I need the following things I've said above

BlackeJan said:
For a 5B Base Naruto. I want give this a try and see what u guys think but I need the following things I've said above
5B Base Naruto ?

And still One Eyed Madara is 5C lol ?

Anyway.....

Naruto Teen SO6P > 100 zt (scale to half of Hag power)

Naruto Hokage SO6P > 360 zt (Scale to Momoshiki)

Momoshiki Absorbed > 400 zt (scale to Kaguya)

And the years is

Naruto Teen is 17

The Last Naruto is 19

Naruto Adult "before hokage" is 26-28 (not sure)

Naruto Hokage is 32

Bruh Hokage Naruto scales to 360 zt or 350zt from fighting fused Momoshiki said by Kep after the 5B calc was accepted

Bro...I don't even agree with 400zt Naruto right now cause Kurama got stumped by Momoshiki. Kep said it was a rough estimate because Momoshiki was still stronger than them and scaling above Kaguya.

Now I can agree with Full power healthy Naruto scaling above his Momoshiki arc key

Boruto anime just possibly got confirmed canon 😆😆ƒñÿƒñÿ. Well the anime is canon but certain arcs that we don't accept as canon right now may possibly be canon now
C1D4FDA6-4085-496B-850E-C06D024A6C30

We actually accept Toneri and Urashiki as canon already because Kishi wanted them to be apart of the plot of the anime and manga and I think I heard Kishi worked on that arc as well as Kodachi

ALRIGHTY I THINK I GOT IT!

Basically this:

We find the # of year from age of Naruto from The Last and current Hokage so here we do 33 or 32 - 19 = 14 or 13. Then we use SOSP Naruto (Hokage) AP lvl and divide it from the answer we got of Narutos age difference so 360zt / 14 or 13 = 25.7142857zt or 27.6923077zt and to find Base Naruto (Last) we divide the previous answer by 2 years since Naruto was 17 and he was 19 in the movie so here 25.7142857zt or 27.6923077zt / 2 = 12.8571429 or 13.8461538

So!

Base Naruto (Last) = 12.8/13zt (rounded up) or 13.8/14zt (rounded up)

Base Hokage Naruto = 25.7/26zt (rounded up) or 27.6/28zt (rounded up)

What has his age got to do with his power and how are those tied up, sorry I understand what you are try to do, but this just does not have enough evidence to prove.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Still don't know why they couldn't make the Momoshiki fight in the manga to be detailed and similar to the novel or anime.
probably because people saw the movie, they did not want to waste manga time on the fight since it is monthly.

Rocker1189 said:
What has his age got to do with his power and how are those tied up, sorry I understand what you are try to do, but this just does not have enough evidence to prove.
His age is from the years that he had trained. He did get stronger after the war

U guys have to admit that what I've done made sense! come on Base Naruto is still 5B just on a lower lvl I mean we gotten a 360zt from Kep-sama....on speculation!

But you know what tho....we could possibly be getting a movie announcement at Jump Festa cause Kodachi said he wouldn't mind working on a movie even if it's hard

Back